User Tag List

First 3111213141523 Last

Results 121 to 130 of 281

  1. #121
    Senior Member Nicodemus's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Posts
    9,133

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Viridian View Post
    I dunno - I can see the advantages and drawbacks of all of them...
    If you fail to decide, ten innocent children will die. What now?

  2. #122
    meinmeinmein! mmhmm's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Posts
    2,300

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Nicodemus View Post
    If you fail to decide, ten innocent children will die. What now?
    can we spread them across 100 trashcans?
    every normal man must be tempted, at times,
    to spit on his hands, hoist the black flag,
    and begin slitting throats.
    h.l. mencken

  3. #123
    Ruler of the Stars Asterion's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2009
    MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    5 sp/sx
    Posts
    2,334

    Default

    9 9 9 9 9 9 9 9 9 9 9 9 9 9 9 9 9 9 9 9 9 9 9 9 9 9 9 9 9 9 9 9 9 9 9 9 9 9

    Quote Originally Posted by mmhmm View Post
    can we spread them across 100 trashcans?
    only if you're doing the cutting and the spreading.
    5 3 9

  4. #124
    Banned
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Posts
    2,390

    Arrow Optimum Trashcans

    1,000 trashcans?
    10,000 trashcans?
    100,000 trashcans?
    1,000,000 trashcans?
    Last edited by InvisibleJim; 07-26-2011 at 10:36 AM. Reason: Optimum Trashcanning

  5. #125
    Senior Member Nicodemus's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Posts
    9,133

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by mmhmm View Post
    can we spread them across 100 trashcans?
    No. They will all be nailed to a bonsai.

  6. #126
    Ruler of the Stars Asterion's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2009
    MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    5 sp/sx
    Posts
    2,334

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by InvisibleJim View Post
    1,000 trashcans?
    10,000 trashcans?
    100,000 trashcans?
    1,000,000 trashcans?


    No. They will all be nailed to a bonsai.
    wtf, where are you going to get that a million bonsai plants from?
    5 3 9

  7. #127
    Senior Member Viridian's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    MBTI
    IsFJ
    Posts
    3,088

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Nicodemus View Post
    If you fail to decide, ten innocent children will die. What now?
    Okay, Nic, be honest: is that your way of saying I'm being an attention whore for making this thread so long? I'm earnestly asking.

  8. #128
    Banned
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Posts
    2,390

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Viridian View Post
    Okay, Nic, be honest: is that your way of saying I'm being an attention whore for making this thread so long? I'm earnestly asking.
    It's a self typing system. Not a decide by 'communual ease' system Viridian... this isn't PerN where the lords and masters decide the types of the mere plebians.

  9. #129
    Senior Member Viridian's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    MBTI
    IsFJ
    Posts
    3,088

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by InvisibleJim View Post
    It's a self typing system. Not a decide by 'communual ease' system Viridian... this isn't PerN where the lords and masters decide the types of the mere plebians.
    I realize that, Jim... I just need a little help disambiguating things, that's all... As a non-American Generation Y child, I find that some things about most profiles don't quite click with me.

  10. #130
    Banned
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Posts
    2,390

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Viridian View Post
    I realize that, Jim... I just need a little help disambiguating things, that's all... As a non-American Generation Y child, I find that some things about most profiles don't quite click with me.
    I'm also a non-American Generation Y child.

Similar Threads

  1. what's my MBTI type? (answers to questionnaire)
    By SwimmerGal97 in forum What's my Type?
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 01-31-2015, 10:26 AM
  2. Use my Answers to Questionnaire to Determine My Type
    By Romello in forum What's my Type?
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 05-30-2014, 03:41 PM
  3. Limit's Questionnaire: Help me figure out my type?
    By kissmyasthma in forum What's my Type?
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 06-05-2012, 12:33 PM
  4. Limit's questionnaire and my answers <3
    By Moonflower in forum What's my Type?
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 09-28-2011, 01:23 PM
  5. Limit's Questionnaire and My Answers
    By The_World_As_Will in forum What's my Type?
    Replies: 14
    Last Post: 06-14-2011, 10:46 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Single Sign On provided by vBSSO