• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Type Meeee!

escalera

MBTI Type
I**J
Hello there. I'm quite new here studying for a BA Business Management Degree. Lectures said that we should look at doing some research into MBTI. Not really sure what I need to tell people here or if this is the correct way of doing it, so I apologies if its wrong.

I couldn't find the information to do the first 2 questions sorry, If someone else can post them I'll answer next time I check this.
1. What are 5 key qualities about you, and what is each of their direct opposites?

2. Now explain why each of the opposites COULD be you and why it might be GOOD to be that opposite characteristic. Own them even if they are negative traits.

3. What would you say to a 5-year-old child if he or she asked you what the purpose of life is?
To have a family, a good job, and order

4. What type of advice would you give that same child on how to survive in this world?
everyone is out to get you, thier only interrested in what they can get out of you, trust no-one

5. If you were told you only had one year to live from today, and it was 100% guaranteed that you would die exactly 1 year from now, what would you do in that year?
write a list of everything I wanted to do before I died, make sure all legal stuff was sorted out and that family where cared for after I had gone

6. Why aren't you doing this now?
ermm because this was speculation, and not real. I'm alive and well, I think.

7. What do you really want in your truest self?
Order, structure, success and belonging

8. What have you substituted/settled for compared to what you really want?
I haven't settled for anything less than the above, I aim to keep going untill I achieve the above. There is no compromising.

9. What are your defense mechanisms?

Sometimes people don’t realize what their true defense mechanisms are because they are working at 100% efficiency. You may have to really think about this one.

Another way to look at the question:
When you start to feel uncomfortable or anxious about a situation, what do you generally start to do?

hide, if someone comes near me when I'm upset and they don't go away when I ask the too I usally start lobing things at them.

10. What are some good habits that are needed for living a healthy adult life?time-management, proffessionalism, excersise, love and knowledge.

11. What are you like in relaxed and non-threatening situations?slightly on edge, active, thinking about what to do next.

12. What does your heart feel like it needs and wants?love!

13. What condition is your heart in right now?depends what is ment by condition, physical or feelings. As far as I know I have no known health problems, the feeling side of things could be better though

14. What does your head say it needs and wants?Knowledge, power, responsibility, structure

15. What condition is your mind in right now?fairly good, I think though some of the above haven't been satisfied yet.

16. What does your body say it needs and wants?hum, food

17. What is the condition of your body right now?good, could be slightly more muscular though

18. Which do you trust the most in making an important decision between your head, body, and heart? Why?my head, my body needs are short term? heart, feelings arn't really that important. Just your mind trying to distract you

19. Which do you trust the least in making an important decision between your head, body, and heart? Why?heart, beacuse of the above

20. What is your predominant fault?faults? huh, not sure if I have any. ermm, I'm too quiet.

21. Think of a time when you felt at ease and connected to yourself and others. What did you think about yourself, others, and the entire world during this time?not really sure, can't remember.

22. Think of a time when you felt anxious and disconnected from yourself and others. What did you think about yourself, others, and the entire world during this time?
not getting as good marks as i like to in an assignment. Tha the world was out to get me.

23. What is an addiction or urge that seems to drive you as almost as if you’re not in control? Almost like an alien force that drives or pushes you down.not succeding in something I set out to do.

24. What things do you feel you cannot do because they might jeopardize your survival?
Jump, jump off tall objects with nothing but myself, that would kind of hurt.

25. What do you need in your life to face your fears?

someone else?

26. What is your own personal mission statement?
to do well in life by achieving a high ranking position a a respectable job. At least thats what I think this questions means.

Thats that I guess, thanks for any help anyone can give me.

Hive

hypersane
MBTI Type
ISTP
Enneagram
9w8
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
ISTJ, enneagram 6w5 self preservation/social stacking.

Savage Idealist

Permabanned
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
ISTJ (ESTJ could work as well) 6w5 > 1w9 > 2w3 sp/so

escalera

MBTI Type
I**J
Um, thanks. But how did you reach your conclusions? What steps did you take? I was right about I*TJ then. Elfboy have you changed your type since yesterday, sure your MBTI read as an E.

21%

You have a choice!
MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
4w5
I also see ISTJ 6w5 :)

SJs need structure, order and security in their lives. Your post sounds very level-headed and sensible (Try reading NF posts and you'll see the difference :laugh:), and being sensible is an important characteristic of an SJ.

I went with I and not E, because you didn't mention 'connecting with people' or 'spending time with people' at all.

The outcome-oriented-ness that you describe also screams Te! (Which is an ISTJ function)

I'm not very certain about the enneatype and instinctual stackings, because sometimes they go deeper than what is apparent, but wanting to 'belong' sounds 6. You strive for success, but it seems to be more for security and stability, unlike 3s who like to achieve because they want to shine, or 8s who want to be in control. You also mention academic success and gaining knowledge -- not untypical for a 5 wing.

Oh, and you sound exactly like my ISTJ friend :D