• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

I've done Limit's questionnaire 3 times.

Kierva

#KUWK
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
So I'm just going to randomly vomit whatever I can find in my memory bank.

Any type can be suggested as long as you have basis (eg. quotes from my posts) to support your claims.

Hmm. Let's see...

There's not really a reason as to why I'm making this thread, it's just that it's fun to make type-me threads and that I find it rather "productive" (even if it confuses me) because I get to know more about first impressions of me online. Besides it's only legit if I have a type-me thread on a personality forum.

I've been told I'm too fun/bubbly/whatever <insert feely adjective here> because my sense of humor online is light-hearted and I like to shock people for the fun of it. The reason why I do this online is because I can get away with it without any sort of consequence to it. I have more liberty to choose my audience online than I do IRL. There's always some sort of shit that could happen IRL - prejudice etc; I work in a team-based environment and it's essential that my rep be clean because where I am it's rather retarded socially (them not knowing I'm GHEY). I can't possibly get cooperation or direct people in a team if those close-minded idiots know I'm ghey.

I am quite aware of my usual first impressions online (this thread might change the usual). From what I gather I give off this gay vibe -- the literal and social connotation. I also like to shock people online by showing people homo erotica and <insert sexually charged gay stuff here>. My sense of humor is rather sexually charged. I honestly don't know where the "light-hearted" stuff came from.

In person I am rather stand-offish in new social situations, it's not really a wariness. It's just apathy and the want to fade in and observe. In this respect I can come off quite cold and it would rather contradict my online persona. I usually just go about following others. Usually this social situation that causes me to be like this has more than 6 people. I don't like big groups that I have to get close to. If it's a presentation I am able to convey my message to a large audience but if it's mingling around without a specific purpose or no immediate benefit then I just shut off.

At class or when I'm doing work I've been told I'm quite intimidating because I seem to know everything and what's the best thing to do. Those people in a group with me - the facilitator usually gives the best comments to my group's presentation. People in my group usually come to me for instructions and I'm usually the one generating ideas/questions to solve the day's problem and the rest seem like my mules in comparison to myself. So it's like a one-man show with a bunch of mules to play around with. I've also been told that it's rather stressful working with me because I have the end goal in my head -- to get an A grade for the day (and I make sure I earn it!). We're graded daily. Coming back, my facilitators have told me that I am "actively engaged" in group discussions and "conscientious" when it comes to the execution phase of doing the presentation. They have also commented on the delivery of the presentation for me: I need to be a bit more lively and more engaging to the audience.

At home I don't really talk to my family members due to ideological differences and brushes. I just mind my own business and I don't particularly care what happens to my mother or brother unless it directly affects me. I just do what is needed of me, go back into my room and just mind my own business. I am relatively uninvolved and cold in social matters UNLESS I deem you worthy of my attention.

When I am with my friends it depends on the mood I am in. I'm usually the most obnoxious and most dirtiest (I sometimes tell myself I need to bleach my head). I can be so open about sexual matters that it challenges the status quo (well, from where I am). If there's a camera involved I make sure I'm the biggest or at the very least, noticeable. My role among friends is established -- while I may not be the loudest or can be when I choose to be, I am the solid base, the rock people can hold onto. I am my kindest and warmest to my friends. I don't use the term "friend" lightly, I only consider people friends to people I accept in my inner circle. Other people such as acquaintances I just maintain a superficial relationship with them or even resort to conflict if the situation arises.

I have this need for success and that would display a 3-ish trait. I have this need to be better than the 2 failures I have with my parents. It's not really a fear of failure, oh I don't know. I don't want to live like them. I don't want to have to put myself in that situation they put me to grow up in. I have this real narcissism complex but that's 3 anyway. Whatever.

As a kid (I doubt it would be relevant) I was rather shy and subdued. I was sensitive too. Years of physical and psychological abuse have turned me into this cold monster that I am now and really couldn't care less about people's opinion of me personally speaking. If it's related to work matters then of course, I would be interested. Hmm.... as a kid. I was the smart kid "everyone loved" or rather favored who sat by the side like a good kid should and read a book. I have my violent streaks too and this is because when I was 7 I told myself I am not going to let myself be pushed around BY ANYONE. This is, I think, why the abuse continued. I was essentially unwilling to let ANYONE control me and my parents tried to assert control over me and that's why I think the conflict happens. When I was 11-ish I was the kid who had problems with EVERYONE. I was the one pissing and stepping people off. I think it applies for now, I am the one usually pissing people off. And I have to end up asking for apologies (that feeling really does suck, can't just people yield to me?!) . Suckers.

I would say I am very goal-oriented because as much as I would like a relationship right now, it is just impossible because of the social stigma and what not. Goals give me a direction to work to and I have this need to be characteristically busy -- always doing something *productive* so that I feel able and not rotting.

I also have never been in a real relationship and I heard that it could jeopardize my work quality. Maybe later, when I've established my independence and make sure I can absolutely give my all, provide for and care for my significant other. This is not helped by my apathy towards people -- I would really appreciate it if someone else (MEN ONLY, OK.) made the move. That being said I have my romantic fantasies I cling onto because I strive to make that fantasy into a reality. I am ready to get all touchy-feely and physically available (hurhurhur cuddling etc, NOT THE OTHER STUFF OK.) and emotionally available as well. I am ready to pour out all my affection to my significant other if I can be sure I can trust the person fully.

Hmm, what else. Shoot me questions.

Rasofy

royal member
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
I think ENTJ is accurate. I'm quoting the answers that support this guess.
Most of these traits could be INTJ's as well, but your writing style strike me as Te-dominant.

If it's a presentation I am able to convey my message to a large audience but if it's mingling around without a specific purpose or no immediate benefit then I just shut off.

when I was 7 I told myself I am not going to let myself be pushed around BY ANYONE. This is, I think, why the abuse continued. I was essentially unwilling to let ANYONE control me and my parents tried to assert control over me and that's why I think the conflict happens.

At class or when I'm doing work I've been told I'm quite intimidating because I seem to know everything and what's the best thing to do. Those people in a group with me - the facilitator usually gives the best comments to my group's presentation. People in my group usually come to me for instructions and I'm usually the one generating ideas/questions to solve the day's problem and the rest seem like my mules in comparison to myself. So it's like a one-man show with a bunch of mules to play around with. I've also been told that it's rather stressful working with me because I have the end goal in my head -- to get an A grade for the day (and I make sure I earn it!).

I would say I am very goal-oriented because as much as I would like a relationship right now, it is just impossible because of the social stigma and what not. Goals give me a direction to work to and I have this need to be characteristically busy -- always doing something *productive* so that I feel able and not rotting.

Kierva

#KUWK
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
What are the traces of Ni/Se that make your guess ENTJ?

Rasofy

royal member
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
I see more in terms of lack of Si (no regard for social norms unless they serve a clear purpose), lack of Ne (keeping to the point, without analogies and digressions and not trying to generate irony) and no significant F.

Kierva

#KUWK
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
I see more in terms of lack of Si (no regard for social norms unless they serve a clear purpose), lack of Ne (keeping to the point, without analogies and digressions and not trying to generate irony) and no significant F.

Don't you think that kind of typing would be rather fallacious because Si/Ne (if there is) would indicate a low use instead of not being in the function set or even being in a loop?

Rasofy

royal member
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
Don't you think that kind of typing would be rather fallacious because Si/Ne (if there is) would indicate a low use instead of not being in the function set or even being in a loop?
You are right in the sense that everybody, in a way, use the 8 functions. But once they rank higher in the ''preference'' order, it gets more apparent and relevant.
I analyzed you this way:
First I detected the Te traits i pointed out. It seemed significant enough to be at least an auxiliary function. That left NTJs and STJs. Then I started looking for the presence or absence of a higher Si or Ni preference. The absence of a higher Si level seemed significant so that left NTJ. It was detected in small things. I will point out some that would be uncharacteristic for STJs, who usually put a lot of value in being ''adequate'' (and they can be ''rebel'' too, but usually they are rebel in a way that matches with their peers):
I've been told I'm too fun/bubbly/whatever <insert feely adjective here> because my sense of humor online is light-hearted and I like to shock people for the fun of it.
I have this need for success and that would display a 3-ish trait. I have this need to be better than the 2 failures I have with my parents. It's not really a fear of failure, oh I don't know. I don't want to live like them. I don't want to have to put myself in that situation they put me to grow up in.
At home I don't really talk to my family members due to ideological differences and brushes. I just mind my own business and I don't particularly care what happens to my mother or brother unless it directly affects me. I just do what is needed of me, go back into my room and just mind my own business. I am relatively uninvolved and cold in social matters UNLESS I deem you worthy of my attention.
Then, since i primarily detected Te and I didn't see Introversion traits, ENTJ was the best guess. I work best with the functions I don't detect. I think someone else may be able to give you more accurate answers, as I'm not very good at explaining my reasoning, but I think the end result is accurate - ENTJ.

Last edited:

Nicodemus

I am quite aware of my usual first impressions online (this thread might change the usual). From what I gather I give off this gay vibe -- the literal and social connotation. I also like to shock people online by showing people homo erotica and <insert sexually charged gay stuff here>. My sense of humor is rather sexually charged. I honestly don't know where the "light-hearted" stuff came from.
I hope you stay.

Kierva

#KUWK
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
hmm bionic and DarkestHour, InvisibleJim is here..... the cool kids I know are here, so yah you'll be seeing more rainbow unicorns prancing around more often

206974_178900368829556_100001287823132_504574_1109586_n.jpg

bionic

Permabanned
hmm bionic and DarkestHour, InvisibleJim is here..... the cool kids I know are here, so yah you'll be seeing more rainbow unicorns prancing around more often

206974_178900368829556_100001287823132_504574_1109586_n.jpg

This makes me wanna dance.

Rasofy - I like your analysis. It's efficient.

Kierva

#KUWK
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
No more opinions?

Edit: no one wants to dispute my enneagram? lol I can't base my type entirely on one/two opinions

I is not convince.

Last edited:

Elfboy

Certified Sausage Smoker
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
I actually think you're INTJ and 8w7. you remind me a lot of my INTJ 8w7 besty (but he's straight). you're very obviously an 8, but I see more 7 wing in you than 9.

as for MBTI, I think your most likely type in order is
1) INTJ
2) ENTJ
3) ENFP
4) ENTP
5) ISTP
you are NOT an ESTP :laugh:

Kierva

#KUWK
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
Where are the fragments of Ni that make me INTJ or is it just that I am rather socially withdrawn? :p

I've been considering 8w7 also but I don't really see the comparison of 8w9 and 8w7. I guess going off internet descriptions I have this sort of on-off quality to my anger, where I am usually nice. My anger isn't really the sort that.... hmm. That's rather inaccurate.

I don't know I've been noticing a trend lately, I have my emotional peaks in the months of May-June, basically any period on holiday I get really grumpy and cranky. It's just that when I have nothing to do I get really agitated and easily irritable. This, or when it comes to money when fighting with my mother. There's this built-up frustration and rage that just seems to explode when it gets in the way of my goals (eg when I want to go out).

Other times I just don't bother with my family and avoid contact with them unless needed. I don't know about people at work because they're usually intimidated by me -- but there was this one time I fought with this teammate, I made this condescending remark and I tried to divert the conflict to stop. I didn't really know how I regained control of that, but it seems that luck was on my side when he went off to sulk. All my remaining team members got a B grade (BEST EVER GRADE FOR SCIENCE. Our ESTJ facilitator is an anal retentive bitch with high standards) while he got a D.

Elfboy

Certified Sausage Smoker
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
a good example of an INTJ 8w7 is Stuey Griffin from Family Guy. I think being INTJ would make you more withdrawn (which could make you look like an 8w9), but you have this kind of intense, king-of-the-mountain sort of instinct that makes me think 8w7. I don't really know though, so I can't say which wing
what were you like as a kid? could you tell us more about that?

Kierva

#KUWK
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
I guess what I'm trying to say is that I don't really go out and pick fights unless I feel absolutely powerless in terms of controlling a situation. It's pretty established who's in charge when I'm in a group -- it's usually me. If there is a power struggle I am more than willing to use conflict as a means to establish that control.

It's a different matter with my family though, when I am angry, I am REALLY ANGRY. My violent streaks usually don't arise unless it hinders my goal and then I will use all the previous BS that they put me with and then I go berserk. Literally everything in my way gets destroyed. I usually shut off from them in fear that this could happen again because of law and what not, and I find it tiring to be doing this on a regular basis.

Elfboy

Certified Sausage Smoker
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
I guess what I'm trying to say is that I don't really go out and pick fights unless I feel absolutely powerless in terms of controlling a situation. It's pretty established who's in charge when I'm in a group -- it's usually me. If there is a power struggle I am more than willing to use conflict as a means to establish that control.

It's a different matter with my family though, when I am angry, I am REALLY ANGRY. My violent streaks usually don't arise unless it hinders my goal and then I will use all the previous BS that they put me with and then I go berserk. Literally everything in my way gets destroyed. I usually shut off from them in fear that this could happen again because of law and what not, and I find it tiring to be doing this on a regular basis.

I'm still guessing INTJ. 8w7 or 8w9 is kind of a toss up at present. were you more subdued as a child or more combative/conqueror (most of the time)?

Aleksei

Yeah, I can fly.
MBTI Type
ENTJ
Enneagram
7w6
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Elfboy, I can't see Uwace being anywhere near combative enough for wing-7. 8w7s are dicks.

And withdrawn =/= introvert, even though everyone seems to think so. Introversion is defined by Jung as withdrawing one's mental energy from the external world -- that is to say, being subjective as opposed to objective. Uwace, in addition to having too much Se for inferior (and rather little Fi, beyond base anger at his upbringing), compulsively seeks feedback and confirmation from the outer world for his thought process.

Kierva

#KUWK
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
As a kid I was rather sensitive. Like I said in my earlier post, I was the smart kid everyone *other* parent loved and all my cousins hated me because I was smart. I was easily hurt by criticism. I can tell you how I was like when I was 6 and how I am like now is totally different.

Innocence didn't really work and then my parents started fighting and my asshole of a father left. So naturally I grew this callous exterior and then stored every frustration and anger that arose out of me "being responsible" for my brother. (What is it with asian parents and eldest sibling, that system is so damned stupid; everyone should hold their responsibilities equally).

I was psychologically and physically abused as a child because apparently my mother didn't have a punching bag so she used her eldest son as one. The little fucker is "still young" and can't possibly take the punishment. I felt as though I was being blamed for all her problems she encountered with her failed marriage. I was called "dumb", "ugly" (because of my eczema) and there would not be a day where she would not fail to rage on at least someone, and that someone usually is me.

When I started fighting back that's when it got physical. I got pushed down a flight of stairs because I refused to do as she told me to when I was 13. I got hit by a granite pestle because I accidentally dropped that heavy molar when I was 8. Mother and Father fought over a blurred picture that I took and somehow I got in the picture. Those are the major incidents I can think of. The minor ones were daily cussing and deprecation courtesy of my mother. Now I don't exchange a single word with her because I might get really physically violent.

How I coped with it when I was young, at first was crying, like all other kids did. But then I found that it didn't work and that I needed to stand my ground so I won't be pushed around. For the most of my childhood I was rather reactive when it comes to this, I still fought back even though I was no match for her physically. When I finally was, she never dared to fuck around with me. Not even a finger.