• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

I've done Limit's questionnaire 3 times.

Kierva

#KUWK
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
For the most part socially speaking I was rather withdrawn. I got along with people for the most part and kept people at a distance and since in school there wasn't really any opportunity for me to dominate, the person was naturally my younger brother whom I physically took it out on.

I don't know how I was most of the time though.

Elfboy

Certified Sausage Smoker
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
As a kid I was rather sensitive. Like I said in my earlier post, I was the smart kid everyone *other* parent loved and all my cousins hated me because I was smart. I was easily hurt by criticism. I can tell you how I was like when I was 6 and how I am like now is totally different.

Innocence didn't really work and then my parents started fighting and my asshole of a father left. So naturally I grew this callous exterior and then stored every frustration and anger that arose out of me "being responsible" for my brother. (What is it with asian parents and eldest sibling, that system is so damned stupid; everyone should hold their responsibilities equally).

I was psychologically and physically abused as a child because apparently my mother didn't have a punching bag so she used her eldest son as one. The little fucker is "still young" and can't possibly take the punishment. I felt as though I was being blamed for all her problems she encountered with her failed marriage. I was called "dumb", "ugly" (because of my eczema) and there would not be a day where she would not fail to rage on at least someone, and that someone usually is me.

When I started fighting back that's when it got physical. I got pushed down a flight of stairs because I refused to do as she told me to when I was 13. I got hit by a granite pestle because I accidentally dropped that heavy molar when I was 8. Mother and Father fought over a blurred picture that I took and somehow I got in the picture. Those are the major incidents I can think of. The minor ones were daily cussing and deprecation courtesy of my mother. Now I don't exchange a single word with her because I might get really physically violent.

How I coped with it when I was young, at first was crying, like all other kids did. But then I found that it didn't work and that I needed to stand my ground so I won't be pushed around. For the most of my childhood I was rather reactive when it comes to this, I still fought back even though I was no match for her physically. When I finally was, she never dared to fuck around with me. Not even a finger.

...oh dear. what were you like at school?

Elfboy

Certified Sausage Smoker
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
For the most part socially speaking I was rather withdrawn. I got along with people for the most part and kept people at a distance and since in school there wasn't really any opportunity for me to dominate, the person was naturally my younger brother whom I physically took it out on.

I don't know how I was most of the time though.

you sound more INTJ from this.

Aleksei

Yeah, I can fly.
MBTI Type
ENTJ
Enneagram
7w6
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
He is not Se inferior. Just... no. It doesn't work.

Kierva

#KUWK
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
At school, in elementary school I maintained a superficial relationship with my peers. I just did what was needed of me in school from grades 1-5. But when in grade 6 the divorce came and naturally all the shit starting arising. I was really, really withdrawn. I can tell you 95% of my class didn't want to be friends with me and I only had 2 friends, at most. This continued on till I finished high school, I couldn't really accomplish much academically speaking so for the most part I was a loner.

Mind you, I didn't study at all throughout my years in school. Grades 1-5 were relatively easy for me, I could pass with a decent mark without having to study. Grade 6, the divorce messed with my head a little bit and my grades started to fall and bam no one wants to be friends with me because I am the lazy loner who's too apathetic to do his work. I got an above average score when I made it through the leaving examination to secondary school. All went well at first and I didn't really study and the cycle repeated itself in secondary school.

Elfboy

Certified Sausage Smoker
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
At school, in elementary school I maintained a superficial relationship with my peers. I just did what was needed of me in school from grades 1-5. But when in grade 6 the divorce came and naturally all the shit starting arising. I was really, really withdrawn. I can tell you 95% of my class didn't want to be friends with me and I only had 2 friends, at most. This continued on till I finished high school, I couldn't really accomplish much academically speaking so for the most part I was a loner.

Mind you, I didn't study at all throughout my years in school. Grades 1-5 were relatively easy for me, I could pass with a decent mark without having to study. Grade 6, the divorce messed with my head a little bit and my grades started to fall and bam no one wants to be friends with me because I am the lazy loner who's too apathetic to do his work. I got an above average score when I made it through the leaving examination to secondary school. All went well at first and I didn't really study and the cycle repeated itself in secondary school.

what were you like when you were happy?

Assailant

MBTI Type
XYZ
He is not Se inferior. Just... no. It doesn't work.

I agree. Uwace, I think you don't understand the functions. (I could quote from a Facebook status of yours, but Facebook is personal business.)
While I'm torn between you being an ENTJ/ESTP, I don't think INTJ is your type. (Since like Aleksei said, introversion does not equal withdrawn.) Who am I to make the call, though? My knowledge on the functions is very, very tiny.

Kierva

#KUWK
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
what were you like when you were happy?

Hmm, as a kid, when I was happy it's usually when I got what I wanted. I'll just immerse myself in what I got and forget everything else. In terms of how I express it I'm not really sure, I am not really aware of how I come off to other people.

If I was truly happy as a kid I can't say. There were their superficial moments to it but when I'm happy I'm unusually accommodating and I'm just not angry. I'm kind.

Aleksei

Yeah, I can fly.
MBTI Type
ENTJ
Enneagram
7w6
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
I agree. Uwace, I think you don't understand the functions. (I could quote from a Facebook status of yours, but Facebook is personal business.)
While I'm torn between you being an ENTJ/ESTP, I don't think INTJ is your type. (Since like Aleksei said, introversion does not equal withdrawn.) Who am I to make the call, though? My knowledge on the functions is very, very tiny.
ESTP doesn't really work either, though that's less obvious than INTJ not working. For one thing he extroverts logic, which means if he were an SP he'd be ESFP. More importantly however, he has a subjectivist outlook on life that doesn't fit Se-dominance in the slightest -- Se being defined as a focus on reality as clear and obvious.

In short, any typing other than ENTJ falls off the mark here.

Elfboy

Certified Sausage Smoker
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp

Assailant

MBTI Type
XYZ
ESTP doesn't really work either, though that's less obvious than INTJ not working. For one thing he extroverts logic, which means if he were an SP he'd be ESFP. More importantly however, he has a subjectivist outlook on life that doesn't fit Se-dominance in the slightest -- Se being defined as a focus on reality as clear and obvious.

In short, any typing other than ENTJ falls off the mark here.
I'd like to see evidence of Uwace's introverted intution being his auxiliary, please. While you may be right, what about the possibility of ESTJ? Let's not rule out what else could be possible (note that I say possible, not plusible. As I have mentioned before, my knowledge on the functions is tiny.)

Aleksei

Yeah, I can fly.
MBTI Type
ENTJ
Enneagram
7w6
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
I'd like to see evidence of Uwace's introverted intution being his auxiliary, please.
Unfortunately it's on an IM thread which is not logged on my end. You'd have to ask Uwace for it, if he has it.

Kierva

#KUWK
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
I'm curious to see this extroversion of logic.

Elfboy

Certified Sausage Smoker
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
I'm curious to see this extroversion of logic.

Te is results oriented. you are accomplishment driven and like to get shit done. Ti is technical and theoretical

Elfboy

Certified Sausage Smoker
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
I'd like to see evidence of Uwace's introverted intution being his auxiliary, please. While you may be right, what about the possibility of ESTJ? Let's not rule out what else could be possible (note that I say possible, not plusible. As I have mentioned before, my knowledge on the functions is tiny.)

ESTJs have a strong sense of rules and duty and like to follow routines and schedules. I don't see any of this in Uwace

Aleksei

Yeah, I can fly.
MBTI Type
ENTJ
Enneagram
7w6
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Your attitude towards learning is basically "there's someone out there more competent than I am," which is a fundamentally Te theme. ETPs depend externally on logic as well, but in a slightly different manner -- they intake information from others, but ultimately rely on themselves to judge the quality of said information, and don't really pay much attention to the quality of the source. Far as they're concerned a Nobel laureate might be an idiot, if his ideas don't make sense to them.

Kierva

#KUWK
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
Your attitude towards learning is basically "there's someone out there more competent than I am," which is a fundamentally Te theme. ETPs depend externally on logic as well, but in a slightly different manner -- they intake information from others, but ultimately rely on themselves to judge the quality of said information, and don't really pay much attention to the quality of the source.

Wat.

Far as they're concerned a Nobel laureate might be an idiot, if his ideas don't make sense to them.

Don't you think I would be the same to think that the Nobel laureate might be an idiot as well if doesn't make sense? What I'm trying to say here is that I don't blindly follow people you know.