• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

I've done Limit's questionnaire 3 times.

Assailant

MBTI Type
XYZ
ESTJs have a strong sense of rules and duty and like to follow routines and schedules. I don't see any of this in Uwace
If that were the case, I would be an ESTJ. (Which would be pretty darn cool since I find ESTJs to be fascinating.)
I was thinking of more of which is Uwace's auxillary: Introverted Intution vs Introverted Sensing? Both functions look similar to degrees, so it can be hard to determine it. It seems pretty clear that everyone agrees that Uwace at least has Extraverted Thinking as his dominant or auxillary function.)

Elfboy

Certified Sausage Smoker
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
If that were the case, I would be an ESTJ. (Which would be pretty darn cool since I find ESTJs to be fascinating.)
I was thinking of more of which is Uwace's auxillary: Introverted Intution vs Introverted Sensing? Both functions look similar to degrees, so it can be hard to determine it. It seems pretty clear that everyone agrees that Uwace at least has Extraverted Thinking as his dominant or auxillary function.)
or an ISTJ, ISFJ or ESFJ.
I think Uwace is pretty clearly N though. there is nothing conventional or concrete about him at all

Kierva

#KUWK
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
lol just out of curiosity, who are you Assailant? On facebook.

Kierva

#KUWK
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
Eh, I'm still not convinced. There's just something not right.

Discuss.

Limit

MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
Uwace, have I ever done your type me threads?

My first question is, "Why do you want to find your type?"

Kierva

#KUWK
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
Uwace, have I ever done your type me threads?
Not that I can remember of, no :p

Limit said:
My first question is, "Why do you want to find your type?"

Answer:
Uwace said:
There's not really a reason as to why I'm making this thread, it's just that it's fun to make type-me threads and that I find it rather "productive" (even if it confuses me) because I get to know more about first impressions of me online. Besides it's only legit if I have a type-me thread on a personality forum.

Uwace said:
I've been told I'm too fun/bubbly/whatever <insert feely adjective here> because my sense of humor online is light-hearted and I like to shock people for the fun of it.

Uwace said:
I am quite aware of my usual first impressions online (this thread might change the usual). From what I gather I give off this gay vibe -- the literal and social connotation. I also like to shock people online by showing people homo erotica and <insert sexually charged gay stuff here>. My sense of humor is rather sexually charged. I honestly don't know where the "light-hearted" stuff came from.

Nomenclature

MBTI Type
ISTP
Enneagram
3w2
Whatever type you are, you sound a fucking lot like me. Aren't Asian parents the bitchiest? I'm gut-fix-tarded though. :(

Questions:
1. Have you ever considered SX/SO for a stacking?
I am ready to pour out all my affection to my significant other if I can be sure I can trust the person fully.
At what point do you trust the other person fully? What do you value in a SO, and what do you think that says about yourself?
3. What would you say is your life mission?

P.S. I have a hunch that you're an 8. More fixated on abuse of power than personal significance.

Kierva

#KUWK
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
Whatever type you are, you sound a fucking lot like me. Aren't Asian parents the bitchiest? I'm gut-fix-tarded though. :(

Questions:
1. Have you ever considered SX/SO for a stacking?
At what point do you trust the other person fully? What do you value in a SO, and what do you think that says about yourself?
3. What would you say is your life mission?

P.S. I have a hunch that you're an 8. More fixated on abuse of power than personal significance.

They are :p

sx/so, eh? Hmm, no.. I'll probably have to read more about it.

As for trusting people it's built over time or it can be just like that, depending on the emotional connection. But I'm very selective of people I choose to share details about my life and how I'm really feeling. It's usually is built over the course of 3 months -ish.

Kierva

#KUWK
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
Whoops forgot about question 3.

My main mission in life is to be successful. It's not so much about the sake of success, it's the life that comes with success. I don't want to live like how my parents put me up in because it seems that money is the only way to actually have a livelihood in this capitalist based economy.

Speed Gavroche

Whisky Old & Women Young
MBTI Type
EsTP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
First I don't believe in trifix. But my impression from is ENTJ. 8, I'd say.