User Tag List

First 12345 Last

Enneagram
    3w4 sp/sx
    Socionics
    SEE Fi

For the most part socially speaking I was rather withdrawn. I got along with people for the most part and kept people at a distance and since in school there wasn't really any opportunity for me to dominate, the person was naturally my younger brother whom I physically took it out on.

I don't know how I was most of the time though.
    C#2-C#5-F#5
    3 octaves, 2 notes and 1 semitone
    Supported range: F#2-F#4-C#5

Certified Sausage Smoker Elfboy's Avatar
    MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    5w4 sx/sp
    Socionics
    SLI None

Quote Originally Posted by Uwace View Post
    As a kid I was rather sensitive. Like I said in my earlier post, I was the smart kid everyone *other* parent loved and all my cousins hated me because I was smart. I was easily hurt by criticism. I can tell you how I was like when I was 6 and how I am like now is totally different.

Innocence didn't really work and then my parents started fighting and my asshole of a father left. So naturally I grew this callous exterior and then stored every frustration and anger that arose out of me "being responsible" for my brother. (What is it with asian parents and eldest sibling, that system is so damned stupid; everyone should hold their responsibilities equally).

I was psychologically and physically abused as a child because apparently my mother didn't have a punching bag so she used her eldest son as one. The little fucker is "still young" and can't possibly take the punishment. I felt as though I was being blamed for all her problems she encountered with her failed marriage. I was called "dumb", "ugly" (because of my eczema) and there would not be a day where she would not fail to rage on at least someone, and that someone usually is me.

When I started fighting back that's when it got physical. I got pushed down a flight of stairs because I refused to do as she told me to when I was 13. I got hit by a granite pestle because I accidentally dropped that heavy molar when I was 8. Mother and Father fought over a blurred picture that I took and somehow I got in the picture. Those are the major incidents I can think of. The minor ones were daily cussing and deprecation courtesy of my mother. Now I don't exchange a single word with her because I might get really physically violent.

How I coped with it when I was young, at first was crying, like all other kids did. But then I found that it didn't work and that I needed to stand my ground so I won't be pushed around. For the most of my childhood I was rather reactive when it comes to this, I still fought back even though I was no match for her physically. When I finally was, she never dared to fuck around with me. Not even a finger.
    ...oh dear. what were you like at school?
    ENFP: We put the Fi in Fire
    ENFP
    5w4>1w9>2w1 Sx/Sp
    SEE-Fi
    Papa Bear
    Motivation: Dark Worker
    Alignment: Chaotic Neutral
    Chibi Seme
    MTG Color: black/red
    Male Archtype: King/Lover
    Sunburst!
    "You are a gay version of Gambit" Speed Gavroche
    "I wish that I could be affected by any hate, but I can't, cuz I just get affected by the bank" Chamillionaire

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    5w4 sx/sp
    Socionics
    SLI None

For the most part socially speaking I was rather withdrawn. I got along with people for the most part and kept people at a distance and since in school there wasn't really any opportunity for me to dominate, the person was naturally my younger brother whom I physically took it out on.

I don't know how I was most of the time though.
    you sound more INTJ from this.
    ENFP
    5w4>1w9>2w1 Sx/Sp
    SEE-Fi
    Papa Bear
    Chibi Seme
    Sunburst!
    "I wish that I could be affected by any hate, but I can't, cuz I just get affected by the bank" Chamillionaire

MBTI
    ENTJ
    Enneagram
    7w6 sx/sp
    Socionics
    ILE Ti

He is not Se inferior. Just... no. It doesn't work.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Teacher (Idyllic), ESE-IEI (Si-ESFj), SLue|I|, Sanguine-Melancholy
    Sage, True Neutral (Chaotic Good), Type III Anti-Hero
    Inventive > Artistic > Leisurely > Dramatic
    7w6 > 4w3 > 9w8, weakside sp/so

Dark Worker (Sacrificing)
    Freewheeling Designer

Hayekian Asshole

Enneagram
    3w4 sp/sx
    Socionics
    SEE Fi

At school, in elementary school I maintained a superficial relationship with my peers. I just did what was needed of me in school from grades 1-5. But when in grade 6 the divorce came and naturally all the shit starting arising. I was really, really withdrawn. I can tell you 95% of my class didn't want to be friends with me and I only had 2 friends, at most. This continued on till I finished high school, I couldn't really accomplish much academically speaking so for the most part I was a loner.

Mind you, I didn't study at all throughout my years in school. Grades 1-5 were relatively easy for me, I could pass with a decent mark without having to study. Grade 6, the divorce messed with my head a little bit and my grades started to fall and bam no one wants to be friends with me because I am the lazy loner who's too apathetic to do his work. I got an above average score when I made it through the leaving examination to secondary school. All went well at first and I didn't really study and the cycle repeated itself in secondary school.
    C#2-C#5-F#5

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    5w4 sx/sp
    Socionics
    SLI None

At school, in elementary school I maintained a superficial relationship with my peers. I just did what was needed of me in school from grades 1-5. But when in grade 6 the divorce came and naturally all the shit starting arising. I was really, really withdrawn. I can tell you 95% of my class didn't want to be friends with me and I only had 2 friends, at most. This continued on till I finished high school, I couldn't really accomplish much academically speaking so for the most part I was a loner.

Mind you, I didn't study at all throughout my years in school. Grades 1-5 were relatively easy for me, I could pass with a decent mark without having to study. Grade 6, the divorce messed with my head a little bit and my grades started to fall and bam no one wants to be friends with me because I am the lazy loner who's too apathetic to do his work. I got an above average score when I made it through the leaving examination to secondary school. All went well at first and I didn't really study and the cycle repeated itself in secondary school.
    what were you like when you were happy?
    ENFP
    5w4>1w9>2w1 Sx/Sp
    SEE-Fi
    Papa Bear
    Chibi Seme
    Sunburst!

MBTI
    XYZ

Quote Originally Posted by Aleksei View Post
    I agree. Uwace, I think you don't understand the functions. (I could quote from a Facebook status of yours, but Facebook is personal business.)
    While I'm torn between you being an ENTJ/ESTP, I don't think INTJ is your type. (Since like Aleksei said, introversion does not equal withdrawn.) Who am I to make the call, though? My knowledge on the functions is very, very tiny.

Enneagram
    3w4 sp/sx
    Socionics
    SEE Fi

Quote Originally Posted by Elfboy View Post
    what were you like when you were happy?
    Hmm, as a kid, when I was happy it's usually when I got what I wanted. I'll just immerse myself in what I got and forget everything else. In terms of how I express it I'm not really sure, I am not really aware of how I come off to other people.

If I was truly happy as a kid I can't say. There were their superficial moments to it but when I'm happy I'm unusually accommodating and I'm just not angry. I'm kind.
    C#2-C#5-F#5

MBTI
    ENTJ
    Enneagram
    7w6 sx/sp
    Socionics
    ILE Ti

Quote Originally Posted by Assailant View Post
    I agree. Uwace, I think you don't understand the functions. (I could quote from a Facebook status of yours, but Facebook is personal business.)
    While I'm torn between you being an ENTJ/ESTP, I don't think INTJ is your type. (Since like Aleksei said, introversion does not equal withdrawn.) Who am I to make the call, though? My knowledge on the functions is very, very tiny.
    ESTP doesn't really work either, though that's less obvious than INTJ not working. For one thing he extroverts logic, which means if he were an SP he'd be ESFP. More importantly however, he has a subjectivist outlook on life that doesn't fit Se-dominance in the slightest -- Se being defined as a focus on reality as clear and obvious.

In short, any typing other than ENTJ falls off the mark here.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Teacher (Idyllic), ESE-IEI (Si-ESFj), SLue|I|, Sanguine-Melancholy
    Sage, True Neutral (Chaotic Good), Type III Anti-Hero
    Inventive > Artistic > Leisurely > Dramatic
    7w6 > 4w3 > 9w8, weakside sp/so

Dark Worker (Sacrificing)
    Freewheeling Designer

Hayekian Asshole

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    5w4 sx/sp
    Socionics
    SLI None

Quote Originally Posted by Aleksei View Post
    it works if he was an abused 8 who was in ESFP shadow mode
    ENFP
    5w4>1w9>2w1 Sx/Sp
    SEE-Fi
    Papa Bear
    Chibi Seme
    Sunburst!