User Tag List

First 1234 Last

Quote Originally Posted by Uwace View Post
    hmm bionic and DarkestHour, InvisibleJim is here..... the cool kids I know are here, so yah you'll be seeing more rainbow unicorns prancing around more often

This makes me wanna dance.

Rasofy - I like your analysis. It's efficient.

Enneagram
    3w4 sp/sx
    Socionics
    SEE Fi

No more opinions?

Edit: no one wants to dispute my enneagram? lol I can't base my type entirely on one/two opinions

I is not convince.
    Last edited by Kierva; 06-08-2011 at 04:31 AM.
    C#2-C#5-F#5
    3 octaves, 2 notes and 1 semitone
    Supported range: F#2-F#4-C#5

Enneagram
    3w4 sp/sx
    Socionics
    SEE Fi

shameless bump again
    C#2-C#5-F#5

Certified Sausage Smoker Elfboy's Avatar
    MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    5w4 sx/sp
    Socionics
    SLI None

I actually think you're INTJ and 8w7. you remind me a lot of my INTJ 8w7 besty (but he's straight). you're very obviously an 8, but I see more 7 wing in you than 9.

as for MBTI, I think your most likely type in order is
    1) INTJ
    2) ENTJ
    3) ENFP
    4) ENTP
    5) ISTP
    you are NOT an ESTP
    ENFP: We put the Fi in Fire
    ENFP
    5w4>1w9>2w1 Sx/Sp
    SEE-Fi
    Papa Bear
    Motivation: Dark Worker
    Alignment: Chaotic Neutral
    Chibi Seme
    MTG Color: black/red
    Male Archtype: King/Lover
    Sunburst!
    "You are a gay version of Gambit" Speed Gavroche
    "I wish that I could be affected by any hate, but I can't, cuz I just get affected by the bank" Chamillionaire

Enneagram
    3w4 sp/sx
    Socionics
    SEE Fi

Where are the fragments of Ni that make me INTJ or is it just that I am rather socially withdrawn? :P

I've been considering 8w7 also but I don't really see the comparison of 8w9 and 8w7. I guess going off internet descriptions I have this sort of on-off quality to my anger, where I am usually nice. My anger isn't really the sort that.... hmm. That's rather inaccurate.

I don't know I've been noticing a trend lately, I have my emotional peaks in the months of May-June, basically any period on holiday I get really grumpy and cranky. It's just that when I have nothing to do I get really agitated and easily irritable. This, or when it comes to money when fighting with my mother. There's this built-up frustration and rage that just seems to explode when it gets in the way of my goals (eg when I want to go out).

Other times I just don't bother with my family and avoid contact with them unless needed. I don't know about people at work because they're usually intimidated by me -- but there was this one time I fought with this teammate, I made this condescending remark and I tried to divert the conflict to stop. I didn't really know how I regained control of that, but it seems that luck was on my side when he went off to sulk. All my remaining team members got a B grade (BEST EVER GRADE FOR SCIENCE. Our ESTJ facilitator is an anal retentive bitch with high standards) while he got a D.
    C#2-C#5-F#5

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    5w4 sx/sp
    Socionics
    SLI None

a good example of an INTJ 8w7 is Stuey Griffin from Family Guy. I think being INTJ would make you more withdrawn (which could make you look like an 8w9), but you have this kind of intense, king-of-the-mountain sort of instinct that makes me think 8w7. I don't really know though, so I can't say which wing
    what were you like as a kid? could you tell us more about that?
    ENFP
    5w4>1w9>2w1 Sx/Sp
    SEE-Fi
    Papa Bear
    Chibi Seme
    Sunburst!
    "I wish that I could be affected by any hate, but I can't, cuz I just get affected by the bank" Chamillionaire

Enneagram
    3w4 sp/sx
    Socionics
    SEE Fi

I guess what I'm trying to say is that I don't really go out and pick fights unless I feel absolutely powerless in terms of controlling a situation. It's pretty established who's in charge when I'm in a group -- it's usually me. If there is a power struggle I am more than willing to use conflict as a means to establish that control.

It's a different matter with my family though, when I am angry, I am REALLY ANGRY. My violent streaks usually don't arise unless it hinders my goal and then I will use all the previous BS that they put me with and then I go berserk. Literally everything in my way gets destroyed. I usually shut off from them in fear that this could happen again because of law and what not, and I find it tiring to be doing this on a regular basis.
    C#2-C#5-F#5

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    5w4 sx/sp
    Socionics
    SLI None

Quote Originally Posted by Uwace View Post
    I guess what I'm trying to say is that I don't really go out and pick fights unless I feel absolutely powerless in terms of controlling a situation. It's pretty established who's in charge when I'm in a group -- it's usually me. If there is a power struggle I am more than willing to use conflict as a means to establish that control.

It's a different matter with my family though, when I am angry, I am REALLY ANGRY. My violent streaks usually don't arise unless it hinders my goal and then I will use all the previous BS that they put me with and then I go berserk. Literally everything in my way gets destroyed. I usually shut off from them in fear that this could happen again because of law and what not, and I find it tiring to be doing this on a regular basis.
    I'm still guessing INTJ. 8w7 or 8w9 is kind of a toss up at present. were you more subdued as a child or more combative/conqueror (most of the time)?
    ENFP
    5w4>1w9>2w1 Sx/Sp
    SEE-Fi
    Papa Bear
    Chibi Seme
    Sunburst!

MBTI
    ENTJ
    Enneagram
    7w6 sx/sp
    Socionics
    ILE Ti

Elfboy, I can't see Uwace being anywhere near combative enough for wing-7. 8w7s are dicks.

And withdrawn =/= introvert, even though everyone seems to think so. Introversion is defined by Jung as withdrawing one's mental energy from the external world -- that is to say, being subjective as opposed to objective. Uwace, in addition to having too much Se for inferior (and rather little Fi, beyond base anger at his upbringing), compulsively seeks feedback and confirmation from the outer world for his thought process.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Teacher (Idyllic), ESE-IEI (Si-ESFj), SLue|I|, Sanguine-Melancholy
    Sage, True Neutral (Chaotic Good), Type III Anti-Hero
    Inventive > Artistic > Leisurely > Dramatic
    7w6 > 4w3 > 9w8, weakside sp/so

Dark Worker (Sacrificing)
    Freewheeling Designer

Hayekian Asshole

Enneagram
    3w4 sp/sx
    Socionics
    SEE Fi

As a kid I was rather sensitive. Like I said in my earlier post, I was the smart kid everyone *other* parent loved and all my cousins hated me because I was smart. I was easily hurt by criticism. I can tell you how I was like when I was 6 and how I am like now is totally different.

Innocence didn't really work and then my parents started fighting and my asshole of a father left. So naturally I grew this callous exterior and then stored every frustration and anger that arose out of me "being responsible" for my brother. (What is it with asian parents and eldest sibling, that system is so damned stupid; everyone should hold their responsibilities equally).

I was psychologically and physically abused as a child because apparently my mother didn't have a punching bag so she used her eldest son as one. The little fucker is "still young" and can't possibly take the punishment. I felt as though I was being blamed for all her problems she encountered with her failed marriage. I was called "dumb", "ugly" (because of my eczema) and there would not be a day where she would not fail to rage on at least someone, and that someone usually is me.

When I started fighting back that's when it got physical. I got pushed down a flight of stairs because I refused to do as she told me to when I was 13. I got hit by a granite pestle because I accidentally dropped that heavy molar when I was 8. Mother and Father fought over a blurred picture that I took and somehow I got in the picture. Those are the major incidents I can think of. The minor ones were daily cussing and deprecation courtesy of my mother. Now I don't exchange a single word with her because I might get really physically violent.

How I coped with it when I was young, at first was crying, like all other kids did. But then I found that it didn't work and that I needed to stand my ground so I won't be pushed around. For the most of my childhood I was rather reactive when it comes to this, I still fought back even though I was no match for her physically. When I finally was, she never dared to fuck around with me. Not even a finger.
    C#2-C#5-F#5