1. What are 5 key qualities about you, and what is each of their direct opposites?
I am kind-hearted. The opposite of that is mean-sprited.
I am thoughtful. The opposite of that is shallow.
I am hesistant. The opposite of that is decisive.
I am sensitive. The opposite of that is calloused
I am spazzy. The opposite of that is smooth.
2. Now explain why each of the opposites COULD be you and why it might be GOOD to be that opposite characteristic. Own them even if they are negative traits.I could be mean-spirited because sometimes I like the idea of a person learning their lesson the hard way. I also sometimes want to take revenge on the people who have wronged me. It could be good because it keeps me from being overly sensitive.
I could be shallow because I'm trying to figure out which Myers Briggs type I am, which is ultimately just a meaningless label. I could also be shallow because I worry about my looks.
I am sometimes decisive about thinking that I'm right or when I decide that I really, really don't like someone. I think being decisive is a good thing for the most part.
Sometimes I can be calloused when I get stressed out. I act like a tough guy that doesn't care, but it always feels negative.
I am smooth sometimes when I know what I'm doing or if I'm an expert in a subject. Otherwise, I'm kind of spazzy. Being smooth is a good thing.
3. What would you say to a 5-year-old child if he or she asked you what the purpose of life is?
To enjoy it and to give and receive as much love as possible.
4. What type of advice would you give that same child on how to survive in this world?
To be kind to others and true to yourself. Be willing to work hard, but also know that there are people out there who will love you just the way you are.
5. If you were told you only had one year to live from today, and it was 100% guaranteed that you would die exactly 1 year from now, what would you do in that year?
I'd take out all kinds of credit cards and loans and then travel around the world with my family doing as many fun activities along the way as possible. Try and leave no stone unturned. (I'd also lose my virginity. lmfao )
6. Why aren't you doing this now?
I ask myself this same question everyday (except for the credit card part. lol). If I have to give an answer I'd sai its because I'm trying to figure out who I am and why I feel so stifled in life.
7. What do you really want in your truest self?
Love and happiness. Freedom and faith that my dreams really can come true.
8. What have you substituted/settled for compared to what you really want?Loneliness and being unaccomplished. I'm watching my life pass me by and I feel stuck.
9. What are your defense mechanisms? Making lame excuses in hopes that no one will notice. Pointing out how someone else's flaw when they point out mine. Denial and isolation.
10. What are some good habits that are needed for living a healthy adult life?Being able to communicate with others, having goals, being true to yourself, not being afraid to try something new.
(I skipped some questions that I didnt want to answer)
20. What is your predominant fault?That I don't go after what I want in life. I shoot myself down before I even try.
21. Think of a time when you felt at ease and connected to yourself and others. What did you think about yourself, others, and the entire world during this time?When I'm playing games with my family or friends. Like a board game, video game, or going on rides at a theme park. I feel very at ease when we are enjoying these simple, fun activities together.
22. Think of a time when you felt anxious and disconnected from yourself and others. What did you think about yourself, others, and the entire world during this time?I felt like I was the shyest person in the room. I wasn't participating in what was going on around me because I felt too different or like others were going to judge me.
23. What is an addiction or urge that seems to drive you Almost like an alien force that drives or pushes you down.as almost as if you’re not in control? The urge to eat for no reason.
25. What do you need in your life to face your fears?To feel comfortable with myself, like I can handle what is going to be thrown at me.
26. What is your own personal mission statement?The greatest thing you'll ever learn is just to love and be loved in return.
(I know thats lame, but its one of the most beautiful quotes ever)
Hopefully that helps.
I don't want to taint your opinion but I have suspected that I'm either an INFP, INFJ or ISFP.