Thread: Type the omar

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    6w7 so/sx
    Socionics
    EII Ne

Quote Originally Posted by OmarFW View Post
    That's a good point and a good chance to clarify.

When I form moral conclusions they are almost always a blanket or sweeping universal statement which I then have to dampen with objective logic on a situational basis in order to prevent this universal belief of mine from going over board if that is a danger. A good example of my failing to do so being:

I prefer to form moral decrees that are sound enough to not have exceptions made to them down the road, but I've learned over time that that is a part of rationality.

If anything proves I'm not INTP it is that I do not strive to prove or disprove other theories or my own. If someone disagrees with me and provides an opposing argument I allow them to do so without rebuttle. I will only respond if someone has a misunderstanding of what my motivations are, beyond that I don't care much about others opinion of my own opinions. If someone provides non-subjective evidence for why I should change my opinion I am more willing to listen.
    I also don't value clarity in the things I do and say unless someone misunderstands me or someone requests that I clarify. I know there may be INTPs out there who may serve as exceptions to this, but these behaviors seem to be pretty deeply rooted with the INTP cognition and I do not relate to them hardly at all.

Also if I were an INTP i would have inferior Fe (or I would have at some point). I can assure you I grew up with inferior Te as I have had to work hard to come to the understanding of logic and reality that I have now. I used to cloud my mind with delusions and fantasy; ignoring reality in order to accomplish that.

yes but only stereotypically. that is sort of like saying that NF's are incapable of or do not approach things from a logically analytical basis which is entirely possible if they have developed Ti or Te.

This is why I do not support the Keirsey temperaments since they imply a greater difference between types such as NF and NT than there actually is. They do not accommodate the presence of people with developed and balanced T and F or N and S.
    They also propagate typism and draw divides between types rather than draw people together. I support the use of the IP, IJ, EJ and EP dichotomies.

but that's a bit of a tangent I suppose :P
    haha okay. well you've obviously already solidly decided on INFP. tbh i don't really agree with your analysis of what INTPs are and do, but i'm no INTP.

also the thing about typing threads was a joke, of course it's stereotypical... lol...

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram

I'll say that I got a strong INTP vibe off you immediately, and I'm pretty good at spotting the INTPs. But I also thought you were more tuned into the F stuff than most INTPs your age (which I assume is early 20s? pardon me if that's a faulty assumption).
    The one who buggers a fire burns his penis
    -anonymous graffiti in the basilica at Pompeii

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    4w5

Quote Originally Posted by Ivy View Post
    I'll say that I got a strong INTP vibe off you immediately, and I'm pretty good at spotting the INTPs. But I also thought you were more tuned into the F stuff than most INTPs your age (which I assume is early 20s? pardon me if that's a faulty assumption).
    21, so yes.

I think the way I type is far different than the way I talk though. I've never had someone on vent or teamspeak tell me I seemed INTP. ENFP, INFP or INFJ usually. (course, those are usually stereotype based conclusions on their part)

Also here are my most recent scores. They aren't exactly current though:

INFP

I-84% N-89% F-53% P-89%

4w5 sx/so

Extroversion 38%
    Orderliness 44%
    Emotional Stability 46%
    Accommodation 54%
    Inquisitiveness 62%

RLUAI
    I WEAR A SOMBRERO TO WORK AND EAT TACOS FOR LUNCH AND FIRE MY PISTOLS IN THE AIR WHEN I'M HAPPY