• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Is Elfboy an S in disguise?

Is Elfboy S?

• You guys are crazy, Elfboy is ENFP as hell!

Votes: 11 37.9%
  • Elfboy might be ENFP

Votes: 5 17.2%
  • Elfboy is N, but not ENFP

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Elfboy might be SJ

Votes: 2 6.9%
  • Elfboy is definitely SJ

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Elfboy might be SP

Votes: 7 24.1%
  • Elfboy is definitely SP

Votes: 4 13.8%

• Total voters

Elfboy

Certified Sausage Smoker
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
I think it's seriously unlikely and feel pretty confident about being ENFP, but a few people have mentioned they think I'm ESTJ, ESFP, ISFP and even ISFJ. thoughts?

esidebill

MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
9w8
I think it's seriously unlike and feel pretty confident about being ENFP, but a few people have mentioned they think I'm ESTJ, ESFP, ISFP and even ISFJ. thoughts?

Sometimes I've figured that I might be an ISTP... so it's possible.

miss fortune

not to be trusted
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
oh dear god you aren't an ISFJ by any means... where's the Fe? :rofl1:

ESTJ could be though... I know several very bright ones who were quite disagreeable in thier youth :yes:

Elfboy

Certified Sausage Smoker
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
oh dear god you aren't an ISFJ by any means... where's the Fe? :rofl1:

ESTJ could be though... I know several very bright ones who were quite disagreeable in thier youth :yes:

I can sorta see ESTJ with spectacular Ne, but no Si and tons of Fi? that's the biggest thing deterring me from thinking ESTJ, even though I usually have a pretty easy time communicating with them because of Ne/Te

Amargith

Hotel California
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
4dw
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
Your 7 is responsible for the SP effect, I think.

Speed Gavroche

Whisky Old & Women Young
MBTI Type
EsTP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
You are not cool enough and too much solipsist to be an SP.
You are too much inconsistent and immature to be an SJ.

skylights

i love
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
no. :laugh:

you are ENFP, no leaving the herd ;)

Valiant

Courage is immortality
MBTI Type
ENTJ
Enneagram
8w7
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
I like you, and you could very well be an ENFP. You do have that intuitive shine to your personality.
Don't know how else to describe it, but then again I have synesthesia so I associate everything with colors/textures and whatnot >.<
It makes it real easy to spot intuitives somehow, though.

esidebill

MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
9w8
I like you, and you could very well be an ENFP. You do have that intuitive shine to your personality.
Don't know how else to describe it, but then again I have synesthesia so I associate everything with colors/textures and whatnot >.<

Blue, blue, green, red, blue, green.

Starry

You actually remind me of a couple of ESTPs I have known. But I know the ESTP functions don't line-up in a way you think they should (for you).

Elfboy

Certified Sausage Smoker
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
A box of Gushers? Seeing as your crowd is all gushy.

I was thinking more like a lepricon
lepricon.jpg

Elfboy

Certified Sausage Smoker
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp

what color do you see me as? I've always thought my aura growing up was more a lush, tranquil green, but now it think it's more of a fiery red (of course, I'm sure I look different to you)

esidebill

MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
9w8
what color do you see me as? I've always thought my aura growing up was more a lush, tranquil green, but now it think it's more of a fiery red (of course, I'm sure I look different to you)

Synesthesiacs are strange beings. They see the alphabet in colors. Beware.

Valiant

Courage is immortality
MBTI Type
ENTJ
Enneagram
8w7
Instinctual Variant
sx/so

I'm not talking about auras here. To me intuitives have a "shine" to the impression that they give me, especially NFs and NFPs in particular, whereas sensors and most NTs have a more "dull" character.
And not in the sense of fun/dull, but as in texture. It's also eerily evident when it comes to peoples' eyes. Beaming, emotional and generally shiny eyes is the trademark of NF and NFP to a great extent.
Some NT's do it too, but it's not as common.
They've got like... It's another type of feel to them. Naturally.

Elfboy

Certified Sausage Smoker
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
I'm not talking about auras here. To me intuitives have a "shine" to the impression that they give me, especially NFs and NFPs in particular, whereas sensors and most NTs have a more "dull" character.
And not in the sense of fun/dull, but as in texture. It's also eerily evident when it comes to peoples' eyes. Beaming, emotional and generally shiny eyes is the trademark of NF and NFP to a great extent.
Some NT's do it too, but it's not as common.
They've got like... It's another type of feel to them. Naturally.

I bet your synesthesia would go crazy if you heard me sing :yes:

mmhmm

meinmeinmein!
i paid an expat living in northern thailand to tell me i had a purple aura.
then he did reiki on me. bibbidi bobbidi boo!

Valiant

Courage is immortality
MBTI Type
ENTJ
Enneagram
8w7
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
I bet your synesthesia would go crazy if you heard me sing :yes:

Voices don't give away as much as body language, eyes, smiles and whatnot. Only like 10% of our total communication is verbal, the rest is body language.