User Tag List

View Poll Results: Is Elfboy S?

Voters
29. You may not vote on this poll
  • You guys are crazy, Elfboy is ENFP as hell!

11 37.93%
  • Elfboy might be ENFP

5 17.24%
  • Elfboy is N, but not ENFP

0 0%
  • Elfboy might be SJ

2 6.90%
  • Elfboy is definitely SJ

0 0%
  • Elfboy might be SP

7 24.14%
  • Elfboy is definitely SP

4 13.79%
First 67891018 Last

Permabanned
    MBTI
    ISFP
    Enneagram
    6w7 sx
    Socionics
    SEE Fi

Quote Originally Posted by KDude View Post
    I have to admit, I kind of like them.
    Back in the day I preferred Britney to Christina, now I don't really have a opinion other than she obviously suffers from bipolar disorder, has horrible taste in men (Kevin Federline makes me want to run far far away screaming), and continues to act like a Southern girl living in Louisiana with very little to no self-consciousness about it. The Southern girl thing doesn't bother me because I understand it.

Paris Hilton annoys me, there are things I still don't like about her, but I appreciate her moxie and her rebellion against acting like the stuffy upper class.

Banned
    MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    6w7 sp/so
    Socionics
    IEI

You're either ENFP, or probably ESFP. Your high Fi is clear, but you're certainly no introvert, thus ExFP is most likely. Analyze the key differences between Se and Ne and see which one you identify with the most (as well as decideing whether you're more Ni or Si deficient).

Also, since I'm working on a huge information archive of the functions, heres a ton of info on the said two functions for clarity reference:

Se
    -Experiencing the immediate context; taking action in the physical world; noticing changes and opportunities for action; accumulating experiences; scanning for visible reactions and relevant data; recognizing “what is.” Noticing what was available, trying on different items, and seeing how they look.
    -Freely follow your gut instincts and exciting physical impulses as they come up.
    -Enjoy the thrill of action and physical experience in the present moment.
    -Quickly move to take advantage of immediate options for action.
    -Instantly read visible cues to see just how far you can go.
    -Spur action and pull off results simply by making your presence felt.
    -Easily get in sync physically with people and things around you.
    -Notice sensory data in the environment. Trust your instincts and take action relevant to the moment and current context.

Ne
    -Would be likely to jump right in and try to perform a task without spending much time researching the necessary skills, because experimenting and figuring it out in the middle of doing it is part of what's so stimulating for Ne.
    -Interpreting situations and relationships; picking up meanings and interconnections; being drawn to change “what is” for “what could possibly be”; noticing what is not said and threads of meaning emerging across multiple contexts. Noticing the possible meanings of what you might wear: “Wearing this might communicate…”
    -Offer various unrelated ideas and see what potential they might suggest.
    -Enjoy playing with random interconnections and patterns.
    -Engage life's magical moments and meaningful coincidences as they happen.
    -Keep following tangents and new ideas without limiting yourself to one.
    -Weave into the current dynamics of a situation aspects of other, random contexts.
    -Trust what emerges from brainstorming.
    -Notice abstract patterns as they emerge. Shift a situation's dynamics and explore imaginative potential possibilities.
    -Making connections, ideas, possibilities, figuring something out and then going backwards to figure it out consciously, rapidly understanding information at a rate that is light years of other people, making distinctions that protect you from over generalizing, adapting quickly to change, learning through reflection on information you have already gathered and making connections, comparing/contrasting certain ideas and ways of doing things, distinguishing the best aspects of both and combining them into a new way of thinking/doing that is better than both of the originals.

Hate

Quote Originally Posted by Elfboy View Post
    I thought I was a male version of Mary Poppins and was always correcting people on how they were rude and being overly emotional
    What's up with all this "correcting people?" ... Below you claim that's what you hate most.

Quote Originally Posted by Elfboy View Post
    the worst thing though is people expect me to follow all these rules, protocol, social rituals and beliefs. few things make me more angry than telling me what I should think

Banned
    MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    6w7 sp/so
    Socionics
    IEI

^That's probably his Fi; he wants to be in charge so that he can command and correct peoples mistakes, and he hates being beneath the rule of others; he sees himself as better thus he should be the leader of others. I know cause I'm kinds the same way.

Quote Originally Posted by Savage Idealist View Post
    ^That's probably his Fi; he wants to be in charge so that he can command and correct peoples mistakes, and he hates being beneath the rule of others; he sees himself as better thus he should be the leader of others. I know cause I'm kinds the same way.
    That's fucking lame.

^My Fi btw. I'll just say it. I don't care if you adjust or not.

MBTI
    ENTP
    Enneagram
    9w8

In another post, he did seem to want to identify himself with the "King" archetype.
    "Others should not judge what you truly are, instead you should find yourself. You may find yourself in a bowl of cereal or dreaming of the unknown, but make sure it is you who finds you." - Myself

ENTP
    Extroverted (E) 56.76% Introverted (I) 43.24%
    Intuitive (N) 64.29% Sensing (S) 35.71%
    Thinking (T) 62.5% Feeling (F) 37.5%
    Perceiving (P) 75% Judging (J) 25%

9w8 SP/SX
    Neutral

Anew Leaf

Thats not any Fi I know of other than underdeveloped Fi maybe.

My Fi doesn't make me think I'm pretentious. It provides the compass from which I guide my star.

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram

I think you just love the attention.

maybe that's your type.

ATTN

WHRE

Banned
    MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    6w7 sp/so
    Socionics
    IEI

Quote Originally Posted by KDude View Post
    That's fucking lame.

^My Fi btw. I'll just say it. I don't care if you adjust or not.
    Wait, you mean Elfboy's values are lame, or my theory that it's his Fi?

Quote Originally Posted by esidebill View Post
    In another post, he did seem to want to identify himself with the "King" archetype.
    Indeed.

Quote Originally Posted by Saturned View Post
    Thats not any Fi I know of other than underdeveloped Fi maybe.

My Fi doesn't make me think I'm pretentious. It provides the compass from which I guide my star.
    Fi is different among particular individuals, so much that the only thing that Fi can really be considered absolutely is values. Sometimes Fi is noble and good, sometimes its opiniated and selfish, sometimes its outright insane and evil.

Wait, you mean Elfboy's values are lame, or my theory that it's his Fi?
    Needing to be in control/having a lust for leadership (as a thing unto itself). Not a big fan of wherever it comes from.