User Tag List

View Poll Results: Is Elfboy S?

Voters
29. You may not vote on this poll
  • You guys are crazy, Elfboy is ENFP as hell!

11 37.93%
  • Elfboy might be ENFP

5 17.24%
  • Elfboy is N, but not ENFP

0 0%
  • Elfboy might be SJ

2 6.90%
  • Elfboy is definitely SJ

0 0%
  • Elfboy might be SP

7 24.14%
  • Elfboy is definitely SP

4 13.79%
First 4567816 Last

MBTI
    ENTP
    Enneagram
    9w8

Quote Originally Posted by Elfboy View Post
    no I won't. it's not like I'm building a fairytale castle town with a moat around it lol. I simple want a (really) nice condo in a big city, nice clothes, good food, excessive hygienal care, enough money to go shopping frequently, a collection of hobbies including martial arts and dancing, a maid to clean my place once a month or so (that's like $40 a month, the cost of maids is obscenely overestimated) and enough money to travel the world several months a year.
    You'd only clean it once a month? HAHAHAHAHAHA.
    "Others should not judge what you truly are, instead you should find yourself. You may find yourself in a bowl of cereal or dreaming of the unknown, but make sure it is you who finds you." - Myself

ENTP
    Extroverted (E) 56.76% Introverted (I) 43.24%
    Intuitive (N) 64.29% Sensing (S) 35.71%
    Thinking (T) 62.5% Feeling (F) 37.5%
    Perceiving (P) 75% Judging (J) 25%

9w8 SP/SX
    Neutral

Permabanned
    MBTI
    ISFP
    Enneagram
    6w7 sx
    Socionics
    SEE Fi

Quote Originally Posted by esidebill View Post
    Yeah seriously. We have a maid that comes here, it's not expensive at all to have a maid come once or twice a week.

Having a live-in maid, on the other hand...

Certified Sausage Smoker Elfboy's Avatar
    MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    5w4 sx/sp
    Socionics
    SLI None

Quote Originally Posted by Marmie Dearest View Post
    You're right there's nothing immature about taking control of your destiny and creating the life you want. It's my own life's motto. All of those things you want...lots of people want. Why are you so convinced your motives are 8? You don't seem 8 AT ALL to me. But whatever.

You live in a fantasy world because you think "INFPs are pure and magical in everything they do and say" and "INTJs are always badass" and "sociopaths are cool" and "I intuitively knew from age 5 I was more like wealthy, high class characters in movies." And just the whole front you put on here, the stuff you've convinced yourself of, it's...yeah.
    - well, I'm not a pure 8 that's fa dayum sho, but certainly have a lot of 8 motivations like a 7w8.
    - I don't think ALL INTJs are bad ass, I just happen to like that type
    - same with INFP. I don't think they're all these magical elves who live in lotherien, they just have a mythical sort of "vibe" to them
    - I did know when I was 5 that I fit in better in wealthy society. just ask my parents, I thought I was a male version of Mary Poppins and was always correcting people on how they were rude and being overly emotional
    - there is nothing immature about thinking psychopaths are cool. there is something immature about wanting to BE a psychopath. saying someone is immature based on interests is extremely assumptive
    it's assumptions like these that are the reason I don't like most people. they think you are immature unless you like the same boring conventional things as everyone else, even if they try to say that they are unconventional and that you are extreme. so what if I am extreme anyway? I don't get how that's immature either.
    ENFP: We put the Fi in Fire
    ENFP
    5w4>1w9>2w1 Sx/Sp
    SEE-Fi
    Papa Bear
    Motivation: Dark Worker
    Alignment: Chaotic Neutral
    Chibi Seme
    MTG Color: black/red
    Male Archtype: King/Lover
    Sunburst!
    "You are a gay version of Gambit" Speed Gavroche
    "I wish that I could be affected by any hate, but I can't, cuz I just get affected by the bank" Chamillionaire

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    5w4 sx/sp
    Socionics
    SLI None

Quote Originally Posted by esidebill View Post
    probably more, but the frequency was inconsequential to the point I was trying to make
    ENFP
    5w4>1w9>2w1 Sx/Sp
    SEE-Fi
    Papa Bear
    Chibi Seme
    Sunburst!
    "I wish that I could be affected by any hate, but I can't, cuz I just get affected by the bank" Chamillionaire

Permabanned
    MBTI
    ISFP
    Enneagram
    6w7 sx
    Socionics
    SEE Fi

- well, I'm not a pure 8 that's fa dayum sho, but certainly have a lot of 8 motivations like a 7w8.
    - I don't think ALL INTJs are bad ass, I just happen to like that type
    - same with INFP. I don't think they're all these magical elves who live in lotherien, they just have a mythical sort of "vibe" to them
    - I did know when I was 5 that I fit in better in wealthy society. just ask my parents, I thought I was a male version of Mary Poppins and was always correcting people on how they were rude and being overly emotional
    - there is nothing immature about thinking psychopaths are cool. there is something immature about wanting to BE a psychopath. saying someone is immature based on interests is extremely assumptive
    it's assumptions like these that are the reason I don't like most people. they think you are immature unless you like the same boring conventional things as everyone else, even if they try to say that they are unconventional and that you are extreme. so what if I am extreme anyway? I don't get how that's immature either.
    It's immature because you haven't accepted the reality of sociopaths. It's a fantasy to you.

It would be impossible for someone to have Victorian manners and really, for truth, to love sociopaths. I mean the stuff you say doesn't even make sense.

Just because you admire Victorian manners doesn't make you associated with the wealthy. If anything, in the UK it's the middle class who try to adhere to the more Victorian or fancy ways of talking. I can even get you the link. The aristocracy in England actually speaks more directly there than the traditional middle class.

MBTI
    ENTP
    Enneagram
    9w8

probably more, but the frequency was inconsequential to the point I was trying to make
    Hehe. Your point was about living a lavish lifestyle and how you're so accustomed to it? Well good luck to you. I hope being rich and having your fantasy world accounts for everything you could ever want out of the world. Outside of that, I could truly have no say in what you want or feel you need.
    "Others should not judge what you truly are, instead you should find yourself. You may find yourself in a bowl of cereal or dreaming of the unknown, but make sure it is you who finds you." - Myself

ENTP
    Extroverted (E) 56.76% Introverted (I) 43.24%
    Intuitive (N) 64.29% Sensing (S) 35.71%
    Thinking (T) 62.5% Feeling (F) 37.5%
    Perceiving (P) 75% Judging (J) 25%

9w8 SP/SX
    Neutral

I've suggested it to him, but then, I think I'd have to suggest it to myself as well the more I think about it. So whatever.

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    9w1 sx/so

Quote Originally Posted by KDude View Post
    I've suggested it to him, but then, I think I'd have to suggest it to myself as well the more I think about it. So whatever.
    i just had a total psychic moment..kind of! i mean that i just thought i haven't seen you post in awhile and then you posted..just tripped ma self ouuuut! haha
    There can’t be any large-scale revolution until there’s a personal revolution, on an individual level. It’s got to happen inside first.
    -Jim Morrison

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    5w4 sx/sp
    Socionics
    SLI None

Quote Originally Posted by Marmie Dearest View Post
    It's immature because you haven't accept the reality of sociopaths. It's a fantasy to you.

It would be impossible for someone to have Victorian manners and really, for truth, to love sociopaths. I mean the stuff you say doesn't even make sense.

Just because you admire Victorian manners doesn't make you associated with the wealthy. If anything, in the UK it's the middle class who try to adhere to the more Victorian or fancy ways of talking. I can even get you the link. The aristocracy in England actually speaks more directly there than the traditional middle class.
    - I never said I loved sociopaths, but sometimes they do things that I think are entertaining, like how you go to see and action movie but you wouldn't actually cut someone's head off with a samurai sword IRL.
    - why do you assume sociopaths are a fantasy to me?
    - mary poppins was only 1 example. I have consistantly related to rich people in almost every movie I've seen which portrayed various time periods.
    ENFP
    5w4>1w9>2w1 Sx/Sp
    SEE-Fi
    Papa Bear
    Chibi Seme
    Sunburst!

Permabanned
    MBTI
    ISFP
    Enneagram
    6w7 sx
    Socionics
    SEE Fi

- I never said I loved sociopaths, but sometimes they do things that I think are entertaining, like how you go to see and action movie but you wouldn't actually cut someone's head off with a samurai sword IRL.
    - why do you assume sociopaths are a fantasy to me?
    - mary poppins was only 1 example. I have consistantly related to rich people in almost every movie I've seen which portrayed various time periods.
    I really would love for you to develop that Te you keep claiming you have. I know it will happen someday.