User Tag List

View Poll Results: Is Elfboy S?

Voters
29. You may not vote on this poll
  • You guys are crazy, Elfboy is ENFP as hell!

11 37.93%
  • Elfboy might be ENFP

5 17.24%
  • Elfboy is N, but not ENFP

0 0%
  • Elfboy might be SJ

2 6.90%
  • Elfboy is definitely SJ

0 0%
  • Elfboy might be SP

7 24.14%
  • Elfboy is definitely SP

4 13.79%
First 3456715 Last

Certified Sausage Smoker Elfboy's Avatar
    MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    5w4 sx/sp
    Socionics
    SLI None

Quote Originally Posted by Marmie Dearest View Post
    Yeah I put off taking it for almost a week because I hate adding stuff up like that. I knew I was a Sunburst anyway.

You're like an SFP-ish NFP. Like me.

I don't get the "shooing people away" thing, still, though. It makes you seem more of like an INFP-ish 4.
    warning, I'm half way through typing this and it's turning into kind of a rant, it's also moderately self congratulatory

well, a lot of it is that I read people extremely quickly with my NF powers. I can tell what's good about the person, what's bad about them, what modivates them, sometimes even their life's purpose (I have guessed people's life's purpose within a hour of meeting them and been right on more than 10 occasions). because of this however, I see all of people's bad qualities because they can't hide them from me like they can with 50% of guys who are STs. I'm not saying this to brag either, it's like a hyper sensitivity sometimes, especially with women (most of the women in my city are COMPLETE bitches).
    shooing people away was a bit exaggerated and the wrong word to use, that's only the case in a few situations. you see, my personality is very entertaining and charismatic so people end up expecting me to do all these things, and people expecting things of me is something I find VERY offensive (I'm sure the wing 8 has a lot to do with this). usually I just don't like someone and leave, as most people I've found have at least one quality I find intolerable over long periods of time.
    most people then go on to label me insecure, arrogant, self absorbed, selfish, dillusional, immature, shallow, closed minded or unhealthy and I just sit here thinking 'my point exactly. how does anyone tolerate imbeciles like this?' in truth, I am of above average emotional health, intellectually deep and I believe very mature for my age in terms of having my belief system down pat and knowing what direction I want for my life.
    the worst thing though is people expect me to follow all these rules, protocol, social rituals and beliefs. few things make me more angry than telling me what I should think and trying to brainwash me. why can't people just talk to me as an equal instead of trying to subordinate me or suck up to me? why is the concept of existing as an equal and sharing information on a neutral, non judgemental playing field so damn difficult for most people? if I am a self righteous, self absorbed bastard, it's because i feel like the world is constantly trying to disturb me and cause mundane unpleasantries. as such, the vast majority of the people I get along with are extremely wealthy and high class.
    ENFP: We put the Fi in Fire
    ENFP
    5w4>1w9>2w1 Sx/Sp
    SEE-Fi
    Papa Bear
    Motivation: Dark Worker
    Alignment: Chaotic Neutral
    Chibi Seme
    MTG Color: black/red
    Male Archtype: King/Lover
    Sunburst!
    "You are a gay version of Gambit" Speed Gavroche
    "I wish that I could be affected by any hate, but I can't, cuz I just get affected by the bank" Chamillionaire

Permabanned
    MBTI
    ISFP
    Enneagram
    6w7 sx
    Socionics
    SEE Fi

Quote Originally Posted by Elfboy View Post
    the vast majority of the people I get along with are extremely wealthy and high class.
    Is it because you were raised wealthy, or is it because you're an image obsessed social climber, because you seem like the latter.

Which is why 4w3 makes sense for you.

I understand that you don't like it when people tell you to do things, I don't like social protocol or being dragged into silly obligations either.

I wouldn't say I shoo people away, though. I'm pretty open but if I don't like someone I'll be very up front about it and I have no problem just walking away from certain situations.

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    5w4 sx/sp
    Socionics
    SLI None

Is it because you were raised wealthy, or is it because you're an image obsessed social climber, because you seem like the latter.

Which is why 4w3 makes sense for you.

I understand that you don't like it when people tell you to do things, I don't like social protocol or being dragged into silly obligations either.

I wouldn't say I shoo people away, though. I'm pretty open but if I don't like someone I'll be very up front about it and I have no problem just walking away from certain situations.
    it's not about being a social climber, it's about having the money, the time and the power to do what ever I want. while the status and sense of superiority are a wonderful benefit, they're certainly not the main factors. I don't like things because they're high class, it's that the things I do like happen to be high class. I intuitively knew by age 5 that I related to the wealthier, more sophisticated movie characters.
    Edit: actually, I wasn't raised in a wealthy family at all. my parents did a good job as providers, but they're friggin hippies, just like the rest of the city I live in.
    ENFP
    5w4>1w9>2w1 Sx/Sp
    SEE-Fi
    Papa Bear
    Chibi Seme
    Sunburst!
    "I wish that I could be affected by any hate, but I can't, cuz I just get affected by the bank" Chamillionaire

Permabanned
    MBTI
    ISFP
    Enneagram
    6w7 sx
    Socionics
    SEE Fi

it's not about being a social climber, it's about having the money, the time and the power to do what ever I want. while the status and sense of superiority are a wonderful benefit, they're certainly not the main factors.
    You constantly make statements which seem extremely elitist and status-conscious, like you want to be thought of a certain way, or associated with certain people.

That is not about wanting money. I want money but I don't give a rat's ass about someone's socio-econonomic class, about fame, or about any of those external trappings of social appearance. You seem absolutely OBSESSED BY THIS.

4w3 is the aristocrat. 4 is introspective, imaginative, and sometimes elitist, and 3s can't wait to project a certain image to others.

I don't like things because they're high class, it's that the things I do like happen to be high class. I intuitively knew by age 5 that I related to the wealthier, more sophisticated movie characters.
    You're so fucking immature it boggles my mind. You don't even see that you're living in fantasy world. Yes, I want to be like a wealthy person from the 19th or early 20th century too...because those people had the resources and the time to develop intellectual or creative pursuits. You haven't even seemed to examine the real reasons why you associate yourself with wealthy characters. It's most likely simply because you want the resources and free time to have a certain lifestyle that would make an NF feel comfortable and self-actualized.

Edit: actually, I wasn't raised in a wealthy family at all. my parents did a good job as providers, but they're friggin hippies, just like the rest of the city I live in.
    I figured you weren't, because wealthy people don't tend to make as big of a deal about wanting to be associated with the wealthy. At least not openly.

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    5w4 sx/sp
    Socionics
    SLI None

You constantly make statements which seem extremely elitist and status-conscious, like you want to be thought of a certain way, or associated with certain people.

That is not about wanting money. I want money but I don't give a rat's ass about someone's socio-econonomic class, about fame, or about any of those external trappings of social appearance. You seem absolutely OBSESSED BY THIS.

4w3 is the aristocrat. 4 is introspective, imaginative, and sometimes elitist, and 3s can't wait to project a certain image to others.

You're so fucking immature it boggles my mind. You don't even see that you're living in fantasy world. Yes, I want to be like a wealthy person from the 19th or early 20th century too...because those people had the resources and the time to develop intellectual or creative pursuits. You haven't even seemed to examine the real reasons why you associate yourself with wealthy characters. It's most likely simply because you want the resources and free time to have a certain lifestyle that would make an NF feel comfortable and self-actualized.

I figured you weren't, because wealthy people don't tend to make as big of a deal about wanting to be associated with the wealthy. At least not openly.
    I am well aware of the reality I live in, the fantasy world is what I'm trying to create, and it's not quite as fancy and philosophical as it sounds. with money, time and freedom, you can choose who you do/don't make contact with, what you do, where you live, what lifestyle you want... with $700,000 a year you can pretty much create your own reality where you make the rules. my reasons for going after my goals are much more 7 and 8 than they are 4 and certainly much more than 3. there is nothing immature about taking control of your destiny and creating the life you want.
    ENFP
    5w4>1w9>2w1 Sx/Sp
    SEE-Fi
    Papa Bear
    Chibi Seme
    Sunburst!

MBTI
    ENTP
    Enneagram
    9w8

with $700,000 a year you can pretty much create your own reality where you make the rules..
    You'll need a lot more than that ;p
    "Others should not judge what you truly are, instead you should find yourself. You may find yourself in a bowl of cereal or dreaming of the unknown, but make sure it is you who finds you." - Myself

ENTP
    Extroverted (E) 56.76% Introverted (I) 43.24%
    Intuitive (N) 64.29% Sensing (S) 35.71%
    Thinking (T) 62.5% Feeling (F) 37.5%
    Perceiving (P) 75% Judging (J) 25%

9w8 SP/SX
    Neutral

Lay the coin on my tongue SilkRoad's Avatar
    MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram
    6w5 sp/sx

I think you could be an ESTP...I'm not sure where the F is in all this.
    Female
    INFJ
    Enneagram 6w5 sp/sx

I DOORSLAMMING

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    5w4 sx/sp
    Socionics
    SLI None

Quote Originally Posted by esidebill View Post
    You'll need a lot more than that ;p
    no I won't. it's not like I'm building a fairytale castle town with a moat around it lol. I simple want a (really) nice condo in a big city, nice clothes, good food, excessive hygienal care, enough money to go shopping frequently, a collection of hobbies including martial arts and dancing, a maid to clean my place once a month or so (that's like $40 a month, the cost of maids is obscenely overestimated) and enough money to travel the world several months a year.
    ENFP
    5w4>1w9>2w1 Sx/Sp
    SEE-Fi
    Papa Bear
    Chibi Seme
    Sunburst!

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    5w4 sx/sp
    Socionics
    SLI None

Quote Originally Posted by SilkRoad View Post
    I think you could be an ESTP...I'm not sure where the F is in all this.
    if by F you mean Fe? none. Fi however I have plenty of (fiery conviction, moral principles, self reflective tendencies)
    ENFP
    5w4>1w9>2w1 Sx/Sp
    SEE-Fi
    Papa Bear
    Chibi Seme
    Sunburst!

Permabanned
    MBTI
    ISFP
    Enneagram
    6w7 sx
    Socionics
    SEE Fi

I am well aware of the reality I live in, the fantasy world is what I'm trying to create, and it's not quite as fancy and philosophical as it sounds. with money, time and freedom, you can choose who you do/don't make contact with, what you do, where you live, what lifestyle you want... with $700,000 a year you can pretty much create your own reality where you make the rules. my reasons for going after my goals are much more 7 and 8 than they are 4 and certainly much more than 3. there is nothing immature about taking control of your destiny and creating the life you want.
    You're right there's nothing immature about taking control of your destiny and creating the life you want. It's my own life's motto. All of those things you want...lots of people want. Why are you so convinced your motives are 8? You don't seem 8 AT ALL to me. But whatever.

You live in a fantasy world because you think "INFPs are pure and magical in everything they do and say" and "INTJs are always badass" and "sociopaths are cool" and "I intuitively knew from age 5 I was more like wealthy, high class characters in movies." And just the whole front you put on here, the stuff you've convinced yourself of, it's...yeah.