• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Is Elfboy an S in disguise?

Is Elfboy S?

• You guys are crazy, Elfboy is ENFP as hell!

Votes: 11 37.9%
  • Elfboy might be ENFP

Votes: 5 17.2%
  • Elfboy is N, but not ENFP

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Elfboy might be SJ

Votes: 2 6.9%
  • Elfboy is definitely SJ

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Elfboy might be SP

Votes: 7 24.1%
  • Elfboy is definitely SP

Votes: 4 13.8%

• Total voters

Elfboy

Certified Sausage Smoker
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
I really would love for you to develop that Te you keep claiming you have. I know it will happen someday.

I would too, but how is that of consequence to what we're talking about?

Thalassa

Permabanned
MBTI Type
ISFP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sx
I would too, but how is that of consequence to what we're talking about?

Because the stuff you say is so irrational that there's no point in even talking to you.

chickpea

perfect person
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
4w5
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
- I never said I loved sociopaths, but sometimes they do things that I think are entertaining, like how you go to see and action movie but you wouldn't actually cut someone's head off with a samurai sword IRL.
- why do you assume sociopaths are a fantasy to me?
- mary poppins was only 1 example. I have consistantly related to rich people in almost every movie I've seen which portrayed various time periods.

i think you have a problem with assuming that fictional characters are based in reality when they're really not.. you can't positively or negatively judge any group of people you don't know

KDude

i just had a total psychic moment..kind of! i mean that i just thought i haven't seen you post in awhile and then you posted..just tripped ma self ouuuut! haha

haha.. I was thinking about you too (I swear). I thought we might be the same type actually. Whatever that is. :D

Elfboy

Certified Sausage Smoker
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Because the stuff you say is so irrational that there's no point in even talking to you.

there is nothing irrational about about what I said, you even said so yourself that you approve of my motivations. perhaps it's that you doubt my ability to make certain claims in the first place, but even that is a mistake of competence, not rationality

Elfboy

Certified Sausage Smoker
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
i think you have a problem with assuming that fictional characters are based in reality when they're really not.. you can't positively or negatively judge any group of people you don't know

you are probably a little bit right on this one. although I don't like to admit it.

Thalassa

Permabanned
MBTI Type
ISFP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sx
there is nothing irrational about about what I said, you even said so yourself that you approve of my motivations. perhaps it's that you doubt my ability to make certain claims in the first place

I said I approve of your motives to get what you want out of life.

It's essentially what Chana said - you've judged people by what you've seen in movies (sociopaths aren't cool, they aren't interesting, they're extremely dangerous and can actually have a presentation of being dreadfully boring, normal and average as a means of protecting their underlying motives and behavior), and relating to "wealthy characters" in movies is extremely vague and clearly you haven't thought out the "whys" of this, and what this means, and how all wealthy people don't ACT LIKE WHAT YOU'VE SEEN IN MOVIES.

KDude

Wealthy people act JUST LIKE the ones in Caddyshack 2 (not Caddyshack 1 so much).

Thalassa

Permabanned
MBTI Type
ISFP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sx
Wealthy people act JUST LIKE the ones in Caddyshack 2 (not Caddyshack 1 so much).

Wealthy people all act like Paris Hilton and Britney Spears, you shut your mouth.

Thalassa

Permabanned
MBTI Type
ISFP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sx
I have to admit, I kind of like them.

Back in the day I preferred Britney to Christina, now I don't really have a opinion other than she obviously suffers from bipolar disorder, has horrible taste in men (Kevin Federline makes me want to run far far away screaming), and continues to act like a Southern girl living in Louisiana with very little to no self-consciousness about it. The Southern girl thing doesn't bother me because I understand it.

Paris Hilton annoys me, there are things I still don't like about her, but I appreciate her moxie and her rebellion against acting like the stuffy upper class.

Savage Idealist

Permabanned
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
You're either ENFP, or probably ESFP. Your high Fi is clear, but you're certainly no introvert, thus ExFP is most likely. Analyze the key differences between Se and Ne and see which one you identify with the most (as well as decideing whether you're more Ni or Si deficient). :)

Also, since I'm working on a huge information archive of the functions, heres a ton of info on the said two functions for clarity reference:

Se
-Experiencing the immediate context; taking action in the physical world; noticing changes and opportunities for action; accumulating experiences; scanning for visible reactions and relevant data; recognizing “what is.” Noticing what was available, trying on different items, and seeing how they look.
-Freely follow your gut instincts and exciting physical impulses as they come up.
-Enjoy the thrill of action and physical experience in the present moment.
-Quickly move to take advantage of immediate options for action.
-Instantly read visible cues to see just how far you can go.
-Spur action and pull off results simply by making your presence felt.
-Easily get in sync physically with people and things around you.
-Notice sensory data in the environment. Trust your instincts and take action relevant to the moment and current context.

Ne
-Would be likely to jump right in and try to perform a task without spending much time researching the necessary skills, because experimenting and figuring it out in the middle of doing it is part of what's so stimulating for Ne.
-Interpreting situations and relationships; picking up meanings and interconnections; being drawn to change “what is” for “what could possibly be”; noticing what is not said and threads of meaning emerging across multiple contexts. Noticing the possible meanings of what you might wear: “Wearing this might communicate…”
-Offer various unrelated ideas and see what potential they might suggest.
-Enjoy playing with random interconnections and patterns.
-Engage life's magical moments and meaningful coincidences as they happen.
-Keep following tangents and new ideas without limiting yourself to one.
-Weave into the current dynamics of a situation aspects of other, random contexts.
-Trust what emerges from brainstorming.
-Notice abstract patterns as they emerge. Shift a situation's dynamics and explore imaginative potential possibilities.
-Making connections, ideas, possibilities, figuring something out and then going backwards to figure it out consciously, rapidly understanding information at a rate that is light years of other people, making distinctions that protect you from over generalizing, adapting quickly to change, learning through reflection on information you have already gathered and making connections, comparing/contrasting certain ideas and ways of doing things, distinguishing the best aspects of both and combining them into a new way of thinking/doing that is better than both of the originals.

H

Hate

I thought I was a male version of Mary Poppins and was always correcting people on how they were rude and being overly emotional

What's up with all this "correcting people?" ... Below you claim that's what you hate most.

the worst thing though is people expect me to follow all these rules, protocol, social rituals and beliefs. few things make me more angry than telling me what I should think

Savage Idealist

Permabanned
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
^That's probably his Fi; he wants to be in charge so that he can command and correct peoples mistakes, and he hates being beneath the rule of others; he sees himself as better thus he should be the leader of others. I know cause I'm kinds the same way.

KDude

^That's probably his Fi; he wants to be in charge so that he can command and correct peoples mistakes, and he hates being beneath the rule of others; he sees himself as better thus he should be the leader of others. I know cause I'm kinds the same way.

That's fucking lame.

^My Fi btw. I'll just say it. I don't care if you adjust or not. :cool:

esidebill

MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
9w8

In another post, he did seem to want to identify himself with the "King" archetype.

A

Anew Leaf

Thats not any Fi I know of other than underdeveloped Fi maybe.

My Fi doesn't make me think I'm pretentious. It provides the compass from which I guide my star.

Snuggletron

Reptilian
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
I think you just love the attention.

maybe that's your type.

ATTN

WHRE

Savage Idealist

Permabanned
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
That's fucking lame.

^My Fi btw. I'll just say it. I don't care if you adjust or not. :cool:

Wait, you mean Elfboy's values are lame, or my theory that it's his Fi?

In another post, he did seem to want to identify himself with the "King" archetype.

Indeed.

Thats not any Fi I know of other than underdeveloped Fi maybe.

My Fi doesn't make me think I'm pretentious. It provides the compass from which I guide my star.

Fi is different among particular individuals, so much that the only thing that Fi can really be considered absolutely is values. Sometimes Fi is noble and good, sometimes its opiniated and selfish, sometimes its outright insane and evil.