• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

if everyone else jumped off a bridge...

afsdf

• ENFJ

Votes: 1 4.2%
  • ENFP

Votes: 3 12.5%
  • ENTJ

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • ENTP

• ESFJ

• ESFP

Votes: 2 8.3%
  • ESTJ

• ESTP

• INFJ

• INFP

• INTJ

• INTP

• ISFJ

• ISFP

• ISTJ

• ISTP

Votes: 14 58.3%

• Total voters

nightning

ish red no longer *sad*
MBTI Type
INfj
afsdf!

SHEEP! Oh wait... not sheep... LEMMING! Yes lemming!

Grayscale

MBTI Type
ISTP
you guys are lame, dont just vote without giving reasons :dry:

Totenkindly

@.~*virinaĉo*~.@
MBTI Type
BELF
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
How tall's the bridge again...?

Grayscale

MBTI Type
ISTP
a few feet shorter than the rope tied to your ankle

Totenkindly

@.~*virinaĉo*~.@
MBTI Type
BELF
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Hmmmmm..... and is there a large river full of jello running underneath?

Grayscale

MBTI Type
ISTP
Hmmmmm..... and is there a large river full of jello running underneath?

scrapmetal disposal plant...

it's more comfortable than it looks :whistling:

scrapmetal03jpg.jpg

INTJMom

MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
5w4
extraverted Sensing (Se) ****************************************** (42.4)
excellent use
introverted Sensing (Si) ************************ (24)
limited use
extraverted Intuiting (Ne) ************************* (25.6)
average use
introverted Intuiting (Ni) ************************************* (37.8)
excellent use
extraverted Thinking (Te) *********************************************** (47.5)
excellent use
introverted Thinking (Ti) ************************************************ (48.4)
excellent use
extraverted Feeling (Fe) ******** (8.3)
unused
introverted Feeling (Fi) ****** (6.6)
unused
What's the question?

nemo

Enneagram
<3
You remind me of my ISTP friend.

I may share an anecdote later if I can think of a good one.

Edit: and I just now looked at your test results, lol.

Grayscale

MBTI Type
ISTP
what good does it do me for everyone to tell me what the test results suggest :doh:

nightning

ish red no longer *sad*
MBTI Type
INfj
a few feet shorter than the rope tied to your ankle

What's the elasticity of the said rope? :dry:

I still say it's an act for lemmings. Or sheep pretending to be lemmings.

ISTP...

because I know and can detect Ni and Ti and Fe. To me, all the rest doesn't really matter.

Edit: QUIT DELETING EVERYTHING! :steaming:

Ghost of the dead horse

filling some space
MBTI Type
ENTJ
Well I voted ISTP without writing, as I considered the task easy (I supposed we were only to look at the data provided and give our opinion).

The functions test have your T functions the highest and F the lowest, with S and N in between. That's as clear as anything can be. You have Se>Ni>Ne>Si, so even the middle functions fit well the the standard ISTP model, with Se>Si and Ni>Ne.

The only thing even remotely unclear is the relatively similar magnitude of N and S functions, but even that won't confuse from evaluating your results as those of an ISTP, as the S average is higher than N average, and the function orders (Si vs Se, Ni vs Ne) match the standard result.

nemo

Enneagram
<3
My ISTP friend anecdote:

He's a math/statistics major, and we were working on a project where we had to model heat dissipation in some weird system. We both came up with our own models:

His was ingenious, but completely specific to the problem at hand. He used statistical methods that allowed him to ignore most of the variables and was able to predict what would happen without extrapolating any general principles (I never, ever would've thought to do this). But it was very specific to the problem; his confidence intervals etc. wouldn't work if the geometry of the problem was any different.

Mine was so general it was symbolically unsolvable (lol). The equations I used were dimensionless and would've technically modeled the heat dissipation of a planet if I had the right information. The problem we were asked to solve was just a special case of the general rule.

We ended up using his model because it was easier to numerically evaluate, but in our report we mentioned mine.

The "tool use" everyone talks about with ISTPs can extend to intellectual tools too, I think.

Him: Problem -> What tools do I have to solve this? -> Destroy problem

Me: Problem -> What does this problem imply? -> Model those implications -> Reduce problem to special case of the model

Does that sound like you at all?

His SP nature is more apparent in other areas (skydiving, etc) but I chose this after all those S vs. N intelligence discussions lately.

mooky

I know this is off subject but..................

Nightning? why the Roborovsky russian dwarf hamster?

nightning

ish red no longer *sad*
MBTI Type
INfj
I know this is off subject but..................

Nightning? why the Roborovsky russian dwarf hamster?

I R NOT MOUSE? It's a little joke... a pun with pictures.

Grayscale

MBTI Type
ISTP
The "tool use" everyone talks about with ISTPs can extend to intellectual tools too, I think.

Him: Problem -> What tools do I have to solve this? -> Destroy problem

Me: Problem -> What does this problem imply? -> Model those implications -> Reduce problem to special case of the model

Does that sound like you at all?

His SP nature is more apparent in other areas (skydiving, etc) but I chose this after all those S vs. N intelligence discussions lately.

my approach to things is to grasp the underlying mechanics and manipulate them to whatever ends i want. i have a natural aptitude for mentally "disassembling" things. your friend's approach seems similar, due to his understanding of the problem he was able to ignore parts of it and manipulate others into an answer.

for instance, in my highschool math classes i would often disassemble the equations learned in a given chapter then integrate the pieces into a calculator program so that I (and, unavoidably, a lot of the other students) could enter the known variables found on that chapter's test and get the answer.

id say my ability to understand and manipulate mechanics is more of a defining characteristic than my use of tools, although that is something i often do. "tools", to me, are anything that allows me to leverage the mechanics of something, whether that is a thought process or a socket wrench.

ingenuity is something i highly prize

speaking of skydiving, i plan on doing it ;) as well as base jumping (and those awesome wingsuits!)

Mondo

Welcome to Sunnyside
MBTI Type
EsTP
Enneagram
6w7
An EXTP of some sort... Ti with a tertiary Fe function.

I am going to go with ENTP.