1. What are 5 key qualities about you, and what is each of their direct opposites?
Im usually fun to be around -> Not fun.to be around
I share information freely to others -> Being secretive and hoarding information
I am helpful -> Won't help
I'm calm and relaxed -> loud and hectic
I'm spontaneous -> need everything planned
2. Now explain why each of the opposites COULD be you and why it might be GOOD to be that opposite characteristic. Own them even if they are negative traits.
I can easily drag others down by projecting a bad mood into them. It is useful to make a point sometimes when words are not enough.
Some information is just not of the kind that needs to be shared. It is appreciated that I can keep a secret when needed.
I won't help someone if I know they are totally capable of doing it on their own, or if I see the action itself as questionable. That keeps me in line with my values.
I will get loud when I loose my patience which is seldom and will get hectic when approaching deadlines. That hectic is focused and enables me to do the impossimible.
I found that some structure makes my daily life a lot more comfortable. Setting tasks for a day is the only thing that makes me accomplish anything at all.
3. What would you say to a 5-year-old child if he or she asked you what the purpose of life is?
Find that thing that makes you happy and let noone tell you anything else. Also don't listen to any advice. This one included.
4. What type of advice would you give that same child on how to survive in this world?
Everything will turn out fine and in the end we all have to die, so just go on.
5. If you were told you only had one year to live from today, and it was 100% guaranteed that you would die exactly 1 year from now, what would you do in that year?
I'll probably not change a thing.
6. Why aren't you doing this now?
7. What do you really want in your truest self?
This is something I haven't figured out yet. I'm constantly looking for ways to identify that for me.
Maybe that is it. Figuring out what I really want is what I want.
8. What have you substituted/settled for compared to what you really want?
As I really have no answer to the before question, this one is not really answerable.
9. What are your defense mechanisms?
I run away/ignore things.
10. What are some good habits that are needed for living a healthy adult life?
Exercising your body and mind. Both sports and reading/mentally working are of utmost importance.
11. What are you like in relaxed and non-threatening situations?
I'm easygoing, open for all kind of things. Relaxed, and mostly living in my head then.
12. What does your heart feel like it needs and wants?
To be appreciated and loved. Be able to love. My heart wants sex and stability.
13. What condition is your heart in right now?
My heart is fine. There could be more sex though.
14. What does your head say it needs and wants?
My head is curious about nearly everything. It needs stimulation all the time.
15. What condition is your mind in right now?
Mostly overstimulated I often calm down by tuning everything around me out and focusing on the thing at hand.
I'll get easily depressed otherwise.
16. What does your body say it needs and wants?
My body wants movement and excitment. The thrill of the new and adventure.
17. What is the condition of your body right now?
My body is ok. I started working out again and lost some fat.
It helped a lot to ease my mind as well.
18. Which do you trust the most in making an important decision between your head, body, and heart? Why?
I trust my stomach the most. My head can turn any argument upside down and twist it so that everything can be true and false at the same time.
As the stomach is not the heart, I guess that's body then.
19. Which do you trust the least in making an important decision between your head, body, and heart? Why?
My heart. I can't really give a reason for this. My hunch seems to be so often right and when I still have doubts I tend to quickly analyse a situation with my head.
Heart is not needed after that anymore.
20. What is your predominant fault?
I am lazy as hell and a Sith Lord of procrastination.
21. Think of a time when you felt at ease and connected to yourself and others. What did you think about yourself, others, and the entire world during this time?
I feel in harmony with the world in times like this. Everything feels right and connected. Oh wait I'm just writing what was part of the question. I suppose that is not what the answer should be. Now I'm thinking about free flow association writing and that has nothing to do with the question at all.
I often think that I love the people at those times however.
And want sex with some of them.
22. Think of a time when you felt anxious and disconnected from yourself and others. What did you think about yourself, others, and the entire world during this time?
What am I doing here? Is this really me? Have things to be that way? How can I escape that situation? Are the other guys retarded or is it me?
23. What is an addiction or urge that seems to drive you as almost as if you’re not in control? Almost like an alien force that drives or pushes you down.
Playing games. I love gaming. Board games, video games, mind games etc. I spend nearly 80% of my time either gaming, talking about games, or thinking about games.
24. What things do you feel you cannot do because they might jeopardize your survival?
Stop working because then I'll be without money and therefore without food and ultimately will DIE!
25. What do you need in your life to face your fears?
Just the will to do it. If I really want something I will achieve it.
It is just a matter of motivation.
26. What is your own personal mission statement?
Live and let live.