User Tag List

View Poll Results: What type is YourLocalJesus?

Voters
10. You may not vote on this poll
  • INFJ

1 10.00%
  • ENFJ

1 10.00%
  • INFP

0 0%
  • ENFP

2 20.00%
  • ISFJ

0 0%
  • ESFJ

0 0%
  • ISTJ

0 0%
  • ESTJ

0 0%
  • ISFP

2 20.00%
  • ESFP

1 10.00%
  • ISTP

0 0%
  • ESTP

0 0%
  • INTJ

0 0%
  • ENTJ

2 20.00%
  • INTP

0 0%
  • ENTP

1 10.00%
First 23456 Last

MBTI
    ENTJ
    Enneagram
    8w7 sx/so
    Socionics
    EIE

Quote Originally Posted by PeaceBaby View Post
    Think back to when you were a child, between the ages of 7 - 12 or so.

Then read this: ENP children

and then this: EFJ children

and even this: ETJ children

Which one resonates more? I found this contrast helpful when trying to decide if I was ENFP or INFP. It was quite evident I was an IFP child.

Links to all the kid's personality portraits are here: Typing Kids
    Quote Originally Posted by Randomnity View Post
    I'm guessing you won't like this, but nevertheless you come off as an ESTJ in a lot of your posts. Far, far from ENFP. I think it's very unlikely that you're any sort of N actually (based on your forum persona), and I hope that you aren't going to take that as an insult since coming from me it obviously isn't.

Now, I don't know you irl so maybe you're completely different there.
    I am going to forgive you, since you obviously do not know me well enough to know better.
    There is no way in this world that I am an SJ.
    Some of them can be awesome, but I know SJ types *well*.
    We are nothing alike. Nill. In a group of SJs I stand out like a sore thumb.
    I'm an eccentric nerd. Si is by far my worst function.

Quote Originally Posted by Vala Faye View Post
    ENTJ.

You know why.
    I know exactly why. Still, that 8 that I am quite sure of, it does a lot.
    Pretty sure i'm not a TJ.

Quote Originally Posted by Nicodemus View Post
    The way his posts are (not) structured screams P or at least a lack of T(e/i) to me.
    Quote Originally Posted by Nicodemus View Post
    It may work the other way around. I believe to have observed that whenever someone's posts strike me as remarkably ugly in structure, they belong to a P person.

Gee, thanks... Creepy village vampire
    What's with the obsession about structured posts, anyway?
    That's taking it a lot further than just being a general Hitler when it comes to spelling

Mightier than the tread of marching armies is the power of an idea whose time has come

I'd say ENTP 8w7 or 7w8, with a high amount of Fe as tertiary, perhaps you use more of it would, or well it's expressed more, hence the initial ENFJ thing. but idk, just an honest guess on my part.

Let me count the ways Betty Blue's Avatar
    MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    7W6 sp/sx
    Socionics
    IEE

Gah, i keep reading the thread title as "Oaky, what type am i?"
    Must have Oaky on the brain.
    "We knew he was someone who had a tragic flaw, that's where his greatness came from"

MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    5w6 sp/sx

Quote Originally Posted by The_World_As_Will View Post
    I'd say ENTP 8w7 or 7w8, with a high amount of Fe as tertiary, perhaps you use more of it would, or well it's expressed more, hence the initial ENFJ thing. but idk, just an honest guess on my part.
    That's a great guess imo. I should add that his name choice smells like ENTP.
    -----------------

A man builds. A parasite asks 'Where is my share?'
    A man creates. A parasite says, 'What will the neighbors think?'
    A man invents. A parasite says, 'Watch out, or you might tread on the toes of God... '

-----------------

Whisky Old & Women Young Speed Gavroche's Avatar
    MBTI
    EsTP
    Enneagram
    6w7 sx/sp

I don't really know about your MBTI type. Tgough I don't feel you at all as a NP or SJ, I think you are either SP or NJ, potentially ESFP. Other than that, I have the strong intuition that you are a 8w9, some like Barry White (Sx/So) or Fidel Castro (Sp/So) resonate a lot with you, as well as Jacques Mesrine, who was a 8w9 Sx/So as well.
    EsTP 6w7 Sx/Sp

Chaotic Neutral

E=60% S=55% T=70% P=80%

"I don't believe in guilt, I only believe in living on impulses"

"Stereotypes about personality and gender turn out to be fairly accurate: ... On the binary Myers-Briggs measure, the thinking-feeling breakdown is about 30/70 for women versus 60/40 for men." ~ Bryan Caplan

MBTI
    ENTJ
    Enneagram
    8w7 sx/so
    Socionics
    EIE

I could live with that, I suppose. Did resonate more than some of the stuff...

Quote Originally Posted by Speed Gavroche View Post
    I don't really know about your MBTI type. Tgough I don't feel you at all as a NP or SJ, I think you are either SP or NJ, potentially ESFP. Other than that, I have the strong intuition that you are a 8w9, some like Barry White (Sx/So) or Fidel Castro (Sp/So) resonate a lot with you, as well as Jacques Mesrine, who was a 8w9 Sx/So as well.
    Gavroche, no offense really, but you know I think your typing is godawful from the many times I have commented upon it.
    Often I am not sure what world you are living in. It can be amusing, but oh-so-wrong. While I could be E, S, F and P individually... If you put them together, you get a certain type of people.
    Ranging from Elvis to Joey Tribbiani (perhaps bad examples), and I am nothing of the sort.
    See the entire picture here, not just letters in a type-as-many-people-as-possible-in-the-shortest-amount-of-time-possible-contest.
    If you think about it, you know how i'd have to be to be an ESFP.

Mightier than the tread of marching armies is the power of an idea whose time has come

MBTI
    ENTJ
    Enneagram
    8w7 sx/so
    Socionics
    EIE

I'll mark traits I have in purple, and the other ones I do not in red and the ones that land somewhere in between in blue.

ENP Traits

They have a lot of energy
    They're curious about everything, and seem to be always asking "Why?"
    They have lots of ideas and love to talk about them
    They always have several projects going on
    They want to be original and interesting
    They like to be leaders, and resist following
    They're very social
    They're very independent, and want to do things for themselves
    They want to be the center of attention
    They probably tend to be dramatic, and enjoy acting or performing
    They're outspoken and energetic, and may interrupt frequently, or finish people's sentences for them

Potential Strengths

They're usually cheerful, optimistic, and fun to be around(I HOPE!)
    They're enthusiastic and fearless
    They believe that anything is possible
    They have very good communication skills and a strong ability to persuade others to come around to their point of view
    They usually have a good vocabulary, and can express themselves well in written and verbal form
    They're very clever (I even have it in writing, as if there were any doubts)
    They show an unusual understanding of people and situations for a child
    They have good people skills and are usually well-liked (when I want to. The reason I became an outcast was that I became too popular and fell far.)

Potential Weaknesses

They frequently forget rules, or else they never knew them in the first place
    They have a lot of projects going on at one time, and may be scattered
    They frequently don't finish their projects
    They're usually very messy, and dislike cleaning up
    They tend to speak in a very loud voice without realizing it (I can be loud, but I hate loud people so I restrain myself)
    They have difficulty making decisions, and often resist decisions (i'm pretty damn decisive in external matters)
    They are often unaware of their physical environment
    They may not take good care of themselves
    They're not usually very aware of time or schedules(I've had this heavily ingrained in me, i'm always on time)
    They don't like being controlled by others, and may be rebellious
    They dislike being asked to do anything, and will often act very "put upon" by any request(alright, blue, what's up with that?)

NEXT, EFJ child!

EFJ Traits

Friendly and outgoing (Perhaps!)
    Very sensitive and in tune with others' feelings
    They become very upset by conflict
    Upbeat and enthusiastic
    They are perfectionists, and can be very hard on themselves
    Enjoy people, and need a lot of interaction with others
    Dislike being alone
    They love to please people, and may go to great lengths for their approval
    Big talkers
    Show a desire to take care of others
    They usually need a lot of physical affection
    Enjoy being the center of attention
    Thrive on praise, and can be crushed by criticism (depends on who gives it, entirely. The dislike and criticism from some people is sweeter than the ambrosia of the gods, and if you get it you know you've done something right.)

Active and energetic
    They usually enjoy school (I did, until it became hell)
    They're independent and want to do things for themselves
    They prefer to lead rather than follow
    They are decisive and authoritative

Potential Strengths

They have kind, sweet and open natures
    They make friends easily, and are usually popular
    They are structured and organized, although they may or may not be very neat
    They are usually dependable and hard working
    They are good at making plans and usually follow through on them
    They will respect and follow rules if they are clearly defined and consistently enforced (Depends on if the rule makes sense to me or not)
    They are usually well-mannered and well-behaved children, probably because they crave social approval (But I did not ask for permission if I wanted to do something).
    They can read other people very well, and know how to get on their good sides
    They are charming and fun (I hope, I try)

Potential Weaknesses

Their intense and passionate feelings make them hyper-sensitive
    They're so interested in pleasing others that they might do things that they don't really want to do
    They may be overly loud and exciteable
    They want to please others so much that they will lie or exaggerate to say something that they think someone wants to hear
    Cannot take criticism at all without becoming very upset
    Can be controlling and manipulative
    They may tend to make decisions too quickly, without understanding all of the facts
    They tend to get in the middle of other people's problems
    They need to talk a lot about their feelings in order to get them into perspective
    They are uncomfortable with change and do not usually adapt well to new situations

NEXT, to the ETJ children.

ETJ Traits

Strongly opinionated and self-confident, they think that they're always right
    Strong-willed and independent
    Intelligent and capable
    They're curious about everything, and are always asking "Why?"
    Energetic and enthusiastic
    Active and interested in physical sports
    Unusually powerful and authoritative presence for a child
    They're friendly and enjoy people
    They prize competence and knowledge
    Very honest and direct
    Often unaware and uninterested in how others feel
    They make decisions quickly and with authority
    They may seem older than they are (at times)
    They are very competitive (My own race)
    Independent and self-sufficient, they prefer to lead than follow

Potential Strengths

They usually have a good amount of self-esteem that is not easily shaken (depends on who says what!)
    ETJs are natural leaders
    They're very logical and rational (at times, yeah, but I don't live it)
    They tend to follow through on their projects (I have more started projects than I can count, and sure, many finished ones too... But that took effort).

They are naturally driven to put their ideas or projects into plans and structures
    They are friendly and usually make friends easily
    They respect and meet deadlines
    They're usually very capable, and will completely master something that has interested them
    They are good with money, and usually know how to make money (I'm bad with money but good at making it!)
    They're able to take constructive criticism well, without feeling personally threatened

Potential Weaknesses

Their natural bluntness and honesty causes them to sometimes say hurtful things
    They can be extremely dominating and controlling
    They can have bad tempers, and get angry easily
    They can be arrogant (although many people can misinterpret me as being arrogant until I explain why it looks like it)
    Their need for structure and order makes it difficult for them to adapt to new situations
    They can only see their own perspective, and don't recognize any one else's viewpoint as valid (I frequently change opinions because someone manages to convince me).
    They make decisions very quickly, sometimes with no real data to go on
    They don't understand the value of people's feelings, and need to learn compassion
    They tend to be loud and aggressive, and may get into fights (I get into arguments, but only when I feel it's necessary. I don't like it.)

MBTI
    ¥¤
    Enneagram
    3w4 sp/so

Weren't you an INTJ on here once?
    3w4-9w1-?w6 (nearly headless nick)
    sp/so
    Lawful Evil

COCKBURN:

http://sundrytimes.files.wordpress.c...tomic-bomb.jpg

@YourLocalJesus- I'd still say ENTP 8w7 but with a maybe low P, since the time thing has been instilled in you, and maybe you have a developed use of Extraverted Thinking, it seems that you related to more of the ENP traits anyhow.

MBTI
    ENTJ
    Enneagram
    8w7 sx/so
    Socionics
    EIE

Quote Originally Posted by mrcockburn View Post
    Weren't you an INTJ on here once?
    Yeah, here's a list of what i've been:

- I came here as an ENFP (also during a period of being away from my home town, while working in norway)
    - Then I turned ESTP when I stopped working in Norway
    - After that I became an ENTJ
    - Then INTJ during a bad period of my life where I withdrew from the world, being let down by friends I thought I could trust
    - When I started feeling better I got more extroverted and thought I was ENTJ again
    - Then when stuff continued improving and I became more and more F-oriented, turning into what looked like an ENFJ
    - Now I have begun doubting that as well, and i'm not quite sure what to think. Last couple of weeks I have felt pretty much ENFP.

To be honest, I am happy within myself, by myself, for the first time since I was a little kid. I feel self-fulfilled, and people react different to me IRL, somehow.
    I get sought out, smiled at by random people... It's almost freaky. I was like a lesser being for ten years in my hometown.
    I've lived up so much, lately. It's hard to describe. It's like i've turned from a gray thorn bush into something with flowers and awesome lemonade.
    Can't recall i've been this silly or touchy-feely ever before, either.
    Sure, I have some dirt left on me, but i'm in an advanced stage of recovery.

@YourLocalJesus- I'd still say ENTP 8w7 but with a maybe low P, since the time thing has been instilled in you, and maybe you have a developed use of Extraverted Thinking, it seems that you related to more of the ENP traits anyhow.
    Why am I a T?
    Last edited by Valiant; 05-22-2011 at 06:05 AM.