User Tag List

View Poll Results: What type is YourLocalJesus?

Voters
10. You may not vote on this poll
  • INFJ

1 10.00%
  • ENFJ

1 10.00%
  • INFP

0 0%
  • ENFP

2 20.00%
  • ISFJ

0 0%
  • ESFJ

0 0%
  • ISTJ

0 0%
  • ESTJ

0 0%
  • ISFP

2 20.00%
  • ESFP

1 10.00%
  • ISTP

0 0%
  • ESTP

0 0%
  • INTJ

0 0%
  • ENTJ

2 20.00%
  • INTP

0 0%
  • ENTP

1 10.00%
First 12345 Last

MBTI
    ENTJ
    Enneagram
    8w7 sx/so
    Socionics
    EIE

Quote Originally Posted by Rasofy View Post
    ESFP.
    You seemed semi sure about the E.
    Your smile doesn't look like T.
    The fact that it has been 4 years since you created the account and until now you haven't decided about your type favored P over J. Also, you don't seem to have a Fe-dom face.
    That left ESFP and ENFP. I considered unlikely for any NF to be a huge Sons of Anarchy fan, so i decided ESFP, even though I know you can find a representative of any type that enjoys it. Not very scientific but seems like a good guess.
    Being methodical only gets you so far in understanding others. Doesn't your gut feeling tell you anything?
    If you read the thread, it also said that I became a social outcast around age 14. I have a couple of ESFP friends...
    Can't say I identify much with the entirety of their beings. The whole "Joey" thing just isn't me at all.
    For one, i've always been really strong in theoretical pursuits.

It's good that you are bombarding me with weird conclusions, though. It's easier to pin down what I am if I know what I am not.

Mightier than the tread of marching armies is the power of an idea whose time has come

You seem less boisterous on Vent than you do here. Is that how you are in your normal offline life, too?

MBTI
    ENTJ
    Enneagram
    8w7 sx/so
    Socionics
    EIE

Quote Originally Posted by Nicodemus View Post
    You seem less boisterous on Vent than you do here. Is that how you are in your normal offline life, too?
    I am not very boisterous, no. Most people I know think I am a very kind and thoughtful person most of the time.
    Often when I am on here, I am in argumentative mode and some stuff that I say can be read in a myriad of ways.
    It's harder to misunderstand me while talking directly, and often with voice. =)

Edit: I mean, i'm not like LOUD. I hate loud people, usually. They're infringing on my and others' personal space.
    Just looked up the definition of "boisterous" and it does have one of the things I have. I apparently have that "animal exuberance".
    It's not my words, I don't notice that. A lot of people have told me over the years.
    Apparently I don't really need to say much, I radiate and affect people around me a lot. Apparently.
    So if i'm in a bad mood the collective mood goes to shit, and if i'm happy everyone is happy.
    Again, this is how I have had it described to me. I don't do this on purpose, and I am not sure if I like it or not.

Mightier than the tread of marching armies is the power of an idea whose time has come

If you have pondered this for four years and are still not certain, then perhaps you are not any type. You could, of course, settle on one type because it describes you best, ENFP for instance, but what would you gain by that? Since it does not really capture how you are, it can hardly help you understand yourself or help others understand you better. I think N and P are a safe bet; E and F seem likely, but if you cannot decide, then you probably are a borderline case.

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    937 so/sx

Think back to when you were a child, between the ages of 7 - 12 or so.

Then read this: ENP children

and then this: EFJ children

and even this: ETJ children

Which one resonates more? I found this contrast helpful when trying to decide if I was ENFP or INFP. It was quite evident I was an IFP child.

Links to all the kid's personality portraits are here: Typing Kids
    "Remember always that you not only have the right to be an individual, you have an obligation to be one."
    Eleanor Roosevelt

"When people see some things as beautiful,
    other things become ugly.
    When people see some things as good,
    other things become bad."
    Lao Tzu, Tao Te Ching

insert random title here Randomnity's Avatar
    MBTI
    ISTP
    Enneagram
    6w5 sp/sx

I'm guessing you won't like this, but nevertheless you come off as an ESTJ in a lot of your posts. Far, far from ENFP. I think it's very unlikely that you're any sort of N actually (based on your forum persona), and I hope that you aren't going to take that as an insult since coming from me it obviously isn't.

Now, I don't know you irl so maybe you're completely different there.
    -end of thread-

MBTI
    Enfp
    Enneagram
    497 sx/so
    Socionics
    IEE Fi

ENTJ.

You know why.
    ★ڿڰۣ✿ℒoѵℯ✿ڿڰۣ★

"Harm none, do as ye will”

Quote Originally Posted by Randomnity View Post
    I'm guessing you won't like this, but nevertheless you come off as an ESTJ in a lot of your posts.
    The way his posts are (not) structured screams P or at least a lack of T(e/i) to me.

insert random title here Randomnity's Avatar
    MBTI
    ISTP
    Enneagram
    6w5 sp/sx

Quote Originally Posted by Nicodemus View Post
    The way his posts are (not) structured screams P or at least a lack of T(e/i) to me.
    Admittedly there are few Te-doms on the site to compare with, but lots of TJs here don't have particularly structured posts. I'm not convinced "structured posts" is a clear sign of Te in any case.

My second choice would be ESFJ, if that makes a difference. Or perhaps ESxP.
    -end of thread-

Quote Originally Posted by Randomnity View Post
    Admittedly there are few Te-doms on the site to compare with, but lots of TJs here don't have particularly structured posts. I'm not convinced "structured posts" is a clear sign of Te in any case.
    It may work the other way around. I believe to have observed that whenever someone's posts strike me as remarkably ugly in structure, they belong to a P person.