• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Let's try this again (with poll) Do you think Elfboy is really ENFP?

What type is Elfboy

• ESTJ

Votes: 1 11.1%
  • ISTJ

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • ESFJ

• ISFJ

• ESTP

• ISTP

• ESFP

• ISFP

• ENFJ

• INFJ

• ENFP

Votes: 6 66.7%
  • INFP

• ENTP

• INTP

• ENTJ

• INTJ

• Total voters

Elfboy

Certified Sausage Smoker
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
I'm about 90% sure of it, but a few people disagree so I thought it would be fun to see what everyone else thinks :laugh:
Edit: I'm not going to comment on this thread

Viridian

MBTI Type
IsFJ
What other types have people here thought you were? All those in the poll?

Savage Idealist

Permabanned
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
You seem very ENFP-ish to me, at least from I see in your posts and general demeanor, you seem fairly Ne dom more so than Fi dom. :yes:

King sns

MBTI Type
enfp
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
Without having seen the OP, let me guess who the OP is... I bet it's Elfboy waiting for us to say that Elfboy isn't an ENFP so that he can talk about his qualities?

Elfboy is an ENFP choleric 8w7 . He's loud and flamboyant, and not as sweet and feminine as your average ENFP. :rolleyes2:

skylights

i love
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
yes. EFP is clear and you have a penchant for classification systems. you're ENFP.

King sns

MBTI Type
enfp
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
Not sure how he can be more ESFP then you but not an ESFP, but I agree anyway :yes:

What option did Elfboy forget to put in the poll (all 16 types are there)?

He's strong personality and imbalanced. I'm balanced with few very strong traits. A lot of people could be more ESFP than me.

G

Ginkgo

You forgot an option so I can't vote.

robotnixon2.gif

KDude

yes. EFP is clear and you have a penchant for classification systems. you're ENFP.

That's a neat point, but ESFPs do the same thing. They just classify with a Se perspective. Some may use that in a superficial manner, classifying people at the bottom of the totem pole for similar things that Elfboy does.. For example, he's snobby about appearances and clothing. ENFPs generally don't register that. At least, it's not some instrinsic part of their worldview. Hell, some don't even know how to walk apparently (apparently!). Let alone care to invest and even judge others on physical impact/leverage points.

Viridian

MBTI Type
IsFJ
That's a neat point, but ESFPs do the same thing. They just classify with a Se perspective. Some may use that in a superficial manner, classifying people at the bottom of the totem pole for similar things that Elfboy does.. For example, he's snobby about appearances and clothing. ENFPs generally don't register that. At least, it's not some instrinsic part of their worldview. Hell, some don't even know how to walk apparently (apparently!). Let alone care to invest and even judge others on physical impact/leverage points.

NFPs can indeed be conscious about aesthetics, as OrangeAppled has pointed out quite a few times in other threads.