• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

ygolology:What type is ygolo?

What is ygolo's type?

• Total voters

ygolo

My termites win
So, I have put all my dichotomy preferences in question.

I tested at the end of high-school (fairly long paper verion) as ISTP, I tested as INTP freshmen year of high-school (on a seemingly logner paper verion).

On many online tests, I come out INFP, or INFJ.

I have done some studying etc. and arrived at my type. But I am not sure I like the whole framework, so I would like to start a new.

Also, anyone want to attempt an Enneagram type in parallel, feel free. I have no clue about that one.

You can click on my user panel and read a sampling of posts. I tend to be fairly raw on here. Some politness is there, simply out of habbit, and... well Don't want to ruin the fun :D

Kiddo

Furry Critter with Claws
MBTI Type
OMNi
I like you ygolo. I'll let you be in my personality type. :D

The Ü™

Permabanned
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
You seem to be a strong INTP to me, based on the tests you've taken and posted in the past.

I also voted for Enneagram 5 because that mostly correlates to INTx types.

ygolo

My termites win
Did you take a cognitive functions test?

I just re-took it:

Cognitive Process Level of Development (Preference, Skill and Frequency of Use)
extraverted Sensing (Se) *************** (15.2)
unused
introverted Sensing (Si) ****************************** (30.4)
good use
extraverted Intuiting (Ne) ***************************************** (41.4)
excellent use
introverted Intuiting (Ni) ****************************** (30.2)
good use
extraverted Thinking (Te) ****************************** (30.4)
good use
introverted Thinking (Ti) ********************************************* (45.6)
excellent use
extraverted Feeling (Fe) ********************** (22.2)
limited use
introverted Feeling (Fi) ************************* (25)
average use

By focusing on the strongest configuration of cognitive processes, your pattern of responses most closely matches individuals of this type: INTP

Lead (Dominant) Process
Introverted Thinking (Ti): Gaining leverage (influence) using a framework. Detaching to study a situation from different angles and fit it to a theory, framework or principle. Checking for accuracy. Using leverage to solve the problem.

Support (Auxilliary) Process
Extraverted Intuiting (Ne): Exploring the emerging patterns. Wondering about patterns of interaction across various situations. Checking what hypotheses and meanings fit best. Trusting what emerges as you shift a situation’s dynamics.

If these cognitive processes don't fit well then consider these types: ENTP, or INFP

A little different from my previous results. My Se died. :cry:

The Ü™

Permabanned
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
Your Cognitive Processes results clearly indicate an INTP with well-developed Si, so I'm standing by it.

ygolo

My termites win
I like you ygolo. I'll let you be in my personality type. :D

I get to be OMNi and cute? Cool.

Your Cognitive Processes results clearly indicate an INTP with well-developed Si, so I'm standing by it.

OK. I guess I can keep retaking the tests to provide a new perspective.

Also, since I am brand new to the Enneagram, I would prefer some explanations regarding that too.

There was a request for eyes:

nemo

Enneagram
<3
I'm going with INTP too.

I sense that you have that extra... "airy-ness" that I find in INTPs; it's like you're both (rationally) introspective, but you come off as extremely gentle or something on the outside.

I dunno, I can't really explain it right now.

I also find the fact that you've studied things like nonverbal language, reading emotions from eyes, and so on to be very cool. I think that's healthy. And also the way you've approached that seems very, very NT-like.

I don't get NTJ from you at all: I can usually sense Ni because it sort of freaks me out (haha). You might still be ENTP though -- what are your hobbies? How do you engage in them? ENTs sometimes manifest their extroversion in weird ways.

The Enneagram I have no clue on. It's really impossible to type someone else in that system. Actually, I haven't even figured out my type with that. Reading your blog makes me think either 5 (desire to be capable and competent) or 6 (desire to have security and support) though.

white

~dangerous curves ahead~
MBTI Type
ENTP
INTP for the win. :yes: That questioning and preference for sciences. That certain kind of unfamiliarity with relationships.

Not sure on the E-test, as I'm not so familiar with it. Ezra helped me type myself on that one, as no matter how many times I did it, I couldn't get something with a description I identified with overall. Maybe you can see if he'll give you a go.

ygolo

My termites win
You might still be ENTP though -- what are your hobbies? How do you engage in them? ENTs sometimes manifest their extroversion in weird ways.

I used to play basketball a lot, but that stopped when my first latest of kidney issues hit. I haven't gotten back into it.

I was also learning to dance. I was doing it because my ex-fiance liked to dance, but I didn't know how. I figured I could learn, and it would be a good way to meet new people. I stopped that one too around the same time, though it is lot less strenuous than basketball (at least since I was just learning to dance).

I like to read a lot, and play chess. I also spend a lot of time on this forum. These are all fairly low energy.

ygolo

My termites win
Thread ressurected

attachment.php

Ni - 28, Fi - 26, Ti - 23, Ne - 18, Si - 17, Fe - 12, Te - 9, Se - 7

I've been testing INFx lately.

King sns

MBTI Type
enfp
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
Ygolo.. you still strike me as a T, just your way of talking..

You might be feeling more "F" lately though because of your situation. I don't think its accurate to type people who are not quite themselves. Correct me if i'm wrong.

ygolo

My termites win
Ygolo.. you still strike me as a T, just your way of talking..

You might be feeling more "F" lately though because of your situation. I don't think its accurate to type people who are not quite themselves. Correct me if i'm wrong.

Could be. But it'd still be interesting to see what people say.

redacted

Definitely INTP, I would guess 5 or 9 for the eneagream. I voted 5, but I'm rethinking and you seem pretty 9ish.

King sns

MBTI Type
enfp
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
Oh yes, I will stop derailing your thread, then..

and just say my vote. , INTP.