• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

ygolology:What type is ygolo?

What is ygolo's type?

• Total voters

ygolo

My termites win
What about enneagram too? I'm not at all sure about that one.

ygolo

My termites win
As I understand it, the enneagram deals with what we use as defense mechanisms.

I'll have to read-up on 9s.

How come people aren't voting on the enneagram?

entropie

Permabanned
MBTI Type
entp
Enneagram
[YOUTUBE="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=teTxexINY38"]The Picard Manouever[/YOUTUBE]

INTJ with a great :heart:

Orangey

Blah
MBTI Type
ESTP
Enneagram
6w5
Ygolo, based on the help you gave me with that logic problem a while back, and what seems to be your extreme facility with that entire subject matter, I'd say INTP all the way.

Athenian200

Protocol Droid
MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
4w5
You're almost definitely an INTx. I just couldn't tell you which.

I'd guess 5 or 9, due to the odd sense of neutrality.

If you're not an INTx, INFJ or ISTP with a lot of tertiary function.

Subjectively, I'd say you seem a lot like me, except for having enhanced creativity, confidence, and a more sustained analytical drive. And possibly being a bit more oblivious to how things affect you.

What we have in common seems to be a tendency to obsessively analyze subjects we're interested in, curiousity, a desire to articulate clearly, and an odd tendency to sort of "stand apart" from things and look at them from outside. A vague sort of tiredness, irony, and passiveness towards certain things that comes through occasionally.