• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

What Type is Haight?

What Type is Haight?

• Total voters

Virtual ghost

Complex paradigm
Something tells me that the poll wasn't too useful to you.

For me you are INTx.

But in the case you are not the boss around this parts much more people would vote P.

INTJMom

MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
5w4
For me, you seem too concise to be an INTP.

INTJMom

MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
5w4
...Because I believe the answer is complicated, although the question seems rather simple: What is the difference between an INTP with a weak P and an INTJ with a weak J?
I would think there's hardly any, especially at a distance.
Perhaps you'd have to delve into the cognitive functions more to get to the bottom of the problem.