• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

What Type is Haight?

What Type is Haight?

• Total voters

Nadir

Enigma
MBTI Type
INxJ
Enneagram
One more vote for Economica to feel good about her signature.

Haight

Doesn't Read Your Posts
MBTI Type
INTj
But she's not an INTJ.

Although, I think ISTJs might dislike INTJs as well.

Nadir

Enigma
MBTI Type
INxJ
Enneagram
I'm not going to even contribute towards the eventual reopening of that particular can of worms!

Haight

Doesn't Read Your Posts
MBTI Type
INTj
I'm not going to even contribute towards the eventual reopening of that particular can of worms!
You should have thought about that prior to your last post.

Nadir

Enigma
MBTI Type
INxJ
Enneagram
It wouldn't have made much of a difference.

Usehername

On a mission
But she's not an INTJ.

Although, I think ISTJs might dislike INTJs as well.

Your repeated inability to handle your disagreement with Eco in a mature fashion is sad to watch. How old are you? Do you deal with all of your negative interactions IRL in this way? Every time I see the opportunity for you to slam her down you take it. You are aggressive, you never let an opportunity slide, and you are self-protective.
It comes across as though you don't have the matured internal mechanisms to let the possibility of someone else perceiving you to be anything other than how you portray yourself as a threat. Why do you care so much about slamming her down? Why can't you let things slide once in a while? Is your self-image that invested in what other people think of you?

Haight

Doesn't Read Your Posts
MBTI Type
INTj
Yes, but am I an INTJ or an INTP? That's the real question.

Haight

Doesn't Read Your Posts
MBTI Type
INTj
Now you stay on topic :dry:
If you read back, you'll see that I was on topic. So your attempt to derail the thread has failed.

Although I see that you voted INTJ. So thanks for your contribution. :)

Now go yell at Nadir, if you have a beef.

Haight

Doesn't Read Your Posts
MBTI Type
INTj
Perceivers, you see, are less inclined to closure. Protraction can be a source of enjoyment.
What if I already know what type I am, but am simply curious as to what type others perceive me to be?

htb

MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
1w9
What if I already know what type I am, but am simply curious as to what type others perceive me to be?
What if I knew that you knew, so decided to treat the topic with commensurate seriousness?

Haight

Doesn't Read Your Posts
MBTI Type
INTj
What if I knew that you knew, so decided to treat the topic with commensurate seriousness?
What if I knew that you knew that I knew . . . *explodes*

Xander

Lex Parsimoniae
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
9w8
Definitely a P.

Check the differences between EP/IJ and EJ/IP. That should make it a fairly obvious decision.

disregard

mrs
MBTI Type
INFP
He seems INTP to me, after getting to know him a little more via the gauntlet.

Thursday

Earth Exalted
MBTI Type
ENTJ
Enneagram
8w9
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
You're so Ne that it should be stoned
i kid
but so do you
and Ne is a playful function