• INTP

18 47.37%
  • INTJ

20 52.63%
First 1234 Last

MBTI
    INTj

Quote Originally Posted by Geoff View Post
    So... to bring this together, an INTJ has Te on the surface for people to see, and an INTP has Ne on the surface for people to see. The dominant functions are introverted and only accessible with difficulty for anyone but Haight.
    Ah yes. That helps a lot. In that case, I think he displays the very organized and logical Te rather than Ne. Although he's searching for hidden meanings and examining lots of possibilities, I don't think that people can see this.

So INTJ it is! Yes!

Quote Originally Posted by nottaprettygal View Post
    Ah yes. That helps alot. In that case, I think he displays the very organized and logical Te rather than Ne. Although he's searching for hidden meanings and examining lots of possibilities, I don't think that people can see this.

So INTJ it is! Yes!
    Can't he stay INTx?

Accept the past. Live for the present. Look forward to the future.
    Robot Fusion
    "As our island of knowledge grows, so does the shore of our ignorance." John Wheeler
    "[A] scientist looking at nonscientific problems is just as dumb as the next guy." Richard Feynman
    "[P]etabytes of [] data is not the same thing as understanding emergent mechanisms and structures." Jim Crutchfield

Permabanned
    MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    5w6 sp/sx
    Socionics
    ILE

Take the Cognitive Functions assessment...

MBTI
    INFP

He has.

Permabanned
    MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    5w6 sp/sx
    Socionics
    ILE

Oh, I didn't know that.

Well, he does have the smart-assery that is more common in the INTJs around here than the dryness of INTPs, but he once implied I was stupid.

heart on fire

Does he have a "book pile" either by the bed or his favorite chair? It seems to me that most Ne would people have a book pile, probably in both places. Never know when you're going to need your most important reference materials ... plus notebooks with lots of scattered bits of info scrawled down

MBTI
    INTj

Quote Originally Posted by heart View Post
    Does he have a "book pile" either by the bed or his favorite chair? It seems to me that most Ne would people have a book pile, probably in both places. Never know when you're going to need your most important reference materials ... plus notebooks with lots of scattered bits of info scrawled down
    I don't find him to be scattered at all. When we moved in together, he had a ton of books and was pretty eager to buy bookshelves. Then he didn't want me to put them on the shelf because there is a special way that he likes to group them.

MBTI
    INTj

"The only time I'm wrong is when I'm questioning myself."
    Haight

I don't find him to be scattered at all. When we moved in together, he had a ton of books and was pretty eager to buy bookshelves. Then he didn't want me to put them on the shelf because there is a special way that he likes to group them.
    Well that seems J to me.

Accept the past. Live for the present. Look forward to the future.
    Robot Fusion
    "As our island of knowledge grows, so does the shore of our ignorance." John Wheeler
    "[A] scientist looking at nonscientific problems is just as dumb as the next guy." Richard Feynman
    "[P]etabytes of [] data is not the same thing as understanding emergent mechanisms and structures." Jim Crutchfield

heart on fire

Oh I have book shelves but I have to have my most important books (just a few like 20 to 25 of them at the most probably) by the bed for emergencies.