• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Am I ISTJ or ESFP?

strychnine

All Natural! All Good!
Which type would write this:

I see myself as a waste of space, the absolute scum of society, deserving of nothing but death. I pray every day that I will finally get what I deserve. So I'm not above anyone.

Which type is a piece of shit? I am that type.

wolfnara

MBTI Type
ISFJ
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Your signature confuses me :unsure:

What led you to the conclusion that you are definitely Fi and Te? And what do you feel you have always been talented with in terms of cognitive functions?

MBTI Type
*NF*
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Obviously you don't know yourself well enough...it could take very long time to know... even some teachers are able to guide you towards the "wrong type".

Mainly if you are not what we call "healthy".

Observing yourself, others and reading. The only way to learn.

strychnine

All Natural! All Good!
Your signature confuses me :unsure:

What led you to the conclusion that you are definitely Fi and Te? And what do you feel you have always been talented with in terms of cognitive functions?

Well, I started this thread in 2011. Haha. I do still think I'm probably Fi and Te, but not totally sure at this point. I'm open to Fe, sometimes I do think I have a strong Fe. (Which makes sense in Socionics, where SEEs have four-dimensional demonstrative Fe, but sometimes I do think the Fe is valued.)

As for always been talented with. I have no doubts, looking back to my childhood, that I had to be some kind of Se dom (outside chance of Ne, but it's some kind of Pe). I was always super ExxPish and I still am today. Something I've always been talented with as well, outside of cognitive functions strictly, is creativity. I was always considered creative, in everything I did. Not just in the most literal sense, but in the questions I asked, in the way I talked, in the way I run my life. I don't see myself that way really, it's the feedback I get from others though.

hehe. Thanks.

Obviously you don't know yourself well enough...it could take very long time to know... even some teachers are able to guide you towards the "wrong type".

Mainly if you are not what we call "healthy".

Observing yourself, others and reading. The only way to learn.

Well, I do not believe there is a "right type" or a "wrong type" - whichever type is most helpful to you at the moment in your process of self-development/self-improvement is the type you are at that moment. I don't think there is a need to seek out a "technically correct" typing or a "best-fit type" if your current type is helpful to you. ESFP right now is helpful to me, but I do like to periodically re-check it every few years (I bumped my own thread from 2011 - if you look at the OP of this thread it was written in 2011!).

MBTI Type
*NF*
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
I don't think there is a need to seek out a "technically correct" typing or a "best-fit type" if your current type is helpful to you.

:ng_mad: It does not work this way !!!:shrug: That is because you don't wanna try to understand what is happening deep down INTO YOU. So you move somewhere else when you find it boring :rofl1:

You can change relationships or activities, not the way you work within the world with your dominant functions.

strychnine

All Natural! All Good!
I don't think there is a need to seek out a "technically correct" typing or a "best-fit type" if your current type is helpful to you.

:ng_mad: It does not work this way !!!:shrug: That is because you don't wanna try to understand what is happening deep down INTO YOU. So you move somewhere else when you find it boring :rofl1:

You can change relationships or activities, not the way you work within the world with your dominant functions.

No, I move somewhere else when I find it helpful. I don't find it boring.

It's specifically because I understand myself that I understand what is helpful to me.

MBTI Type
*NF*
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
:dry: It is a good thing that you try to understand yourself ... it's not a good thing that you think you can switch type as you change pants (if you ever change them :whew:)

strychnine

All Natural! All Good!
:dry: It is a good thing that you try to understand yourself ... it's not a good thing that you think you can switch type as you change pants (if you ever change them :whew:)

Well, good thing I don't care what you think is "good" or "bad".

I'm not an Fe type, I'm an Fi type. I only care what I think is "good" or "bad".

Wait, all my shitposts got moved to the off topic posts? LOL. This is my type thread. All of my posts are by definition on topic.

strychnine

All Natural! All Good!
PM coming

I received the load of horse shit that is your PM. Will be chewing you out shortly.

By the way, you are completely spineless and weak for not posting that publicly in this thread. You instead PM me.

Thanks for your "contribution".

Masokissed

Spoiled Brat 🍒
MBTI Type
ESFP
Enneagram
7w6
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
I received the load of horse shit that is your PM. Will be chewing you out shortly.

By the way, you are completely spineless and weak for not posting that publicly in this thread. You instead PM me.

giphy.gif

Thalassa

Permabanned
MBTI Type
ISFP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sx

ESFP

Rambling

MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp

ESFP ... :happy2: