User Tag List

First 1234 Last

Thread: Enneatype Me!

Quote Originally Posted by Savage Idealist View Post
    Tritype
    OK.

Perhaps then 5w6 or 6w5 would fit better as the first type within your tritype?
    6 > 5, methinks.

The will to dominate if anything is a strong indication of 8, as is everything that you mentioned after it. Although again, 8 is probably second or last in your tritype.
    Second seems likely.

Ironically, I usually test highest in 4, followed by 6 and 9.

Quote Originally Posted by skylights View Post
    6w5 sx/sp?
    I'm guessing sp > sx. What makes you say sx/sp?

Banned
    MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    6w7 sp/so
    Socionics
    IEI

Quote Originally Posted by Lysethe View Post
    6 > 5, methinks.
    If you think 6 fits better than 5, then 6 it is although for clarification, you do understand the core differences between 6 and 5, I presume?

Second seems likely.
    OK

Ironically, I usually test highest in 4, followed by 6 and 9.
    I'd be skeptical of test results, I mean it may be an indication that 4, 6, nand 9, are part of you type, but not always. Like recenty I discovered I am 1w9, yet I never get 1 on tests that often.

So maybe instead of 8w7 > 5w6cp > 4w3 sx/sp, your tritype is really:

4w3 > 8w7 (or 8w9) > cp6w5 sx/sp (or sp/sx)

Quote Originally Posted by Savage Idealist View Post
    If you think 6 fits better than 5, then 6 it is although for clarification, you do understand the core differences between 6 and 5, I presume?
    Knowledge-seeking versus Security-seeking, correct?

I'd be skeptical of test results, I mean it may be an indication that 4, 6, nand 9, are part of you type, but not always. Like recenty I discovered I am 1w9, yet I never get 1 on tests that often.

So maybe instead of 8w7 > 5w6cp > 4w3 sx/sp, your tritype is really:

4w3 > 8w7 (or 8w9) > cp6w5 sx/sp (or sp/sx)
    Yeah. I was stuck between 6 and 4 but ultimately decided on 6. I suppose I could look again.

Banned
    MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    6w7 sp/so
    Socionics
    IEI

Quote Originally Posted by Lysethe View Post
    Knowledge-seeking versus Security-seeking, correct?
    Indeed

Yeah. I was stuck between 6 and 4 but ultimately decided on 6. I suppose I could look again.
    Well, it's also possible that I could be wrong and you are primarily 6, but the ultimately you have to be the one who decides what you, since no one truly knows you better than yourself

I'll have to mull them over. I like knowing crap, but I also can be the uber-paranoid sort who may double and triple check stuff. One of the things about E6 that fit was the authority issue.

Banned
    MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    6w7 sp/so
    Socionics
    IEI

Actually, I think for heart triad, you're probably 3w4. Gut, 8w9 or 9w8, and head 6w5 or 6w7, probably 6w7, you seem more like the kind of person who wants to security to have fun and relax. As for the order, I'm still not sure.

Certified Sausage Smoker Elfboy's Avatar
    MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    5w4 sx/sp
    Socionics
    SLI None

I'm now strongly thinking that you're a counter phobic 6. I saw Kick Ass and thought "omg! it's Savage Idealist in real life!!!" he a definite INFP counter phobic 6
    ENFP: We put the Fi in Fire
    ENFP
    5w4>1w9>2w1 Sx/Sp
    SEE-Fi
    Papa Bear
    Motivation: Dark Worker
    Alignment: Chaotic Neutral
    Chibi Seme
    MTG Color: black/red
    Male Archtype: King/Lover
    Sunburst!
    "You are a gay version of Gambit" Speed Gavroche
    "I wish that I could be affected by any hate, but I can't, cuz I just get affected by the bank" Chamillionaire

For the sake of cross-posting:

Video 1

Video 2

Info-dump 1

Info Dump 2

Hmm I'm thinking 9w8>cp6w7>1w9 just my impression based on your description of yourself. 9's tend to have alot of anger issues, and the ' let others think for me' thing definitely seems like a 9 thing, but 9w8's have an aggressive streak as well.

edit- Hey!! just saw your video link and I know you from that other place :P, I believe there, I wrote that you were a 9w1, but given the description in the first post of yourself, I can definitely see 9w8, maybe replace the above with 9w8> cp6w7>4w3?

Quote Originally Posted by The_World_As_Will View Post
    Hmm I'm thinking 9w8>cp6w7>1w9 just my impression based on your description of yourself. 9's tend to have alot of anger issues, and the ' let others think for me' thing definitely seems like a 9 thing, but 9w8's have an aggressive streak as well.
    Interesting.

edit- Hey!! just saw your video link and I know you from that other place :P, I believe there, I wrote that you were a 9w1, but given the description in the first post of yourself, I can definitely see 9w8, maybe replace the above with 9w8> cp6w7>4w3?
    Yeah, I was just popping in to say I recognized you. I'd be interested to hear whether your opinion on my MBTI type is the same after reading the other info. If you don't mind.