• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Type Me!

Savage Idealist

Permabanned
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
Thanks! I know of Aleksei. ^.^ I'll shoot him a PM. What questionnaire are you talking about?

It's Limit's questionaire; it's 26 questions that ask you things like "List five words to describe yourself', 'What life advice would you give to a 5 year old', and 'What are your aspirations in life', etc. It should be somewhere around PN, it's stickied in one of the threads.

Lysethe

It's Limit's questionaire; it's 26 questions that ask you things like "List five words to describe yourself', 'What life advice would you give to a 5 year old', and 'What are your aspirations in life', etc. It should be somewhere around PN, it's stickied in one of the threads.

Ah, that one. I completed it and a couple others. Thanks!

amerellis

MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
4/9
mainly INFP but really you're more of an XXXX. you're a bit of ENFJ, ISTJ, ENTP and ESFP as well.