User Tag List

First 4567 Last

Results 51 to 60 of 63

Thread: Type Me!

  1. #51
    Permabanned
    Join Date
    May 2009
    MBTI
    ISFP
    Enneagram
    6w7 sx
    Socionics
    SEE Fi
    Posts
    25,301

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Lysethe View Post
    So, internal logic vs internal values? o.0
    Yes, one or the other will make more sense to you.

    "Logic is clearly a thing that must be externally measured, and only a person can feel inside what their personal values are."

    or

    "Ethical behavior is clearly a thing that must be externally measured, and a person can only decide for themselves what is logical."

  2. #52
    Banned
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    6w7 sp/so
    Socionics
    IEI
    Posts
    2,841

    Default

    Yep, that's basically the most basic difference between Ti and Fi.

  3. #53
    Anew Leaf
    Guest

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Savage Idealist View Post
    Yep, that's basically the most basic difference between Ti and Fi.
    The most basic difference between "Ti" and "Fi" is that you simply take the baby horizontal line in the "F" and slide it over to the left side at the top.

  4. #54
    Permabanned
    Join Date
    May 2009
    MBTI
    ISFP
    Enneagram
    6w7 sx
    Socionics
    SEE Fi
    Posts
    25,301

    Default

    P.S. the way you've described yourself sounds Pe. I think you are an ExxP.

  5. #55
    Banned
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    6w7 sp/so
    Socionics
    IEI
    Posts
    2,841

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Marmie Dearest View Post
    P.S. the way you've described yourself sounds Pe. I think you are an ExxP.
    Quote Originally Posted by Saturned View Post
    The most basic difference between "Ti" and "Fi" is that you simply take the baby horizontal line in the "F" and slide it over to the left side at the top.
    Indeed to both

  6. #56

    Default

    I live!

    Actually, I've been on vacation in a place with less than optimal signal. I spent little time thinking about personality theory and most of my time writing. It was great. Anyway... I'll have to think on the Ti vs Fi thing.

  7. #57
    Banned
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    6w7 sp/so
    Socionics
    IEI
    Posts
    2,841

    Default

    Lysethe, long time no see

    Soooo where did you vacation, Bahamas, Vegas, China, Mars? Just curious :3

    Oh yeah, as for the whole Fi/Ti thing, I don't think there's too much more information that I can offer that I already haven't shared. But if you want me too, I can recommend where you could find others with a greater threshold of knowledge than I.

  8. #58

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Savage Idealist View Post
    Lysethe, long time no see

    Soooo where did you vacation, Bahamas, Vegas, China, Mars? Just curious :3

    Oh yeah, as for the whole Fi/Ti thing, I don't think there's too much more information that I can offer that I already haven't shared. But if you want me too, I can recommend where you could find others with a greater threshold of knowledge than I.
    I vacationed out-of-state.

    I think it's just a matter of getting to know myself better. However, if you have recommendations, I am happy to hear them.

  9. #59
    Banned
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    6w7 sp/so
    Socionics
    IEI
    Posts
    2,841

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Lysethe View Post
    I vacationed out-of-state.

    I think it's just a matter of getting to know myself better. However, if you have recommendations, I am happy to hear them.
    There's another typology forum called PersonalityNation where you can answer a set of questions designed to reveal info concerning your personality (it can also be done anynomously as well). One particular member there (he doesn't post here that often anymore), Aleksei, is from what I've seen the best person when it comes to typing people accurately. So if you fill out the questionaire there, he'll proabbly give you the closest answer that you're looking for.

  10. #60

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Savage Idealist View Post
    There's another typology forum called PersonalityNation where you can answer a set of questions designed to reveal info concerning your personality (it can also be done anynomously as well). One particular member there (he doesn't post here that often anymore), Aleksei, is from what I've seen the best person when it comes to typing people accurately. So if you fill out the questionaire there, he'll proabbly give you the closest answer that you're looking for.
    Thanks! I know of Aleksei. ^.^ I'll shoot him a PM. What questionnaire are you talking about?

Similar Threads

  1. How would you type me as a child?
    By Kiddo in forum What's my Type?
    Replies: 17
    Last Post: 06-13-2014, 05:14 PM
  2. Blah, type me...
    By runvardh in forum What's my Type?
    Replies: 15
    Last Post: 08-30-2008, 06:05 PM
  3. Enneagram-type me!
    By Haphazard in forum What's my Type?
    Replies: 84
    Last Post: 08-18-2008, 10:41 PM
  4. Type Me (New and Improved With Marmite Flavour!)
    By Tigerlily in forum What's my Type?
    Replies: 240
    Last Post: 07-25-2008, 12:46 AM
  5. First post- please help type me!
    By Annuit Coeptis in forum Welcomes and Introductions
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 04-21-2008, 03:58 AM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Single Sign On provided by vBSSO