• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

My Typology?

Hazashin

Secret Sex Freak
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Hello everyone. I'm new to this typology stuff (MBTI and Enneagram), so you'll have to brief me on common 'typology language'. I've been trying to understand my MBTI and Enneagram types, but it's only lead to frustration, as none of the types seem to even fit me a great deal, though I am not reliable when it comes to typing myself because I can be very indecisive and confused. But, then again, my friends and family type me differently. Actually, I believe everyone I have asked has typed me differently, both in Enneagram and MBTI. However, the most common types I get for each are 6w5 and 4w5 and ISFP and ISFJ. I would personally like to know EVERYTHING about my typology down to the order of my function preferences, my Enneagram triads, my "socionics type" (is that right?), my interaction style and temperament, and everything else there is.

One thing about me is that I want to know... everything. I'll admit, I'm a very nosy person, and I ask lots and lots of questions. I am a terrible improviser and have trouble speaking 'off the cuff'. I think it's because I'm so scatter-brained and have millions of thoughts running through my brain that I can't organize my thoughts very well. When I was younger, though, I took psychological tests, and part of the results showed that I was very inflexible. What's weird is that I dislike authority, having deadlines (hello! big procrastinator here!), and prefer to have variety in my options. And I have been diagnosed with A.D.H.D when I was younger (though I personally believe that if I do have it, it's dwindled down to just A.D.D., and I think I might have Asperger's syndrome). I certainly do get distracted a lot.

For decision making, I think I'm a big-time F, though some say that I'm pragmatic and logical. I mean, I'm pretty good at Soduku and Chess, and those are both logical games, right? Also, I tend to analyze everything and break it down (this goes hand-in-hand with me me wanting to know everything), but I'm not sure if that has to do with T and F. Personally, though, I believe I'm naturally biased, not objective.

As for Introverted or Extraverted?

As Savage Idealist said in his thread, I am naturally "a very shy person who is somewhat anti-social[, b]ut I do want to sometimes interact with others and embrace companionship, which is why I turn to the internet for my socialization. Although my shyness over time has slowly started to diminish from what it used to be a long time ago, so with time shyness may not even be relevant. Perhaps then I'm an extrovert who has yet to come out of his shell?"

And I don't know about N. I'm constantly worrying about the outcome of something, but I don't 'experiment' because I want to know everything before getting into it. To help me out, what are some N characteristics?

To further help type me, here's a list of basic characteristics of my personality:

- Partially co-dependent and practically incapable of original thought, yet incredibly stubborn and very self-opinionated (i.e. it's hard for me to comprehend an opinion other than mine as 'right')
- Extremely competitive, emotional, passionate, argumentative, and temperamental, yet passive/pacifistic, empathetic/sympathetic (though sometimes detached?), sensitive, modest, and extremely insecure and self-conscious
- Naturally and easily 'distractable' with work, yet determined and persistent about things I care about
- Extremely inquisitive and philosophical, yet nonchalant at times
- Socially inept and awkward and considerably shy, yet 'solitude/loneliness-dreadful' (i.e. I dislike being lonely)
- Perfectionistic about own work, yet tolerant and accepting of others(')
* Undeniably anxious and fearful, especially in doing things that might have permanent implications

Other things that might be helpful...

- On D&D alignment, I either get Lawful Good or Neutral Good.

- Politically speaking, I'm very moderately left and considerably libertarian.

- My religious views are agnostic atheistic.

Anything else you need to know?

Last edited:

Hazashin

Secret Sex Freak
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Huh, that's funny. I just took an Enneagram tri-type quiz, and I got this result:

You are a Type 4 with a 5 wing: "The Bohemian"

Your tritype is 4w5, 5w4, 1w9.

In enneagram theory, you have one type for how you relate to the world (either 8, 9, or 1), one type for how you think (5, 6, 7) and one type for how you see yourself (2, 3, 4.) Your tri-type contains one number from each of these triads. They are listed in the order of how strongly they present in your personality.

Your core type (your strongest type) is Type 4 with a 5 wing: Type Four individuals are intensely emotionally aware, and often retreat to their rich inner world of concepts and ideas. They are the most artistic type in the Enneagram and driven to create their own, unique identity. Type Fours value authenticity highly and express themselves whenever they can. They are one of the most individualistic types in the Enneagram. Type Fours, when in a state of growth, become principled like Type Ones. When stressed, Type Fours can become clingy like an unhealthy Type Two. You are a Type Four with a Five wing, which means that the individualist nature of a Four combines with the cerebral nature of a Five to make you one of the most creative types in the Enneagram.

Your second type (your next strongest type) is Type 5 with a 4 wing: Type Five individuals are cerebral, intelligent, and complex. Type Five is often called the Investigator type, because they are constantly trying to learn more about the world. To a Five, knowledge is power, and knowing more about the world around them makes the world a safer place. It’s common for a Five to withdraw into their own thoughts and ruminate on intricate ideas and concepts. Type Fives, when they are in a growth state, become self-confident and authoritative like a Type Eight. When they are stressed, Type Fives become scattered like an unhealthy Type Seven. You are a Type Five with a Four wing, which means that the cerebral nature of Type Five combines with the creative nature of a Type Four. For this reason, you are likely to challenge established ideas with new and fresh concepts.

Your third type (the least-used of the three) is Type 1 with a 9 wing: Type One individuals have a very finely tuned sense of right and wrong, and they chart the course of their lives by following a righteous path. This doesn’t have to be religious… it can be any set of principles that the Type One finds ethical. Ones are perfectionists, often setting high standards for themselves and others. Type One may very well be the most noble type in the Enneagram. When a Type One is in a state of growth, they become excited and joyous like a Seven. When a Type One is stressed, they become emotional and overwhelmed like an unhealthy Type 4. You are a Type One with a Nine wing, which means that the righteous traits of a Type One combine with the peaceful nature of the Type Nine to create a very idealistic personality.

Some words that describe you: principled, moralistic, perfectionist, self-critical, creative, unique, authentic, emotional, intelligent, cerebral, questioning.

What's funny is that not creative very much, and according to this, creativity dominates my personality. Man, I'm so confused! :/

lunalum

Super Senior Member
MBTI Type
ZNTP
Enneagram
7w6
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
Wow, that is a lot to work on at much, especially since you are a very interesting mix of things even now. I'm left pretty clueless from your description alone :tongue:

So function preferences... this is like the only quiz for those right now: http://www.keys2cognition.com/explore.htm so you can go from here.

There is now this new thing about the temperaments: http://www.erictb.info/temperament1s.html

I also happen to find these two tests cool: http://www.teamtechnology.co.uk/mmdi/questionnaire/
http://similarminds.com/indirect.html The results themselves may not mean that much, but they are good to explore from.

Hazashin

Secret Sex Freak
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
So function preferences... this is like the only quiz for those right now: http://www.keys2cognition.com/explore.htm so you can go from here.

I took it, and I got this result:

extraverted Sensing (Se) ************************ (24.5)
average use
introverted Sensing (Si) ****************************************** (42.8)
excellent use
extraverted Intuiting (Ne) *************************** (27.9)
average use
introverted Intuiting (Ni) ***************** (17)
limited use
extraverted Thinking (Te) ************************** (26.5)
average use
introverted Thinking (Ti) *********************** (23.4)
limited use
extraverted Feeling (Fe) ************************* (25.3)
average use
introverted Feeling (Fi) **************************************************** (52)
excellent use

Summary Analysis of Profile
By focusing on the strongest configuration of cognitive processes, your pattern of responses most closely matches individuals of this type: INFP

Lead (Dominant) Process
Introverted Feeling (Fi): Staying true to who you really are. Paying close attention to your personal identity, values and beliefs. Checking with your conscience. Choosing behavior congruent with what is important to you.

Support (Auxilliary) Process
Extraverted Intuiting (Ne): Exploring the emerging patterns. Wondering about patterns of interaction across various situations. Checking what hypotheses and meanings fit best. Trusting what emerges as you shift a situation’s dynamics.

If these cognitive processes don't fit well then consider these types: ENFP, or ISFP

If these results are different from what you know of yourself, you might consider why your developmental pattern does not align with your expectation. You might also consider exploring this result as a possible better fit.

The Four Temperaments
Corresponding best-fit temperaments based on your profile: Stabilizer; secondly Improviser; then Catalyst; and lastly, Theorist.

There is now this new thing about the temperaments: http://www.erictb.info/temperament1s.html

After reading the descriptions, I would say that I relate closest to a Supine, but I am Sanguine in Inclusion, Phlegmatic in Control, and Supine in Affection. If I am Phlegmatic, I would say that I am a Phlegmatic Melancholy (I think).

When I just took this test:

I got ISFJ as my first result and ISFP as my second result with this chart:

http://img233.imageshack.us/i/taylorpersonalitytenden.png/

When I took this before, I got my first result as ISFP and second result as ISFJ with this chart:

http://img851.imageshack.us/i/spersonalitytendencycha.png/

For this test:

I got:

Extroversion (E/I) |||||||||||| 50%
Emotional Stability |||||| 28%
Orderliness (J/P) |||||||||||||| 52%
Friendliness (F/T) |||||||||||||| 60%
Openmindedness (N/S) |||||||||| 40%

Extroversion results were medium which suggests you are moderately talkative, optimistic, sociable and affectionate.

Emotional Stability results were low which suggests you are very worrying, insecure, emotional, and nervous.

Orderliness results were medium which suggests you are moderately organized, reliable, neat, and ambitious.

Friendliness results were moderately high which suggests you are good natured, trusting, and helpful but possibly too much of a follower

Openmindedness results were moderately low which suggests you tend to be uncreative and conventional.

Another thing I would like to add when it comes to law, I am a big rule follower, but I would consider myself a 'theoretical rebel', as in I would most likely not follow through with any rebellious thoughts.

Also, did I mention that I was incredibly indecisive? That's a P trait, right? But did I also mention that I'm a big direction follower? I like following instructions as much as possible. But then I can also be very forgetful at times too. My last letter seems to be the hardest trait to figure out of 'em all, it seems. :p

Hazashin

Secret Sex Freak
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp

Hazashin

Secret Sex Freak
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
I'm sorry I keep flooding the thread with post after post, but I like to write down anything that comes to my mind when it comes. So here it goes...

I'm pretty lazy and not a hard worker, but when I do do work, I'm perfectionistic about it. Some might consider me OCD, but it's only with some things. Like my room, I don't care if it's messy or not and I don't take the time to organize it much at all, but if it comes to, say, doing the dishes, I have my own little organization of how I put up the dishes and how I put in the dishes. I also have to keep the Uno or playing card pile straightened out and I don't like to bend the cover of new books, to list some examples.

Another thing I would like to mention is that I must not be reliable when typing myself, because apparently, I don't know how I think. For instance, I asked my friend which behavioral and emotional Magic Poriferan's Enneagram 'temperament' I was from his/her thread "The new and improved Enneagram! From the sponge and evan," and for the emotional, he said I was most closely Suppressive rather than Turbulent or Controlling, though he did say that NONE of them fit me. I thought I was temperamental, but maybe my emotions cloud my judgment? I don't know.

Also, is being argumentative a Thinking trait? If there was one thing I got under people's skin with, it is that I argue about EVERYTHING, and I do. I don't play Devil's Advocate -- I just disagree a lot. People constantly tell me that I could "argue with a brick wall." I mean, I think I'm a Feeling type, but don't Feeling types dislike disharmony and don't they look for consensus? Man, someone please help me out! :O

One last thing I would like to say (or ask, rather) is if it is possible to have one of the functions more dominant (like iNtuition, for example), but have its opposite (Sensing) more developed? I personally don't think I have a very well developed iNtuition function, but I can't tell if it is dominant or not.

Last edited:

Hazashin

Secret Sex Freak
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
I just took the InQ Thinking Styles Test that Jaguar posted on the "personality tests" message boards, and I got these results...

Synthesist: 54
Idealist: 52
Pragmatist: 59
Analyst: 54
Realist: 51

They said if you score a 60 or above, that that may indicate thinking style preference.

Andy

Supreme High Commander
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
5w6
I'll give you a few general points to help you understand function theory better. Once you understand the theory better it will be easier for you to make up your own mind.

First off, a little somantics - MBTI prefers to a specific branch of the theory that split of from Jungs work. It's not the same as the original and speaking for myself, I don't have much faith in it. Hence my reference to "function theory" a much more general term for anything decended from Jungs ideas. What I'm about to tell you doesn't really gell with MBTI theory, so you have been warned.

The most important thing to understand is the nature of the functions themselves. They are about what you want, rather than what you are capable of. This answer your questions about being able to do soduku and the like - it has no bearing on your type. It is worth noting that wanting to do certain things will lead to the development of associated skills, but the link to the underlaying functions is indirect. Functions indicate desire, desire leads to action and action involves practicing skills. The type of skills commonly possesed by each type will vary according to culture. That is to say, an INTP brought up amongst cannible head hunters probably want have a degree in mathematics from Harvard, but he is still an INTP. Most likely, that INTPs interests will be to do with their tribesmythology and beliefs. THey could probably give you some interesting information on why it is that they eat people and turn them into novelty decorations. Assuming that you live long enough to ask.

Also the function order for each type isn't the same as function preference, by which I mean that the frequency with which the functions opperate doesn't have to follow the function order. Instead the function order is about how that function gets used when it is used. For example, the auxillary function is the major balancing force that evens out the levels of introversion/extraversion. When it is underused introverts tend towards thought without action (leaving them in a state of paralysed indecision) and extroverts engage in action without thought (like flies banging against a window).

Take a look at those function results you posted. If we assume for a moment that they are accurate (which is a fairly large assumption) we see that Si and Fi are your two most used functions. If true, one is probably the primary and th other the tertiary,as primary-tertiary loops are very common in introverts who can't make quick decisions. That would make the two most likely types ISTJ and INFP. Given what else you've said, INFP comes out in front, and it fits with what I see in your description of yourself.

However, I would incourage you to continue looking into the theory till you make up your own mind. After all, I'm typing you from a distance and I've never actually met you.

Hazashin

Secret Sex Freak
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Well, the problem with that is that I think I personally have a pretty weak Ne, as I don't explore 'new concepts and ideas'. It might even be my weakest function. And now that I think about it, I think have more Se than Si because even though I am very nostalgic at times, I don't think that I use past experience to guide me; rather, I like to try to think about how a situation might turn out, which indicates Ni preference, though I'm not as sure of myself on this point. Still, I think I am more Ni than Ne, and more Se than Si. However, my Fi is probably my dominant function, but if this is true, than I am an ISFP. But the thing about that is I'm not artsy at all and am more structured in my learning (and I'm also more of a speculator than a "doer"). This may seem to point to me being a J, but I act like a P -- either that, or I just have some P characteristics.

Like I said, I dislike authority and am a big advocate of personal liberty. I like to speculate various options before making a decision, can have a short attention span, and, even though I like to plan before doing something, I usually go with feelings of the moment. Also, I get frustrated when I am pressured about what I plan to major in in college.

Either way, I don't know if ISFP fits me or not. I know if I can determine my dominant function, then I can determine whether I'm P or J. If I had to guess my function preferences, I would think it would go like this: Fi - Fe - Se - Ti - Te - Ni - Si - Ne. The problem with this is that my inferior function, T, is more introverted, and inferior functions are supposed to be the opposite (in terms of E or I) to the dominant, my Fi. When I took this test though: http://www.cognitivequiz.com/quiz.html, I got:

Fe - Fi - Ni - Si - Ti - Ne - Se - Te

If I am an INFP, does that mean my secondary type is ISTJ?

Hazashin

Secret Sex Freak
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
So here are my leads: ISFP, INFP, ISFJ, and ISTJ.

I personally believe that I have well-developed Fe and even more Fi (just F in general), and my least developed function is probably Ne, though it doesn't make much sense to me because my Si is average, though I would apt to say that is slightly better than my Ni. As for T... I don't even know. I think I have a moderately developed Te, but I'm still not sure. I'm also argumentative, like I said, but does that have to do with Ti? Or does it depend on my stance?

Andy

Supreme High Commander
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
5w6
Well, the problem with that is that I think I personally have a pretty weak Ne, as I don't explore 'new concepts and ideas'. It might even be my weakest function. And now that I think about it, I think have more Se than Si because even though I am very nostalgic at times, I don't think that I use past experience to guide me; rather, I like to try to think about how a situation might turn out, which indicates Ni preference, though I'm not as sure of myself on this point. Still, I think I am more Ni than Ne, and more Se than Si. However, my Fi is probably my dominant function, but if this is true, than I am an ISFP. But the thing about that is I'm not artsy at all and am more structured in my learning (and I'm also more of a speculator than a "doer"). This may seem to point to me being a J, but I act like a P -- either that, or I just have some P characteristics.

Ne isn't really about following new ideas and Si isn't about nostalgia. Ne is an urge to explore the world about you and experiment based upon what things represent to you. Si is about making sure you know what will happen before you make a decision and being careful to varify information and ideas as reliable before placing much faith in them. Both Si and Ni consider the outcome of actions before doing anything. They just have slightly different motivations.

I'd write more, but my time is limited right now, I'm afraid.

Hazashin

Secret Sex Freak
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
I don't know if that (and by that, I mean me not fully understanding Ne and Si) proved or disproved my point(s). I have read the definitions of both on http://www.cognitiveprocesses.com/, but apparently I didn't comprehend it well enough. I was under the impression that Si was about using prior knowledge and experience to determine if something is trustful, and I know that nostalgia isn't about trusting past information, but I just linked the S function as past-oriented and the N function as future-oriented and 'nostalgia' came to mind as something to connect to that, for lack of a better thought. And I thought Ne was about exploring new concepts and ideas and trying to generate new possibilities.

Also, what is the difference between Te and J?

Mal12345

Permabanned
MBTI Type
IxTP
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
I don't know if that (and by that, I mean me not fully understanding Ne and Si) proved or disproved my point(s). I have read the definitions of both on http://www.cognitiveprocesses.com/, but apparently I didn't comprehend it well enough. I was under the impression that Si was about using prior knowledge and experience to determine if something is trustful, and I know that nostalgia isn't about trusting past information, but I just linked the S function as past-oriented and the N function as future-oriented and 'nostalgia' came to mind as something to connect to that, for lack of a better thought. And I thought Ne was about exploring new concepts and ideas and trying to generate new possibilities.

The Si is not just past-oriented, as with nostalgia, it is proven-experience oriented. If it worked in the past, then the assumption of the Si is that it will always work.

I've seen this type in action. Novelty is possible, but it takes a lot of convincing. Perhaps even bribing. But left to their own devices, the Si never, ever changes MO's.

Hazashin

Secret Sex Freak
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
The Si is not just past-oriented, as with nostalgia, it is proven-experience oriented. If it worked in the past, then the assumption of the Si is that it will always work.

I've seen this type in action. Novelty is possible, but it takes a lot of convincing. Perhaps even bribing. But left to their own devices, the Si never, ever changes MO's.

Well, I know I'm really stubborn, but I wouldn't necessarily say I'm "proven-experience oriented." When I try new things, I don't use past experience to guide me -- but that's just when I actually DO try new things. It's not that I don't want to -- I would just rather know what I'm getting into before trying it, and I now understand that that's and introverted thing, is that correct?

And also, do political views play a part in a person's functions? 'Cause I'm very passionate about my disgust for "old, traditional values" and the right-wing way of thinking. I mean, really, why is there a conscious-driven hate for anything different in the right-wing mantra? I can't stand it. I'm very tolerant of others and have empirical empathy, but I'm just not enthusiastic to try new things for myself. Does that make sense?

Andy

Supreme High Commander
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
5w6

J has no seperate existence on its own. Like I said, a lot of what i will talk about contradict MBTI. All J does is indicate whether the person extroverts their judgiing or their percieving.

As a side note, you probably understood the information you where given... its just that the information was bad. That is something that can be said about the majority of what is available about function theory on the net. Be very careful about trying to learn it from online sources. That goes for us on the forum too.

Essentially Si is a future orientated function, it's just that its motivations are a little different to Ni. Si is concerned with certainty of knowledge and as such it tends to look for the safest, most reliable path into the future. Is this why strong Si users are often cautious about adopting new ideas. It's not that they are all change hostile, they just don't like gambling much. When the present situation is on a course that will most likely end in disaster, the SJs are often at the front asking for change.

Well, I know I'm really stubborn, but I wouldn't necessarily say I'm "proven-experience oriented." When I try new things, I don't use past experience to guide me -- but that's just when I actually DO try new things. It's not that I don't want to -- I would just rather know what I'm getting into before trying it, and I now understand that that's and introverted thing, is that correct?

Yeah, kind of an introverted percieving thing to be specific.

And also, do political views play a part in a person's functions? 'Cause I'm very passionate about my disgust for "old, traditional values" and the right-wing way of thinking. I mean, really, why is there a conscious-driven hate for anything different in the right-wing mantra? I can't stand it. I'm very tolerant of others and have empirical empathy, but I'm just not enthusiastic to try new things for myself. Does that make sense?

Yes and no. The functions indicate the sort of things that might be important to a person, but not there specific views. For example, ISFJs combine Si with Fe. This often expresses itself as desire for social stability that allows people to prosper. Religions are of large imprtance to society, but whether a given ISFJ approves of them depends upon whether or not they feel religion adds to that stability by pulling people together and teaching moral values or undermines society by cling to outmoded belifs and breed bigoty. Function theory does not predict which way the persons opinions will swing, only that they will be of importance - assuming that the ISFJ doesn't decide that the effects of religion are over stated and that in truth the answer lies else where.

Hazashin

Secret Sex Freak
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp

J has no seperate existence on its own. Like I said, a lot of what i will talk about contradict MBTI. All J does is indicate whether the person extroverts their judgiing or their percieving.

As a side note, you probably understood the information you where given... its just that the information was bad. That is something that can be said about the majority of what is available about function theory on the net. Be very careful about trying to learn it from online sources. That goes for us on the forum too.

Essentially Si is a future orientated function, it's just that its motivations are a little different to Ni. Si is concerned with certainty of knowledge and as such it tends to look for the safest, most reliable path into the future. Is this why strong Si users are often cautious about adopting new ideas. It's not that they are all change hostile, they just don't like gambling much. When the present situation is on a course that will most likely end in disaster, the SJs are often at the front asking for change.

Yeah, kind of an introverted percieving thing to be specific.

Yes and no. The functions indicate the sort of things that might be important to a person, but not there specific views. For example, ISFJs combine Si with Fe. This often expresses itself as desire for social stability that allows people to prosper. Religions are of large imprtance to society, but whether a given ISFJ approves of them depends upon whether or not they feel religion adds to that stability by pulling people together and teaching moral values or undermines society by cling to outmoded belifs and breed bigoty. Function theory does not predict which way the persons opinions will swing, only that they will be of importance - assuming that the ISFJ doesn't decide that the effects of religion are over stated and that in truth the answer lies else where.

Well, I don't know enough about the functions, which is why I'm having trouble. Judging from what I've told you, how do you think my function preference goes?

Hazashin

Secret Sex Freak
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Also, I just realized: on my post before last, I said I have "empirical" empathy. Well, what I meant by that was that I have universal empathy. I had only heard the word recently, and I realized I had misinterpreted its meaning. So sorry about that.

Inconnue

MBTI Type
TiNe
Enneagram
What does universal empathy mean exactly ? (I have many hypothesis but they seem extremely strange.) You're probably more of an INFP.

/DG/

silentigata ano (profile)
Sorry, I was too lazy to read the beginning of your thread. I might do it later. :D

That's odd. What does it mean if, based on the chart, I'm Sanguine in Inclusion, Phlegmatic in Control, and Supine in Affection?

I don't mean to be interrupting the thread, but I need help typing me, and no one really seems to be visiting my thread. :p Of course, I haven't checked it today, but the last time I did (yesterday) no one else new had.

That would be ENFP. Apparently affection doesn't really correlate to anything, btw. Still, it's interesting to know. My affection is totally different than my inclusion and control.

I took the chart and stuff from Eric B's site: http://www.erictb.info/typeideas.html

Hazashin

Secret Sex Freak
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
What does universal empathy mean exactly ? (I have many hypothesis but they seem extremely strange.) You're probably more of an INFP.

Meaning, I am able to accept that everyone has differing views and that people are separate entities from society and don't hold grudges against those who hold views I don't agree with. I understand that people's own perspectives may take precedence over society, and rules are of relative importance. I view (or, believe, rather) rules as useful but changeable mechanisms, and, ideally, they can maintain the general social order and protect human rights. I do not see them (or believe they should, rather) as 'absolute 'that must be obeyed without question.

And just for the record, I have asked my friends about this, and they say that my least used function is Ne.