Thread: My Typology?

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    6w7 sx/sp
    Socionics
    INFj

Quote Originally Posted by DisneyGeek View Post
    Sorry, I was too lazy to read the beginning of your thread. I might do it later.

That would be ENFP. Apparently affection doesn't really correlate to anything, btw. Still, it's interesting to know. My affection is totally different than my inclusion and control.

I took the chart and stuff from Eric B's site: http://www.erictb.info/typeideas.html
    Hmm, that's funny. ENFP? I'm definitely NOT an initiator by any stretch. The best way to describe my social perspective is that I'll 'take in' or interact or talk to anyone who is willing to talk to me (as I like people) and even enjoy company as long as they aren't unfriendly, but I do not proactively seek out social interaction. What does that mean though?

your resident asshole

Quote Originally Posted by Hazashin View Post
    And just for the record, I have asked my friends about this, and they say that my least used function is Ne.
    Just for the record, it depends on the way you asked them about it as well as how well they understand you and the function itself. Granted, the extraverted functions seem easier to spot, but if they've never heard of Jung's cognitive function theory and you haven't explained it correctly, I don't know how well they'd be able to answer you.

Well, I read some of your posts and you're pretty all over the place. LOL

Just going to point out a couple things I spotted...

Your last post strikes me as VERY Fi > Fe.

I want to say some of the things you said earlier sounded a bit like Te, but I dunno.

It's a bit too much info for me to take in.

your resident asshole

Hmm, that's funny. ENFP? I'm definitely NOT an initiator by any stretch. The best way to describe my social perspective is that I'll 'take in' or interact or talk to anyone who is willing to talk to me (as I like people) and even enjoy company as long as they aren't unfriendly, but I do not proactively seek out social interaction. What does that mean though?
    Perhaps you are more of a Supine in inclusion then? They want people to talk to them, but the other person has to initiate conversation.

Oh... and that would be INFP.

Also, extraverts don't necessarily have to be around people all the time. It just means that you are more focused on the external world than the internal.

MBTI
    TiNe
    Enneagram
    Socionics
    LII

Meaning, I am able to accept that everyone has differing views and that people are separate entities from society and don't hold grudges against those who hold views I don't agree with. I understand that people's own perspectives may take precedence over society, and rules are of relative importance. I view (or, believe, rather) rules as useful but changeable mechanisms, and, ideally, they can maintain the general social order and protect human rights. I do not see them (or believe they should, rather) as 'absolute 'that must be obeyed without question.
    Though may agree with this, I don't understand how this is empathy, it just seems to be to be a logical conclusion to me. Different point of view reaching same conclusions I guess.
    Feel no shame for what you are...

INTP
    5w4 or 5w6 sp/so

your resident asshole

Quote Originally Posted by Inconnue View Post
    Though may agree with this, I don't understand how this is empathy, it just seems to be to be a logical conclusion to me. Different point of view reaching same conclusions I guess.
    Could be.... but it's definitely not coming from Fe.

MBTI
    TiNe
    Enneagram
    Socionics
    LII

It could probably be more of a Fi thing, am I wrong ? I mean, when we're talking about one of the feeling functions. I can see how many different people could reach a conclusion close to this one honestly.

Well, perhaps not "accept" but almost everyone should be able to know that everyone has a different view on things and that we can't really know who's right though we may think our opinion is better. The first part of this post is rather neutral and sensible, unless it justifies everything without judgement of course.

INTP
    5w4 or 5w6 sp/so

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    6w7 sx/sp
    Socionics
    INFj

I see it as empathy in that I do not judge others unlawful deeds, thereby showing empathy. Like, I would make a horrible judge because it would be hard for me to abhold the law, especially if I don't agree with it.

your resident asshole

Quote Originally Posted by Inconnue View Post
    It could probably be more of a Fi thing, am I wrong ? I mean, when we're talking about one of the feeling functions.
    Oh my bad. I thought you were trying to imply earlier that it was something other than Fi. When you referred to empathy, I immediately thought of Fi.

Anyway... yes I do think it's Fi.

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    6w7 sx/sp
    Socionics
    INFj

Wait, why wouldn't empathy be Fe?

MBTI
    TiNe
    Enneagram
    Socionics
    LII

Quote Originally Posted by DisneyGeek View Post
    Oh my bad. I thought you were trying to imply earlier that it was something other than Fi. When you referred to empathy, I immediately thought of Fi.

Anyway... yes I do think it's Fi.
    Oh sorry, I meant that this idea could easily be something else than empathy (as for the judge part, it's even more obvious to me, one can remain unaffected emotionally and show no empathy but disagree with the laws for some reason or consider that the situation isn't as clear as the law may imply it to be).

But in this case, it's Fi, for sure.
    It couldn't be Se/Si or Te or Ne either. I don't know much about how Ni works so I can't tell. I just don't see it as empathy in the way I conceive this idea because I probably don't grasps the idea of empathy properly but it seems to imply that one is relatively involve emotionally in someone else situation and feel how they feel, not deduce it.
    I'm a bit confusing I guess, I can't really explain it.

It doesn't matter, it was Fi here.

Hazashin : I don't know whether empathy is Fe or Fi most of the time but this definition you gave is Fi. Both are probably involved in the "empathy" thing.

INTP
    5w4 or 5w6 sp/so