User Tag List

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Once more into the depths.

insert random title here Array Randomnity's Avatar
    6w5 sp/sx

I have no idea what type you are. But congrats on having the most irritating av I've seen yet. Based on that, I would say XXFP. INFP? Despite that one test pointing to EXTP.

Also, this Discordia Inc. - Just who the HELL do you THINK you are? is a good test I stumbled across recently. Perhaps it will help you.

Quote Originally Posted by JustDave View Post
    I'd like to add that introverts are not necessarily shy or quiet, they simply get their energy from within. It took me quite a while to determine that I have a preference for introversion because although I am effusive and I talk constantly (some would say incessantly) I feel energized when alone and do need solitude to "recharge the batteries".
    Scratch that last comment. I'm back on the fence again. Everytime I watch the Big Bang Theory or How I met your Mother I am reminded of how similar my personality is to Penny's and Barney's, an ESFP and ESTP, respectively. Hmm ... I wonder if although improbable, if it's possible to be an intellectually inclined ESFP???

My sugesstion is to read the profile I mentioned a few postings ago and as Nemo alluded to, consider which functions you are most comfortable using.