• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

No Idea about my type

Jaq

Remember, Humanity.
MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
I test as a ENTP, INTP and INTJ. I have no idea at what I am.

amazingdatagirl

MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
6w5
Start with E/I - easiest element to identify

In MBTI-speak, extroversion means that you gain energy from interacting with other people. Doesn't necessarily mean that you like/don't like socializing. ENTPs are (perhaps) the most misanthropic type.

After a social gathering, are you more likely to continue to interact with like minded peers (find another party, invite friends to your house, just find somewhere to hang out) or do you need a quiet place to recharge? The old party cliche - do you go to the center of the room or sit against the wall? may or may not reveal your true preference. Some introverts can "seem" very social - ISTPs like sensory stimulation, INFJs like to show off their Fe.

Depending on your age, a younger introvert may have difficulty setting limits with his peers. Some extroverts can't take no for an answer. The key is knowing what social context you prefer.

--- edit ---
Just saw skylights' post...
the cognitive processes website is great. as far as type, i'd start looking at ENTP, then calibrate from there. also a heads up, - ENxPs are often pretty introverted as far as extraverts go, just so that doesn't trip you up. :yes:
ENTPs have a very distinctive personality - machine gun speech pattern, argue with anybody about anything. Can project a lot of emotion but it's not focused. I agree with skylight that this one is a good starting point.

Savage Idealist

Permabanned
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
What tests have you taken? I would suggest taking various tests and comparing results to gain a general idea of you type, then researching the types and profiles individually and seein which one best fits you. :)

A

Anew Leaf

I test as a ENTP, INTP and INTJ. I have no idea at what I am.

Here is a simple test:

1- When you grow up do you want to be:
A. A dictator's Puppet Master of a small but charming country.
B. A theoretical physicist.
C. A pony.
D. A researcher into how gravity works, how to invent a more efficient wheel, and the meaning of why the sky is blue.

2- Which is your favorite color:
A. Red for the blood of my enemies.
B. (Silence) *eyes glazed over look*
C. GLITTER!
D. Green.

3- What is the best planet?
A. The one I am in command of.
B. Still don't care, I am working on string theory.
C. Omg I have to choose ONE?!
D. The five that I am studying right now.

4- What makes you happy?
A. Everyone following my lead, while foolishly thinking it's their own idea.
B. People leaving me alone...
C. Ponies! No wait, penguins! No, no, wait! Pudding pops! No, no, no wait!
D. Making people laugh while I secretly mock them.

Answer Key: A = INTJ, B = INTP, C = INFP, D = ENTP.

Ok time for serious face...:huh: maybe try out the enneagram test and see what happens there. That might help pinpoint specific bits of your personality better. :)

(I am going to guess xNTP for you, however. Based on the fact that "I" shows up two times, and "J" only once... I am really quite the scientist!)

lunalum

Super Senior Member
MBTI Type
ZNTP
Enneagram
7w6
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
^ I belong to the INFPs according to that test. This leaves me highly suspicious ;)

So yeah, more tests are in order....

A

Anew Leaf

^ I belong to the INFPs according to that test. This leaves me highly suspicious ;)

So yeah, more tests are in order....

Hmm, ok, I will come up with some more questions to help pinpoint better. I only did four because I didn't want the op to think I was being snarky... Which I am at times....

lunalum

Super Senior Member
MBTI Type
ZNTP
Enneagram
7w6
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
It's okay, I was mostly being snarky because of your INFP answers ;)

You do not need to make more questions. Links to websites and stuff should be enough....