User Tag List

First 234

MBTI
    ENFP

Furk, I oscillate between SX and SO depending on my mood.
    "Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter, and those who matter don't mind."
    — Dr. Seuss

MBTI
    ENFP

sx/so
    This is the type that exudes the most raw charisma and sexual energy. They may identify so strongly with whatever they're involved with that they often become the symbol of its core essence, and sometimes its lead agent for change. Hardly content with the status quo, this subvariant seeks to alter the fundamental structure of something while at once embodying it's purest or most extreme form. Possibly attracted to radical views on politics, philosophy, spirituality or creativity that reflect their penchant for testing boundaries. They enjoy pushing other's buttons, especially those resistant to their modes of expression. It's not uncommon for them to have a pet social, political or spiritual cause which they're able to support with heartfelt conviction. May exploit and seek to redefine sexuality to reflect their own colorful and uncertain understanding of it. While prone to exhibitionism, they are strongly attracted to grounding influences which can anchor them and provide stability. Failure to satisfy an especially intense desire for connection may cause this subvariant to spite others at the risk of jeopardizing the need for an equal, stabilizing force. Can feel pulled between wanting a life of maximum intensity and reassuring episodes of peaceful convention.
    I just saw this and had to highlight. I do that allllll the time, especially in arguments.
    "Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter, and those who matter don't mind."
    — Dr. Seuss

MBTI
    ISTP
    Enneagram
    3w2
    Socionics
    SEE

Quote Originally Posted by Boo View Post
    I just saw this and had to highlight. I do that allllll the time, especially in arguments.
    Er... you sound like you'd be a little more "polite" from our private conversations. What are interactions between you and other SX-doms like?

For the record, though, I think SO/SX is a good fit for you.
    ISTP 3w2 SX/SO

MBTI
    ENFP

Haha it's all about closeness. To those I bond with super closely I can be a class-A bitch, usually because I want to see how far I can push someone emotionally. And it's not always in some cruel way; "Did you hear that? She killed her daughter! KILLED HER DAUGHTER, LIKE TOTALLY KNIFED HER IN THE--" just to get a reaction.
    But I guess in comparison to another SX-dom, I would seem very demure. Mostly because I keep all my "unsavory" opinions to myself, unless I'm super cranky. The only time I wouldn't give off a polite vibe is when I choose to be very hyper and bouncy--possibly talking TOO much, or maybe saying things that doesn't necessarily fit dinner table conversation. I guess at my most intense I'm either ricocheting off the walls or fighting a storm very bitterly.
    Last edited by Boo; 07-03-2011 at 09:13 PM.
    — Dr. Seuss