• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

What type is this character?

Elfboy

Certified Sausage Smoker
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
there's still the question of enneagram. my best guess is 8w9 8-4-7 but he could also be 9w8 9-4-7, 9w1 9-4-7 or 1w9 1-4-7

Savage Idealist

Permabanned
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
I'd say 9w8 9-4-7, he doesn't seem to be as one as he is 8, but is extremely 9.

Elfboy

Certified Sausage Smoker
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
I'd say 9w8 9-4-7, he doesn't seem to be as one as he is 8, but is extremely 9.

yeah, he could be a 9 with a stronger 8 wing and a slightly weaker 1 wing. that being said, a growth of 2 would make more sense than a growth of 3. I see virtually no connection to either 2 or 6 in him. a growth of 7 also makes a lot of sense

Savage Idealist

Permabanned
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
Originally posted by Elfboy
yeah, he could be a 9 with a stronger 8 wing and a slightly weaker 1 wing. that being said, a growth of 2 would make more sense than a growth of 3. I see virtually no connection to either 2 or 6 in him. a growth of 7 also makes a lot of sense

That is true. Although to be honest I also don't quite remember which type grows in relation ot others.

Elfboy

Certified Sausage Smoker
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
That is true. Although to be honest I also don't quite remember which type grows in relation ot others.

1: growth 7, stress 4
2: growth 4, stress 8
3: growth 6, stress 9
4: growth 1, stress 2
5: growth 8, stress 7
6: growth 9, stress 3
7: growth 5, stress 1
8: growth 2, stress 5
9: growth 3, stress 6
based on this alone, 1, 7 and 8 seem most likely

Savage Idealist

Permabanned
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
1: growth 7, stress 4
2: growth 4, stress 8
3: growth 6, stress 9
4: growth 1, stress 2
5: growth 8, stress 7
6: growth 9, stress 3
7: growth 5, stress 1
8: growth 2, stress 5
9: growth 3, stress 6
based on this alone, 1, 7 and 8 seem most likely

In that regard, maybe 8w9 would work better for your character, but definitely either 8w9 or 9w8.

Elfboy

Certified Sausage Smoker
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
In that regard, maybe 8w9 would work better for your character, but definitely either 8w9 or 9w8.
agreed, but I could see him being 1 still. the confusing thing is he gets more 7, 2, 4 and 8 as he gets older and less 1 and 9 (he starts out Joan of Arc-ish as hell)

Savage Idealist

Permabanned
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
agreed, but I could see him being 1 still. the confusing thing is he gets more 7, 2, 4 and 8 as he gets older and less 1 and 9 (he starts out Joan of Arc-ish as hell)

Perhaps somesone who knows the enneagram better than either of us should give his.her opinion?

Viridian

MBTI Type
IsFJ
I decided to give this one a try. Your character sounds quite FP-ish, but I'm kind of grasping at straws, since I know zilch about him save for the stuff your described in your OP. Describing the context he finds himself in might help - is he one of those political princes or one of those "Little Prince" princes, i. e. the ones that hardly ever involve themselves in political affairs?

Also, he seems a bit like a reflection of yourself... The soprano thing was a dead giveaway. :newwink:

Elfboy

Certified Sausage Smoker
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
I decided to give this one a try. Your character sounds quite FP-ish, but I'm kind of grasping at straws, since I know zilch about him save for the stuff your described in your OP. Describing the context he finds himself in might help - is he one of those political princes or one of those "Little Prince" princes, i. e. the ones that hardly ever involve themselves in political affairs?

Also, he seems a bit like a reflection of yourself... The soprano thing was a dead giveaway. :newwink:

he's one of those "Little Prince" princes. he's not political at all and this gets him in trouble

Viridian

MBTI Type
IsFJ
he's one of those "Little Prince" princes. he's not political at all and this gets him in trouble

I didn't mean "political" as in "diplomatic", but as in "concerned about activism and public affairs". I had a feeling I hadn't expressed myself correctly... ^_^'

Elfboy

Certified Sausage Smoker
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
I didn't mean "political" as in "diplomatic", but as in "concerned about activism and public affairs". I had a feeling I hadn't expressed myself correctly... ^_^'

he is polically motivated, but not on a terribly involved level. he just sees an evil empire and wants to destroy it.
PS: I posted a section from a chapter I wrote about him on Savage Idealist's blog. I'll send it to you in a message once I find it :yes: