First 1234 Last

Certified Sausage Smoker Elfboy's Avatar
    MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    5w4 sx/sp
    Socionics
    SLI None

I still see much more introverted, especially with the way he explodes at times, and his incredibly low energy level (one of the things I adore about INFPs) he's also much more sensitive than I am
    ENFP: We put the Fi in Fire
    ENFP
    5w4>1w9>2w1 Sx/Sp
    SEE-Fi
    Papa Bear
    Motivation: Dark Worker
    Alignment: Chaotic Neutral
    Chibi Seme
    MTG Color: black/red
    Male Archtype: King/Lover
    Sunburst!
    "You are a gay version of Gambit" Speed Gavroche
    "I wish that I could be affected by any hate, but I can't, cuz I just get affected by the bank" Chamillionaire

Banned
    MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    6w7 sp/so
    Socionics
    IEI

Originally posted by Elfboy
    I would think 8w9-4w3-7w8, as opposed to 7w6.
    PS: I don't really see any 6 in you either. my guess is your tritype is 9w8-4w5-5w4. could be wrong though
    That could work Although his slight contempt for external authority would be an indicator of wing 6, but 7w8 can work.

I suppose I could be 9w8-4w5-5w4, then again I'm not sure, ennegram is hurting my brain

I still see much more introverted, especially with the way he explodes at times, and his incredibly low energy level (one of the things I adore about INFPs) he's also much more sensitive than I am
    Don't forget, ENFP's are considered the introverted extroverts, so low energy are possible.

Oh wait! I just got an idea, what if your character, considering he's still a young kid, is in a stage of development from INFP to ENFP? I mean he seems to be INFP at the start of the seires, but as he grows he becomes more open and uses his lesser functions better, eventually maturing into an ENFP. Perhaps that could work?

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    5w4 sx/sp
    Socionics
    SLI None

Quote Originally Posted by Savage Idealist View Post
    That could work Although his slight contempt for external authority would be an indicator of wing 6, but 7w8 can work.

I suppose I could be 9w8-4w5-5w4, then again I'm not sure, ennegram is hurting my brain

Don't forget, ENFP's are considered the introverted extroverts, so low energy are possible.

Oh wait! I just got an idea, what if your character, considering he's still a young kid, is in a stage of development from INFP to ENFP? I mean he seems to be INFP at the start of the seires, but as he grows he becomes more open and uses his lesser functions better, eventually maturing into an ENFP. Perhaps that could work?
    that wouldn't quite work. introverts and extraverts have measurable differences in brain chemistry detectable via brain scans. also, ENFPs are low energy some of the time. but at the end of the day, we go insane without our silly wildman time. Yohan is the opposite. he gets home from a day's work and studies, goes for solitary walks, or just thinks. his energy level instantly in drops if it is not needed and he turns back into his natural, sweet, aloof self.
    Edit: ENFPs are by far the most introverted Es, but I think INFPs are the most introverted Is, so their is more difference that what some people think I believe
    ENFP
    5w4>1w9>2w1 Sx/Sp
    SEE-Fi
    Papa Bear
    Chibi Seme
    Sunburst!
    "I wish that I could be affected by any hate, but I can't, cuz I just get affected by the bank" Chamillionaire

Banned
    MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    6w7 sp/so
    Socionics
    IEI

that wouldn't quite work. introverts and extraverts have measurable differences in brain chemistry detectable via brain scans. also, ENFPs are low energy some of the time. but at the end of the day, we go insane without our silly wildman time. Yohan is the opposite. he gets home from a day's work and studies, goes for solitary walks, or just thinks.
    It could work theoretically, I mean the brain developes with age, thus the chemistry of introversion and extroversion can change as well. But in any case, Yohan is probably an INFP who seems to dip quite easily into his ESTJ shadow with his Te outbursts and stuff.

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    5w4 sx/sp
    Socionics
    SLI None

It could work theoretically, I mean the brain developes with age, thus the chemistry of introversion and extroversion can change as well. But in any case, Yohan is probably an INFP who seems to dip quite easily into his ESTJ shadow with his Te outbursts and stuff.
    that's sort of what I was thinking too, also ISFP isn't impossible, but he seems to have a much more NF vibe to him than SP, even if ISFPs can be quite NF-ish.
    ENFP
    5w4>1w9>2w1 Sx/Sp
    SEE-Fi
    Papa Bear
    Chibi Seme
    Sunburst!

Banned
    MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    6w7 sp/so
    Socionics
    IEI

that's sort of what I was thinking too, also ISFP isn't impossible, but he seems to have a much more NF vibe to him than SP, even if ISFPs can be quite NF-ish.
    Yes, ISFP could work, as they tend to be the most extorverted introverts and the most NF-ish SP's.

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    5w4 sx/sp
    Socionics
    SLI None

Yes, ISFP could work, as they tend to be the most extorverted introverts and the most NF-ish SP's.
    ISFPs to me almost seem like they are NFs, but even so, I can't shake his INFP vibe. if I had to guess I'd say his preference strengths look like this

I: 70% E: 30%
    N: 80% S: 20%
    F: 65% T: 35%
    P: 55% J: 45% (he's just as J as many INFJs, he's just Fi as opposed to Fe)
    that being said, his skills in S and E are high too, but his preference for I and N are pretty strong.
    ENFP
    5w4>1w9>2w1 Sx/Sp
    SEE-Fi
    Papa Bear
    Chibi Seme
    Sunburst!

Banned
    MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    6w7 sp/so
    Socionics
    IEI

ISFPs to me almost seem like they are NFs, but even so, I can't shake his INFP vibe. if I had to guess I'd say his preference strengths look like this

I: 70% E: 30%
    N: 80% S: 20%
    F: 65% T: 35%
    P: 55% J: 45% (he's just as J as many INFJs, he's just Fi as opposed to Fe)
    that being said, his skills in S and E are high too, but his preference for I and N are pretty strong.
    I case in that case, I'd definitely say INFP for Yohan, INFP with ENFP, ISFP and INFJ being runner ups.

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    5w4 sx/sp
    Socionics
    SLI None

I case in that case, I'd definitely say INFP for Yohan, INFP with ENFP, ISFP and INFJ being runner ups.
    actually, he's nothing like an INFJ. his Fe is terrible compared to his other functions and he has no group values whatsoever
    ENFP
    5w4>1w9>2w1 Sx/Sp
    SEE-Fi
    Papa Bear
    Chibi Seme
    Sunburst!

Banned
    MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    6w7 sp/so
    Socionics
    IEI

actually, he's nothing like an INFJ. his Fe is terrible compared to his other functions and he has no group values whatsoever
    Oh okay then

INFP, with ENFP and ISFP as runner ups