• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

keys 2 cog test close to being accurate?

knight

MBTI Type
entp
Enneagram
just took keys 2 cog test, my results

our Cognitive Development Profile
The forty-eight questions you rated earlier tap into the eight cognitive processes. Some questions tapped into basic or developed use of a process used by itself, while other questions tapped into use of multiple processes at once. The profile below is based on your responses. The number of squares indicate strength of response. The equivalent numeric is shown in parentheses along with likely level of development.
Cognitive Process Level of Development (Preference, Skill and Frequency of Use)
extraverted Sensing (Se) *************************** (27.8)
average use
introverted Sensing (Si) ******************** (20.7)
limited use
extraverted Intuiting (Ne) ********************************* (33.6)
good use
introverted Intuiting (Ni) ************************************ (36.6)
excellent use
extraverted Thinking (Te) ********************************* (33.2)
good use
introverted Thinking (Ti) ****************************************** (42)
excellent use
extraverted Feeling (Fe) *********************** (23.1)
limited use
introverted Feeling (Fi) *********************** (23.4)
limited use

Summary Analysis of Profile
By focusing on the strongest configuration of cognitive processes, your pattern of responses most closely matches individuals of this type: INTP

Lead (Dominant) Process
Introverted Thinking (Ti): Gaining leverage (influence) using a framework. Detaching to study a situation from different angles and fit it to a theory, framework or principle. Checking for accuracy. Using leverage to solve the problem.

Support (Auxilliary) Process
Extraverted Intuiting (Ne): Exploring the emerging patterns. Wondering about patterns of interaction across various situations. Checking what hypotheses and meanings fit best. Trusting what emerges as you shift a situation’s dynamics.

If these cognitive processes don't fit well then consider these types: ENTP, or INTJ

thought i would get isfp but got the following results, what do you think? also, are there any test that require the use of intuition or sensing function to figure out solutions?

knight

MBTI Type
entp
Enneagram
aside from this test, I should give you details about myself

I am a little more introverted then extroverted, I spend most of my time thinking about ways to improve life and get things in order or mix things up or make things a little more interesting, or digging for info and looking for best way to handle a situation and I tend to do this" at some length" only until i Understand the reality of something first, then I will "nail it to the ground" and Hope to never revisit the problem again. I enjoy egging in a playful way people on from inaction to action, I need a little work on that. of course, socializing , interaction after while will tire me out, and so I will lock myself in my little sanctuary, where can be with my little dog named Spartacus.

Last edited:

knight

MBTI Type
entp
Enneagram
just read up on some material, figured it out.

Such Irony

Honor Thy Inferior
MBTI Type
INtp
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
That test seems to overrestimate Fi for alot of people, including myself.