• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

This Is It - The Final Type Me! (At Least For Now . . .)

Savage Idealist

Permabanned
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
Originally posted by Elfboy
you're way too Ne/Fi to be SFP :yes:

Yeah, that's true, I'm more Fi and Ne than Se.

I still think you're 9w8 and INFP (possibly ENFP)

I'm actually not so sure about ENFP. There's a lot of reasons for why I should not be considered an extravert, but for the time that I thought I was ENFP, I constantly kept making excuses for my apparent introversion; 'I'm an introvert extrovert', 'I'm 4 or 5 which is introverted', 'I use Ne is a subtle way', etc. But really, all I was doing was making excuses for the fact that I was truly an introvert; since childhood till now and forever after I'll probably stay an introvert, even is I open up and continue to become more personal, social, and unbeat, I will still be introverted.

Besides, with my highly emotionally charges moral values and crappy ability to get my shit organized together I'm clearly an Fi dom for sure ;)

Savage Idealist

Permabanned
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
Originally posted by Speed Gavroche
Yes, you are very similar to me. But more counterphobic.:yes:

Makes sense since I've always sorta been the Milhouse in the social environment of school :yes:

An INFP 9w8 is a guy like Kennu Reeves, for example.
An ESFP 6w5 is impossible, or almost.

In your video, you don't strike as a 9 at all/ You are too much nervous, too lmuch intelectual, too much openly anti-authoritarain, anti-conformist and confrontational. 6w7 Sp/So like Millhouse, Woody Allen, Joss Whedon are clearly more like you than 9w8 Sp/So like Dwight Eishenower, Gerald Ford, or Charles Westmoreland from Prison Break.

That is worth consideration. But several different people had different ideas to my enneagram type, so maybe the video doesn't old enough accurate information (it was my first video for TypeC ever so I was a little nervous :blush:)? :thinking: Oh I know! I should make a second video and then see what results it yeilds from you guys! :biggrin:

Elfboy

Certified Sausage Smoker
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Yeah, that's true, I'm more Fi and Ne than Se.

I'm actually not so sure about ENFP. There's a lot of reasons for why I should not be considered an extravert, but for the time that I thought I was ENFP, I constantly kept making excuses for my apparent introversion; 'I'm an introvert extrovert', 'I'm 4 or 5 which is introverted', 'I use Ne is a subtle way', etc. But really, all I was doing was making excuses for the fact that I was truly an introvert; since childhood till now and forever after I'll probably stay an introvert, even is I open up and continue to become more personal, social, and unbeat, I will still be introverted.

Besides, with my highly emotionally charges moral values and crappy ability to get my shit organized together I'm clearly an Fi dom for sure ;)

are you saying you WANT to be an extrovert? being an extravert friggin sucks lol introverts are way more bad ass :cool:

Savage Idealist

Permabanned
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
are you saying you WANT to be an extrovert? being an extravert friggin sucks lol introverts are way more bad ass :cool:

What are you talking about man? Extroverts are the coolest BAMF's ever! You guys are always so energetic and you don't let anything stand in your way. :cool:

Elfboy

Certified Sausage Smoker
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
What are you talking about man? Extroverts are the coolest BAMF's ever! You guys are always so energetic and you don't let anything stand in your way. :cool:

while I fit the description you've described, that's because I'm a 7w8 and have strong Fi, if I were INFP 7w8, I'd be twice as bad ass :yes: most of the extroverts I know are crowd following losers and pushovers

Savage Idealist

Permabanned
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
while I fit the description you've described, that's because I'm a 7w8 and have strong Fi, if I were INFP 7w8, I'd be twice as bad ass :yes: most of the extroverts I know are crowd following losers and pushovers

And let's not forget that introverts can be arrogant and passive loners, and wait, how did we get into a discussion concerning the badassness of E's versus I's? Or do most thread concerning type typically derail into such conversations?

Elfboy

Certified Sausage Smoker
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
And let's not forget that introverts can be arrogant and passive loners, and wait, how did we get into a discussion concerning the badassness of E's versus I's? Or do most thread concerning type typically derail into such conversations?

in that case, why don't I send you a message of introverted bad asses

Speed Gavroche

Whisky Old & Women Young
MBTI Type
EsTP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
ESxPs can be 6w7 but not 6w5, I think.

Perch420

MBTI Type
NiTi
Enneagram
5w1
Your Ni is nonexistent, which means either ESFP or ESTP. I'm going with the former.

lunalum

Super Senior Member
MBTI Type
ZNTP
Enneagram
7w6
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
Your Ni is nonexistent, which means either ESFP or ESTP. I'm going with the former.

LOL function theory fail. Ni could look nonexistent in an xNxP because Ne roundhouse kicked it into the shadow. If you have no clue what I'm talking about, you can read up on the basics here:http://cognitiveprocesses.com/16types.html

Are you sure that you are an introvert because of the social dimension, or have you looked at the entire I/E picture?

And both ENFPs and INFPs can have some issues with getting organized....

Savage Idealist

Permabanned
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
Originally posted by Speed Gavroche
ESxPs can be 6w7 but not 6w5, I think.

Why?

Originally posted by Perch420

Why?

Originally posted by LunaLuminosity
Are you sure that you are an introvert because of the social dimension, or have you looked at the entire I/E picture?

And both ENFPs and INFPs can have some issues with getting organized....

I've seen E and I from the objective and subtle perspective, and although I tend to fall somewhere in the middle between them I think I'm more I; I'm internally driven by how I think things should be, I'm more focused on what concerns me and goes on in my head more than (although not too much more) the outer world around me. Besides, I tend to fit the INFP description rather accurately; daydreaming idealist who wants to help others? That's totally me ;)

Savage Idealist

Permabanned
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
Ok, so forget the 2 and 5, I'm definitely 4 and 6 (after 9 of course (but those number don't come after 9 (be quiet paranthesis this isn't your place to talk (whatever) good then)). 6w5, not counterphoic, 4w3 or 4w5, I'm still thinking on this. And credit to Aleksei for assiting me on this.

What I'm concerned about now is my instinct varient. What do you guys think it may be? Also, what titles would you give/information would you give to them?

Viridian

MBTI Type
IsFJ
Ok, so forget the 2 and 5, I'm definitely 4 and 6 (after 9 of course (but those number don't come after 9 (be quiet paranthesis this isn't your place to talk (whatever) good then)). 6w5, not counterphoic, 4w3 or 4w5, I'm still thinking on this. And credit to Aleksei for assiting me on this.

What I'm concerned about now is my instinct varient. What do you guys think it may be? Also, what titles would you give/information would you give to them?

What do you mean by that last sentence?

Savage Idealist

Permabanned
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
Originally posted by Viridian
What do you mean by that last sentence?

Like:

sx/so: the party dude
sp/sx: the individual

Or:

sp/so: usually concerned with maintaining thei own needs via stability of the group
so/sx: want a strong unity with the group so that close relationships are easyer to attain

Something like that.

Elfboy

Certified Sausage Smoker
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Like:

sx/so: the party dude
sp/sx: the individual

Or:

sp/so: usually concerned with maintaining thei own needs via stability of the group
so/sx: want a strong unity with the group so that close relationships are easyer to attain

Something like that.

I think you're sx/sp :yes:

Savage Idealist

Permabanned
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
I think you're sx/sp :yes:

That could work :) but why exactly do you think I'm sx/sp? Just curious :3

Elfboy

Certified Sausage Smoker
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
That could work :) but why exactly do you think I'm sx/sp? Just curious :3

well, I see virtually no social instinct in you and you seem very passionate and intimate like an sx type, therefore sx/sp works well :)

Savage Idealist

Permabanned
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
well, I see virtually no social instinct in you and you seem very passionate and intimate like an sx type, therefore sx/sp works well :)

That certainly is very true, Although I have a desire to help the human race as a whole and be remebered in the history books because of it, yet I hate conformity, rules, norma,s and all that jazz; I basically want to be the shephard in a world of sheeple. That's not so at all, is it?

Elfboy

Certified Sausage Smoker
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
That certainly is very true, Although I have a desire to help the human race as a whole and be remebered in the history books because of it, yet I hate conformity, rules, norma,s and all that jazz; I basically want to be the shephard in a world of sheeple. That's not so at all, is it?

actually, that sounds like a healthy enneatype 8 tendency (it would be really cool if you turned out to be 8 and INFP, but this is unlikely lol)

Savage Idealist

Permabanned
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
actually, that sounds like a healthy enneatype 8 tendency (it would be really cool if you turned out to be 8 and INFP, but this is unlikely lol)

Perhaps, I mean I want to be that kind of person because I know I have the potential to bring peace and I want to die knowing that I'll be remembered for the ages. Although that would be hilarious if I turned out to be an INFP 8 regardless of how unlikely it is :laugh: