Originally posted by Viridian
You could write a 200-page paper on how WRONG this is. Some highlights:
* Asperger's is not a mental illness, it's a condition that brings some cognitive advantages as well as some disadvantages;
* People with Asperger's can be typed. It's not like they are insane or sociopathic or something;
* In another thread, you said people with mental illnesses should be sterilized. What does that say about your attitude towards SI?
* You essentially came in a thread SI made in order to discover more about himself, politely requesting feedback from others, to tell him he's defective and consequently untypeable;
* By showing a great lack of tact towards SI, one of the sweetest guys I've met on this forum, you are essentially proving that an Aspie is kinder and more aware of how his attitude affects others than you, which makes your AS = illness theory crumble to dust.