MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    6w7 sp/so
    Socionics
    IEI

Originally posted by Elfboy
    you're way too Ne/Fi to be SFP
    Yeah, that's true, I'm more Fi and Ne than Se.

I still think you're 9w8 and INFP (possibly ENFP)
    I'm actually not so sure about ENFP. There's a lot of reasons for why I should not be considered an extravert, but for the time that I thought I was ENFP, I constantly kept making excuses for my apparent introversion; 'I'm an introvert extrovert', 'I'm 4 or 5 which is introverted', 'I use Ne is a subtle way', etc. But really, all I was doing was making excuses for the fact that I was truly an introvert; since childhood till now and forever after I'll probably stay an introvert, even is I open up and continue to become more personal, social, and unbeat, I will still be introverted.

Besides, with my highly emotionally charges moral values and crappy ability to get my shit organized together I'm clearly an Fi dom for sure

Banned
    MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    6w7 sp/so
    Socionics
    IEI

Originally posted by Speed Gavroche
    Yes, you are very similar to me. But more counterphobic.
    Makes sense since I've always sorta been the Milhouse in the social environment of school

An INFP 9w8 is a guy like Kennu Reeves, for example.
    An ESFP 6w5 is impossible, or almost.

In your video, you don't strike as a 9 at all/ You are too much nervous, too lmuch intelectual, too much openly anti-authoritarain, anti-conformist and confrontational. 6w7 Sp/So like Millhouse, Woody Allen, Joss Whedon are clearly more like you than 9w8 Sp/So like Dwight Eishenower, Gerald Ford, or Charles Westmoreland from Prison Break.
    That is worth consideration. But several different people had different ideas to my enneagram type, so maybe the video doesn't old enough accurate information (it was my first video for TypeC ever so I was a little nervous )? Oh I know! I should make a second video and then see what results it yeilds from you guys!

Certified Sausage Smoker Elfboy's Avatar
    MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    5w4 sx/sp
    Socionics
    SLI None

Quote Originally Posted by Savage Idealist View Post
    Yeah, that's true, I'm more Fi and Ne than Se.

I'm actually not so sure about ENFP. There's a lot of reasons for why I should not be considered an extravert, but for the time that I thought I was ENFP, I constantly kept making excuses for my apparent introversion; 'I'm an introvert extrovert', 'I'm 4 or 5 which is introverted', 'I use Ne is a subtle way', etc. But really, all I was doing was making excuses for the fact that I was truly an introvert; since childhood till now and forever after I'll probably stay an introvert, even is I open up and continue to become more personal, social, and unbeat, I will still be introverted.

Besides, with my highly emotionally charges moral values and crappy ability to get my shit organized together I'm clearly an Fi dom for sure
    are you saying you WANT to be an extrovert? being an extravert friggin sucks lol introverts are way more bad ass
    ENFP: We put the Fi in Fire
    ENFP
    5w4>1w9>2w1 Sx/Sp
    SEE-Fi
    Papa Bear
    Motivation: Dark Worker
    Alignment: Chaotic Neutral
    Chibi Seme
    MTG Color: black/red
    Male Archtype: King/Lover
    Sunburst!
    "You are a gay version of Gambit" Speed Gavroche
    "I wish that I could be affected by any hate, but I can't, cuz I just get affected by the bank" Chamillionaire

Banned
    MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    6w7 sp/so
    Socionics
    IEI

are you saying you WANT to be an extrovert? being an extravert friggin sucks lol introverts are way more bad ass
    What are you talking about man? Extroverts are the coolest BAMF's ever! You guys are always so energetic and you don't let anything stand in your way.

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    5w4 sx/sp
    Socionics
    SLI None

What are you talking about man? Extroverts are the coolest BAMF's ever! You guys are always so energetic and you don't let anything stand in your way.
    while I fit the description you've described, that's because I'm a 7w8 and have strong Fi, if I were INFP 7w8, I'd be twice as bad ass most of the extroverts I know are crowd following losers and pushovers
    ENFP
    5w4>1w9>2w1 Sx/Sp
    SEE-Fi
    Papa Bear
    Chibi Seme
    Sunburst!
    "I wish that I could be affected by any hate, but I can't, cuz I just get affected by the bank" Chamillionaire

Banned
    MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    6w7 sp/so
    Socionics
    IEI

while I fit the description you've described, that's because I'm a 7w8 and have strong Fi, if I were INFP 7w8, I'd be twice as bad ass most of the extroverts I know are crowd following losers and pushovers
    And let's not forget that introverts can be arrogant and passive loners, and wait, how did we get into a discussion concerning the badassness of E's versus I's? Or do most thread concerning type typically derail into such conversations?

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    5w4 sx/sp
    Socionics
    SLI None

And let's not forget that introverts can be arrogant and passive loners, and wait, how did we get into a discussion concerning the badassness of E's versus I's? Or do most thread concerning type typically derail into such conversations?
    in that case, why don't I send you a message of introverted bad asses
    ENFP
    5w4>1w9>2w1 Sx/Sp
    SEE-Fi
    Papa Bear
    Chibi Seme
    Sunburst!

Whisky Old & Women Young Speed Gavroche's Avatar
    MBTI
    EsTP
    Enneagram
    6w7 sx/sp

ESxPs can be 6w7 but not 6w5, I think.
    EsTP 6w7 Sx/Sp

Chaotic Neutral

E=60% S=55% T=70% P=80%

"I don't believe in guilt, I only believe in living on impulses"

"Stereotypes about personality and gender turn out to be fairly accurate: ... On the binary Myers-Briggs measure, the thinking-feeling breakdown is about 30/70 for women versus 60/40 for men." ~ Bryan Caplan

MBTI
    NiTi
    Enneagram
    5w1

Your Ni is nonexistent, which means either ESFP or ESTP. I'm going with the former.
    “Tolerance is the virtue of the man without convictions.” - G. K. Chesterton

MBTI
    ENTP
    Enneagram
    7w6 so/sp
    Socionics
    ILE

Quote Originally Posted by Perch420 View Post
    Your Ni is nonexistent, which means either ESFP or ESTP. I'm going with the former.
    LOL function theory fail. Ni could look nonexistent in an xNxP because Ne roundhouse kicked it into the shadow. If you have no clue what I'm talking about, you can read up on the basics here:http://cognitiveprocesses.com/16types.html

Are you sure that you are an introvert because of the social dimension, or have you looked at the entire I/E picture?

And both ENFPs and INFPs can have some issues with getting organized....