Banned
    MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    6w7 sp/so
    Socionics
    IEI

Originally posted by Viridian
    Well, unless your employers have brainwashed you in the last weekend, I'm still voting for ENFP with a strong Te.
    ENFP with strong Te could work. But you know what helps me with tough desicions like these? A cheesburger and fries at Jack in the Box, or come on over and try our tacos or mozzerella sticks. Or you can try one of our new deluxe meals. My new type is no longer ENFP, it's JACK.

Originally posted by Elfboy
    I could see INFP, but I still think you're more 9w8
    That could work

Originally posted by Speed Gavroche
    You don't display the passion of envy and the mental fixation of melancholy, you are not a 4.
    You don't display the quiet and dormant energy of the 9, you are not a 9.
    You are mental, nervous and rebel, you are a 6. 6w5 Sp/So, end of the thread.
    That could also work

Banned
    MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    6w7 sp/so
    Socionics
    IEI

OK, ignore for a second the 'type me' characters, ignore my video, ignore all other thread that I have made. Personally, based off of my posts, demeanor, and individual persona, what would say my type is?

Or maybe I should just start skyping with people instead . . .

MBTI
    IsFJ

Quote Originally Posted by Savage Idealist View Post
    OK, ignore for a second the 'type me' characters, ignore my video, ignore all other thread that I have made. Personally, based off of my posts, demeanor, and individual persona, what would say my type is?

Or maybe I should just start skyping with people instead . . .
    Well, I did try to base my typing on our conversations and posts... You're friendly, but also resolute and passionate. The whole "reform" thing from a while ago seemed Te-ish to me.

Banned
    MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    6w7 sp/so
    Socionics
    IEI

Well, I did try to base my typing on our conversations and posts... You're friendly, but also resolute and passionate. The whole "reform" thing from a while ago seemed Te-ish to me.
    That's true . But maybe I'm being a little too obsessive with this whole type thing as of now. Perhaps I should spend more time posting and making myself known to more people on the site better, in addition to developing stronger friendships with those I already know. Then later once I'm fairly famous among the type community I'll resurect this thread and re-consult the general consensus.

MBTI
    IsFJ

That's true . But maybe I'm being a little too obsessive with this whole type thing as of now. Perhaps I should spend more time posting and making myself known to more people on the site better, in addition to developing stronger friendships with those I already know. Then later once I'm fairly famous among the type community I'll resurect this thread and re-consult the general consensus.
    Sounds like a plan!

Banned
    MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    6w7 sp/so
    Socionics
    IEI

Sounds like a plan!
    Now I just need to ask my mom if I can load the program back onto my computer

Oh wait, my computer doesn't have a camera feature . . . Now I just need to wait a few weeks while I save my money for a laptop!

Certified Sausage Smoker Elfboy's Avatar
    MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    5w4 sx/sp
    Socionics
    SLI None

also, are you sure you're not an INFP?
    ENFP: We put the Fi in Fire
    ENFP
    5w4>1w9>2w1 Sx/Sp
    SEE-Fi
    Papa Bear
    Motivation: Dark Worker
    Alignment: Chaotic Neutral
    Chibi Seme
    MTG Color: black/red
    Male Archtype: King/Lover
    Sunburst!
    "You are a gay version of Gambit" Speed Gavroche
    "I wish that I could be affected by any hate, but I can't, cuz I just get affected by the bank" Chamillionaire

Banned
    MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    6w7 sp/so
    Socionics
    IEI

I might be an INFP, although my Te seems to be of fairly good use (as evident of my rant threads against the enneagram and prison), although no stronger than tert. But it is possible that I'm really just an INFP with a highly developed Te, that's equal with my Si; Fi - Ne - Si = Te.

Banned
    MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    6w7 sp/so
    Socionics
    IEI

Well the last cognitive function test I took gave me a result of ENFP/ENFJ.

Also, I think I may very well be 6w5, and I think I've been confusinf my inner emotions as 4 even though it's a combination of 6's anxiety and Fi. Like last night, when I found out that I had to attend jury duty, I did a lot of research about it, and in off tangants, the penalties for skipping, life within prison, and theoretical alternatives of what could possible unfold if I were to do X or Y. The whole time I was nervous as hell, shaking with doubt at the current jury system and rage at the percieved injustices of those forced to go or punished severly for refusal. But throught my life I've always been an insecure, anxious, and nervous guy whom wanted and still wants some level of certainty and security. However I'm skeptical of certain kinds of institutions or things that claim to offer security but don't match with my ideals. Therefore I tend to reject those things and rebel against them in private silence.

Also, even though I'm an existentialist, I don't think that menas I'm core 4. 4's seem to desire expressing lots of their inner emotions, and even though the one time I did it felt great, I don't want those emotions to be expressed all the time, rather it seems I just bottle up too many of my emotions and eventually they desire to burst out of me anyway.

So I think my enneagram could be this: cp6w5 > 4w5 > 9w8 or cp6w5 > 4w3 > 9w8

MBTI
    IsFJ

Well the last cognitive function test I took gave me a result of ENFP/ENFJ.

Also, I think I may very well be 6w5, and I think I've been confusinf my inner emotions as 4 even though it's a combination of 6's anxiety and Fi. Like last night, when I found out that I had to attend jury duty, I did a lot of research about it, and in off tangants, the penalties for skipping, life within prison, and theoretical alternatives of what could possible unfold if I were to do X or Y. The whole time I was nervous as hell, shaking with doubt at the current jury system and rage at the percieved injustices of those forced to go or punished severly for refusal. But throught my life I've always been an insecure, anxious, and nervous guy whom wanted and still wants some level of certainty and security. However I'm skeptical of certain kinds of institutions or things that claim to offer security but don't match with my ideals. Therefore I tend to reject those things and rebel against them in private silence.

Also, even though I'm an existentialist, I don't think that menas I'm core 4. 4's seem to desire expressing lots of their inner emotions, and even though the one time I did it felt great, I don't want those emotions to be expressed all the time, rather it seems I just bottle up too many of my emotions and eventually they desire to burst out of me anyway.

So I think my enneagram could be this: cp6w5 > 4w5 > 9w8 or cp6w5 > 4w3 > 9w8
    That makes a lot of sense. Do you alternate between extremes of phobicness and counterphobicness? You mentioned being shy, and the p/cp thing is more of an indicative of dominant coping strategy, I think.