• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Lie about my type? Why not. (whatever's coming out celebration)

Colors

The Destroyer
MBTI Type
ISTP
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
This whole thing is confuddled. I'm not that acquainted with whatever, so it doesn't really affect me personally... but the motives behind it do intrigue me. As brought up before, it doesn't make much sense to reveal one's N-ness in order to stop stereotypes about S-ness. If this is a deliberate action, then I can only conclude, that (regardless of her "real" type) whatever intended to shake things up a bit- and perhaps show off some ingenuity, whether it be the ingenuity of:

a) fooling the forum with a manufactured persona (which isn't that ingenious, seeing that it is easy to deceive on the internet)

b) forcing people to show their hands (regarding them having or not having sensor bias)- which I think many people did in the beginning pages of this thread- which actually is quite ingenious

or, of course, we always have option c) she's bored

Ironically, I *do* think I'm an S now.

zarc

MBTI Type
Zzzz
Wherever WAS I, whatever!?!! Damn! That's what happens when I try to read pages of your blog to catch up--- If Dana hadn't linked, I'd have been left out of playing! :boohoo:

Noc tried informing me a while ago that you were an ENTP or at least NOT ESTP for sure...but I defended your ESTP status because, well, you know INFJs...lol I'm pretty sure it was him, but if not, it was someone, for sure! Accursed Si of mine.

whatever you say :devil:, I'm glad you're an ENTP, if so!

:hug:

Reminds me of when I was trying to argue for the bias against INFPs. Though, I'd never try to claim I was one OL. I'd have joked about it in RL and then immediately say "I'm JKing. But see how you changed your view of them! Hmph! LOL!" :party2:

redacted

This whole thing is confuddled. I'm not that acquainted with whatever, so it doesn't really affect me personally... but the motives behind it do intrigue me. As brought up before, it doesn't make much sense to reveal one's N-ness in order to stop stereotypes about S-ness. If this is a deliberate action, then I can only conclude, that (regardless of her "real" type) whatever intended to shake things up a bit- and perhaps show off some ingenuity, whether it be the ingenuity of:

a) fooling the forum with a manufactured persona (which isn't that ingenious, seeing that it is easy to deceive on the internet)

b) forcing people to show their hands (regarding them having or not having sensor bias)- which I think many people did in the beginning pages of this thread- which actually is quite ingenious

or, of course, we always have option c) she's bored

Ironically, I *do* think I'm an S now.

d) she was sick of acting

or

e) some people pushed her really hard to "come out" as her true type.

or

f) all of the above

i'll choose f

zarc

MBTI Type
Zzzz
You are a wise one DD.

You are lurking moar.

Wise yet you call me me on being a lurk moar! HAHA! :D :doh:

Oxy-moron, much, babe? I drive it high all the time.

I'll give you a ride. It's Hummered out, I know that's how you ENFPs like'em. It even sings too!

*tries to keep riding around the crashing argument of others...*

ThatsWhatHeSaid

MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
5w4
To merge, split, copy, or move, or not to merge, split, copy, or move...

Maverick

MBTI Type
ENTJ
ESTP's are one of my favorite types! Many SP's get higher N's scores than SJ's and may be borderline N on the MBTI.

How about you're really an ESTP who is just realizing that people are too prejudiced to value your intellect for what its worth so you're starting to pretend you're an ENTP? I wouldn't be surprised if an ESTP used this tactic.

Bottom line: I still think you're ESTP, and I believe you when you say you tested ENTP...

disregard

mrs
MBTI Type
INFP
Wait wait wait.. I have a question for whatever..

How do you know that you were not insulting Sensors in your overt display of what you considered sensor behavior? Perhaps, while you were doing your experiment, you achieved exactly the opposite of what you were trying to do?

substitute

MBTI Type
ENTP
Uber I haven't heard narrow mindedness connected to SP's. SJ's, yes, but not SP's.

edit - I don't really care what type you are whatever - it's the person I'm interested in whatever the label. If you had said you called yourself ESTP but behaved exactly like you do all the time, I wouldn't bat an eyelid, but the only thing that makes me apprehensive is that you've said you've altered your behaviour. Like I say, I don't judge that as 'bad' or 'wrong', but just from my POV I'm sure you can imagine it makes me feel like I'm not sure how much of the 'you' that I thought I knew really is you, and how much I have to discount.

I don't have a huge beef or anything, I've no massive problem with it - I'm adaptable and I'm quite happy to just make a mental note and keep an eye out now to see for myself how you behave now you're not pretending any more. I don't think I like you any more or less either way, it's just a question of wanting to know what I'm dealing with, that's all, and just feeling that at the moment, I don't. Again, that's not a problem for me - I can adapt :) But that's all I'm saying, no judgement or good/bad type opinions, just "what I thought existed isn't 100% what really existed, so now I have to figure out what really existed". Whilst some people might say that with a complaining tone, and dislike the situation, I'm not one of those people. It's not a problem for me. And it'll probably only take me like, five seconds, figuratively speaking. It's not like I'm saying you're on trial or anything :)

rhinosaur

Just a statistic
MBTI Type
INTP
You fooled me. But in my defense, it's difficult to type someone based on their posts.

Rajah

Reigning Bologna Princess
MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
... why bother? ...