5w6 sp/sx
    Socionics
    ILE

Quote Originally Posted by Dana View Post
    You could be ESFP.
    Are you talking about me or Whatever?

MBTI
    INFP

Whatever. This sounds a lot more like her than an ENTP, who I can imagine is extremely analytical (with auxiliary Ti).

ESFP

"Where's the party?" ESFPs love people, excitement, telling stories and having fun. The spontaneous, impulsive nature of this type is almost always entertaining. And ESFPs love to entertain -- on stage, at work, and/or at home. Social gatherings are an energy boost to these "people" people.

SPs sometimes think and talk in more of a spider-web approach. Several of my ESFP friends jump from thought to thought in mid-sentence, touching here or there in a manner that's almost incoherent to the listener, but will eventually cover the waterfront by skipping on impulse from one piece of information to another. It's really quite fascinating.

New! ESFPs are attracted to new ideas, new fashions, new gadgets, new ______. Perhaps it's the newness of life that attracts ESFPs to elementary education, especially to preschool and kindergarten.

ESFPs love to talk to people about people. Some of the most colorful storytellers are ESFPs. Their down-to-earth, often homespun wit reflects a mischievous benevolence.

Almost every ESFP loves to talk. Some can be identified by the twenty minute conversation required to ask or answer a simple factual question.
    [sauce]

MBTI
    INFP

Which brings me to this: Can you fake a personality?

I just don't think so..

MBTI
    NeTi
    Enneagram
    <3
    Socionics
    wtf

I'm skeptical.

However, as long as you still like leather jackets, drinking, smoking, punk rock, and beating people up, you're alright by me. Type doesn't change awesomeness.
    You can't wait for inspiration. You have to go after it with a club. - Jack London

Permabanned
    MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    5w6 sp/sx
    Socionics
    ILE

Which brings me to this: Can you fake a personality?

I just don't think so..
    Sure you can, especially ENTPs! They pretty much impersonate other characters anyway! ESTPs impersonate themselves, so they are, by nature, more real.

MBTI
    FREE
    Enneagram
    594 sx/sp
    Socionics
    LII Ne

Whatever. This sounds a lot more like her than an ENTP, who I can imagine is extremely analytical (with auxiliary Ti).
    Based on our conversations, yes, I'd stick with the ESxP reading.

ENTPs are completely different animals.

... not that it matters. I still like having you around, Whatever.
    "Hey Capa -- We're only stardust." ~ "Sunshine"

“Pleasure to me is wonder—the unexplored, the unexpected, the thing that is hidden and the changeless thing that lurks behind superficial mutability. To trace the remote in the immediate; the eternal in the ephemeral; the past in the present; the infinite in the finite; these are to me the springs of delight and beauty.” ~ H.P. Lovecraft

MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    9w8
    Socionics
    INTj

NT is characterised by mental flexibility. Most NTs can flex and adapt pretty well.

As for ENTPs being good at lying, it depends upon the person. Many liars are fooling themselves more than they fool others and INTJs are very good liars, just not in these terms. Mostly through pounding their point home regardless of opposition convincing themselves that they have all the relevant material. It takes a lot of work to point out that piece of con artistry.
    Isn't it time for a colourful metaphor?

Permabanned
    MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    5w6 sp/sx
    Socionics
    ILE

[sauce]
    Don't you get it? She was putting on that image, silly! Besides, what ENTP isn't the life of the party? (And what INTJ isn't?)

Besides, when we PM'd each other a couple of times (or communicated through the rep system for convenience), she talked about noticing other members' typing patterns and was able to detect when members were under stress. That's classic Ne right there. But I didn't want to question her type, because she knows herself better than anyone else.

filling some space UnitOfPopulation's Avatar
    MBTI
    ENTJ

I remember another "score" where two ENTPs top the chart now, as I recall it.. it's the "how many five year olds can you win in a fight" test
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]