User Tag List

MBTI
    NiTe
    Enneagram
    5w4

Question Not entriely sure of type

I'm going to divide my description of myself into two parts:

My way of interacting intrapersonally
    I am often self-critical of what I do. Happiness isn't what I aim for; I prefer contentment. I have tendencies towards my imaginative faculty, which is moderated by my strong sense of reality. This strong contradiction of virtues makes my life somewhat of a pain, yet can give my drive towards understanding the world..and to improve on it, realistically [I hope]. I worry about what will happen in the future of ourselves and myself, as humans on this planet. I write poetry which--I unashamedly add--contains science jargon.

Other things:
    Favourite colour--sky blue
    Favourite artist--a tie between Pollock and Monet
    Favourite branch of science--synthetic organic chemistry
    Favourite historical experimental scientist--Michael Faraday

My way of interacting interpersonally
    I am cautious towards making friends. However, with the few I have made, I manage to open up to them and become comfortable talking about a variety of stuff. For me, making friends is often a matter of luck. I can sometimes get impatient with someone if they don't get to the point of what they're trying to say...yet I can mender around, topic-wise, so people may not get the hang of the relevance of what I just said. [What a hypocrite!] If I get into a debate with someone, I try not to make it last long--as I know in advance that no one will change their mind, by the often-combative nature of argument--that is, I want to have the last word

Other things:
    Number of close friends--4
    “To explain all nature is too difficult a task for any one man or even for any one age. 'Tis much better to do a little with certainty, & leave the rest for others that come after you, than to explain all things by conjecture without making sure of any thing.”—Statement from unpublished notes for the Preface to the Opticks (1704) by Newton.

What do you think about me? And for the darker side, here.

MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    1w2
    Socionics
    xNTj

You're INTJ to me. Maybe a bit more passive than the other INTJ's I see.

I kinda sense NiFi. Not sure about TeSe, but I haven't met you in real life.

MBTI
    NiTe
    Enneagram
    5w4

Smile I remember the days of my youth when [as a guide towards a better diagnostic of type]

Quote Originally Posted by ultimawepun View Post
    You're INTJ to me. Maybe a bit more passive than the other INTJ's I see.

I kinda sense NiFi. Not sure about TeSe, but I haven't met you in real life.
    I do remember the good old days when I argued endlessly with one of my friends...over just about everything!

My passivity might have been due to the way I was brought up, rather than type I'm female, after all.

I also take the habit of finding out why people say certain things, like "thank you", to an extreme. I don't like the way that we say things with a lot of implicit assumptions/reasons, which people assume are there as part of a conversation. It's a game I had to play from day one. And amazingly, I am often right!
    “To explain all nature is too difficult a task for any one man or even for any one age. 'Tis much better to do a little with certainty, & leave the rest for others that come after you, than to explain all things by conjecture without making sure of any thing.”—Statement from unpublished notes for the Preface to the Opticks (1704) by Newton.

MBTI
    NiTe
    Enneagram
    5w4

I've done a test on this recently, and it looks like this:

extraverted Sensing (Se) ****************** (18.9)
    limited use
    introverted Sensing (Si) ********************* (21.8)
    limited use
    extraverted Intuiting (Ne) ******************************************* (43.3)
    excellent use
    introverted Intuiting (Ni) *********************************** (35.7)
    good use
    extraverted Thinking (Te) ***************************** (29.9)
    average use
    introverted Thinking (Ti) ******************************************* (43.2)
    excellent use
    extraverted Feeling (Fe) **************** (16.6)
    limited use
    introverted Feeling (Fi) ******************************* (31)
    good use

According to the above, I look like a INTP!

MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    1w2
    Socionics
    xNTj

I think I read somewhere that that test is faulty.

MBTI
    NiTe
    Enneagram
    5w4

Quote Originally Posted by ultimawepun View Post
    I think I read somewhere that that test is faulty.
    ...and a double "that" at that!