• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Can you guess my type from my preference of fictional characters ?

Which Type?

• Total voters

Ms. Tea

High Mountain Oolong Tea
Gyokuro (green tea)
Oriental Beauty (oolong tea)
Licorice Root Tea
Morrocan Mint (rolled green tea, mint and sugar)

I also like white tea, but I've never tried a really high quality variety. I'd also like to try some higher quality black teas, but I haven't liked most of them that I've tried.

Ooo I forgot about Licorice root! Ya, I am also partial to white tea myself. I am not a fan of black tea either. I think would rather just stick to coffee instead ;)

Red Herring

Superwoman
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
What made you choose that particular avatar?

skylights

i love
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
oddly enough, i (ENFP) sometimes had an INFJ facade as a child. it still comes out to play sometimes. i know other ENFPs have also expressed this. there seems to be some kind of connection between the two types. perhaps because we are both intuitive-dominant.