• NFP is all im sure of.

0 0%
123 Last

Another awesome member. Curator's Avatar
    MBTI
    eNFP
    Enneagram

Thumbs up Another Type me thread!!!

ok people, Heres the deal, im looking to get as close to definitive on what my type is as possible, I am fairly Certain of the P at least,lol... most of the stuff people would normally attribute to J, are things ive forced myself to learn how to do, same goes with Fe, most of the things people ive been talking to about it ascribe to Fe are things I have forced myself to do, and takes a lot of effort... but im still not sure... so I am open to any questions you may have that may help with the typing, Im leaning towards probably being ENFP but im open to discussion... also, id appreciate some nice clear definitions of Fe-Fi and Ne-Ni
    You are not powerless, you just need to accept your power for what it is, a part of the whole, no one man can save the world, but you can be a light to those who envelope themselves in darkness, The candle that sparks the inferno.

MBTI
    eNFP
    Enneagram

oh, and I may not answer every question, but to help with the decision process, I am ADD, OCD, and have a social phobia.
    You are not powerless, you just need to accept your power for what it is, a part of the whole, no one man can save the world, but you can be a light to those who envelope themselves in darkness, The candle that sparks the inferno.

:Hi: there curator, Well I'll try to help you on your endeavor here, I think you have to really look at the functions if you were an ENFP, you would use Ne as a dominant function, as i'm sure you know, and Si as your inferior function, compared to an INFP (Fi -dom Te- infer.) What i've noticed, the best way to determine the two would be to firstly examine how you are under stress, ENFPs will be like ISTJs and INFPs will use Te and seem like ESTJs, so that would be a very good indicator, and secondly, and quite oddly, would be how you were as a child, the descriptions below may help.

Here (ENFP description)

here (INFP description)

here (IFP as children)

here (ENP as children)

I Hope the links help in your search!

MBTI
    ENTP
    Enneagram
    7w6 so/sp
    Socionics
    ILE

From my many observations, and especially with some of today's insight, I'm revising my opinion to surely some xNFP.

MBTI
    eNFP
    Enneagram

thanks! I will check out the links now! one thing that originally led me to thinking I was an INFP ws that the ESTJ sounded really similar to the almost separate protective "self" I built as a shell for my emotional sqishy bits to deal with extreme trauma when i was younger, but ive noticed as I read about ISTJ that sounded similar as well... plus I tended to withdraw a lot more during times of stress...severely Avoidant, but have been working on that... I will go read now. thanks

MBTI
    eNFP
    Enneagram

Quote Originally Posted by The_World_As_Will View Post
    :Hi: there curator, Well I'll try to help you on your endeavor here, I think you have to really look at the functions if you were an ENFP, you would use Ne as a dominant function, as i'm sure you know, and Si as your inferior function, compared to an INFP (Fi -dom Te- infer.) What i've noticed, the best way to determine the two would be to firstly examine how you are under stress, ENFPs will be like ISTJs and INFPs will use Te and seem like ESTJs, so that would be a very good indicator, and secondly, and quite oddly, would be how you were as a child, the descriptions below may help.

Here (ENFP description)

here (INFP description)

here (IFP as children)

here (ENP as children)

I Hope the links help in your search!
    hmmm, I relate to both ENFP and INFP, but I notice that if I think of how I am when depression is not an issue, I relate much more to ENFP.

the IFP vs ENP I relate to both ALMOST equally, but a a bit more to the ENP if you toss some depression and social phobia into the mix.

Quote Originally Posted by Curator View Post
    hmmm, I relate to both ENFP and INFP, but I notice that if I think of how I am when depression is not an issue, I relate much more to ENFP.

the IFP vs ENP I relate to both ALMOST equally, but a a bit more to the ENP if you toss some depression and social phobia into the mix.

Well I think you have your answer , without overanalysing things to death, perhaps you should browse some forums (there is an enfp forum) as it's more type-centric, It may help you understand yourself better, or atleast you have some type of solidarity there which I think is useful. though those types of forums do often lead to a homogenous diaster at times lol, I'm glad that you could find your answer

MBTI
    eNFP
    Enneagram

thanks, wow, this was far less of a circus than I notice these threads normally becoming O.o... im glad there was no circus,lol...

MBTI
    ENFJ
    Enneagram
    3w2
    Socionics
    ENFJ

From what I've seen, I think you're an INFP. But if you feel that you may be an E, then try the clothes on for a while and see if they fit you better

MBTI
    eNFP
    Enneagram

they seem to, but I am not entirely sure yet, but it seems to fit me far better than the INFP, when depression and severe stress are out of the picture... to be blunt, no one on this forum except luna has ever seen me without stress and depression out of the picture...lol...its a tough month...