First 12345 Last

MBTI
    ENFJ
    Enneagram
    3w2
    Socionics
    ENFJ

Thanks for the elaboration - I really appreciate it
    I did ask you if you were up for a beer after the movie - now, are you?
    I have no sense of humour.

Another awesome member. Curator's Avatar
    MBTI
    eNFP
    Enneagram

oh, im sorry I forgot reply to that didnt I? my bad,lol, yes, I usually am, although since ive always been fairly poor I tend to just purchase something we both like and go back to her place to drink it, I love the variety available at bars though.
    You are not powerless, you just need to accept your power for what it is, a part of the whole, no one man can save the world, but you can be a light to those who envelope themselves in darkness, The candle that sparks the inferno.

Banned
    MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    6w7 sp/so
    Socionics
    IEI

Originally posted by Curator
    This sounds likely Savage, thanks for the input, Im pretty sure im ENFP at this point, as sure as i can be at this time with my limited knowledge of the functions, but im still willing to accept more information, field more questions, whatever anyone thinks will increase the accuracy of my typing.
    Well concerning the functions, how much do you understand about them? Like do you know Ne and Fi well enough to determine which one is your strongest, or do you need more knowledge about the functions? And have you taken that really good function test?

btw, this could also explain why when I would get cross faded in the past (drunk and high at the same time) i would become the life of the party, literally, After the first time I gave in to peer pressure, I got invited to literally every major party in the area for nearly a year after that, I was so flattered by the invites, but so scared by the size of said party, and knowing they pretty much expected me to get the same way again after the first few I went to, that I decided to hide,lol... it was definitely my social phobia in that case I think though...im going to try and take the test again and take into account my social phobia and try to separate that from my natural tendencies...
    Sounds like to me you were an extrovert who enjoyed doing extroverted things, but you eventually became afraid of what your image had become and the expectations of what others wanted you to be. Thus you retreated to a more solitary lifestyle to escape that, which is an indicator of your own fears (and possible enneagram type). But looking beyond those fears, are you the kind of person who enjoys and gets energy from social contact, or does solitude provide that for you (posting on web forums is not considered solitude as it is still primarily a social activity)?

MBTI
    eNFP
    Enneagram

I do not feel I understand them well enough at this time to determine which is my strongest, at least not easily.

If I like the people I am having social contact with, then yes, I get very energized by them, If I dislike the people then I get seriously drained being around them unless they are intelligent and can hold an interesting conversation...
    You are not powerless, you just need to accept your power for what it is, a part of the whole, no one man can save the world, but you can be a light to those who envelope themselves in darkness, The candle that sparks the inferno.

MBTI
    ENFJ
    Enneagram
    3w2
    Socionics
    ENFJ

Actually, and thank you Savage Idealist - most of the posts I've read are quite like I perceive Ne -
    OK, Curator, those ENFP pants look great on you

Banned
    MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    6w7 sp/so
    Socionics
    IEI

Originally posted by Curator
    I do not feel I understand them well enough at this time to determine which is my strongest, at least not easily.

If I like the people I am having social contact with, then yes, I get very energized by them, If I dislike the people then I get seriously drained being around them unless they are intelligent and can hold an interesting conversation...
    Well it is typical of ENFP's to be somewhat picky about who they socialize with, which is why they can come off of as introverted. Also as far as functions go, this test may bring up some good results: http://www.keys2cognition.com/explore.htm

Originally posted by syndatha
    Actually, and thank you Savage Idealist - most of the posts I've read are quite like I perceive Ne -
    OK, Curator, those ENFP pants look great on you
    You're welcome and agree, ENFP

MBTI
    eNFP
    Enneagram

hmmm, thats more points towards ENFP, I still want to do some more studying though, anybody know a good reliable accurate source for describing Ne, Fi, and that sort of stuff, id appreciate it, so I can check things out further...Ive changed my type enough, I wanna be as sure as possible...and thats hard for me, im to indecisive, hahaha

MBTI
    eNFP
    Enneagram

thanks savage, I will try out that test.

MBTI
    eNFP
    Enneagram

AHHHHHHHHHHHHH its multiple degree choices...this wil ltake awhile, hahaha

MBTI
    ENFJ
    Enneagram
    3w2
    Socionics
    ENFJ

Quote Originally Posted by Curator View Post
    AHHHHHHHHHHHHH its multiple degree choices...this wil ltake awhile, hahaha
    Don't forget to breathe LOL

You can also try this site