0 0%
  • NFP is all im sure of.

0 0%
First 1234 Last

Another awesome member. Curator's Avatar
    MBTI
    eNFP
    Enneagram

btw I am still open to being asked more questions and stuff, I am open to more exploration on this...
    You are not powerless, you just need to accept your power for what it is, a part of the whole, no one man can save the world, but you can be a light to those who envelope themselves in darkness, The candle that sparks the inferno.

MBTI
    ENFJ
    Enneagram
    3w2
    Socionics
    ENFJ

I just think you're a bit too shy for an ENFP - and I also thought you were a woman for quite a while
    (Sorry about that, blame your avatar.)
    You also seem very gentle and calm, but you may of course be more intense IRL.
    On the other hand, you accepted the FB-add rather quickly, so you're not extremely private - and, yeah, I know you've had a hard time lately

MBTI
    eNFP
    Enneagram

Its ok, Im transgender, I wish I was a woman, sooo no harm with that...

Also, I have a social phobia,lol, im fairly reserved if I am not comfortable, and as you may be able to tell from the recent rep I sent you, far less reserved once I start to get comfortable when im REALLY doin well, like High on happiness kind of well, I will put most E's to shame with my dazzling charisma and energy... or so my friend Amy said...lol...

edit: those are the words she used to describe it,LOL, well specifically she described it as my "Adorably dazzling charisma." I slightly disagree with such a grandiose description however,lol
    You are not powerless, you just need to accept your power for what it is, a part of the whole, no one man can save the world, but you can be a light to those who envelope themselves in darkness, The candle that sparks the inferno.

MBTI
    ENFJ
    Enneagram
    3w2
    Socionics
    ENFJ

Quote Originally Posted by Curator View Post
    Its ok, Im transgender, I wish I was a woman, sooo no harm with that...
    You can still be a woman to me if you want to

Also, I have a social phobia,lol, im fairly reserved if I am not comfortable, and as you may be able to tell from the recent rep I sent you, far less reserved once I start to get comfortable
    *Giggles*

when im REALLY doin well, like High on happiness kind of well, I will put most E's to shame with my dazzling charisma and energy... or so my friend Amy said...lol...

edit: those are the words she used to describe it,LOL, well specifically she described it as my "Adorably dazzling charisma." I slightly disagree with such a grandiose description however,lol
    I'm a bit confused with my own I/E - and something Arclight wrote gave me new insights... *will look for thread later to link* ETA: Here goes
    It was something like: If you go to a movie, and someone suggests going to a cafe or pub after the movie; Do you join them,or do you go home?
    Like; all of us appreciate being with other people from time to time, but some never seem to get enough of it.
    I'm almost always among the last people leaving the party, the last person going to bed (don't want to miss anything). My boyfriend is even worse, he has to be dragged home

MBTI
    eNFP
    Enneagram

hmmm, that sounds like me, IF its a comfortable environment, people I like, who arent all snorting lines off the counter, I get a bit uncomfortable then, for multiple reasons... otherwise, if I enjoy the company of the people I am with, it would be difficult to get me to leave:P... If i DONT enjoy their company much, even if they are relatively nice people, but just rub me the wrong way... then I cannot wait to escape...

MBTI
    eNFP
    Enneagram

oh, and I forgot to mention earlier, I am fairly calm and laid back at most times in real life, except when I get excited, and my mind stimulated, I am off the walls intense, talking and talking and talking and talking and talking...lol... I spend so much time on here cause since moving to care for my mom, I have no social outlet but the internet now.

Banned
    MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    6w7 sp/so
    Socionics
    IEI

I think that your ENFP, your demeanor from what I have seen in your posts seems rather energetic, and you seem more like an Ne dom than a Fi dom. Also if you take into account your social phobia, you may be mistaking shy extroversion with introversion.

MBTI
    eNFP
    Enneagram

This sounds likely Savage, thanks for the input, Im pretty sure im ENFP at this point, as sure as i can be at this time with my limited knowledge of the functions, but im still willing to accept more information, field more questions, whatever anyone thinks will increase the accuracy of my typing.

btw, this could also explain why when I would get cross faded in the past (drunk and high at the same time) i would become the life of the party, literally, After the first time I gave in to peer pressure, I got invited to literally every major party in the area for nearly a year after that, I was so flattered by the invites, but so scared by the size of said party, and knowing they pretty much expected me to get the same way again after the first few I went to, that I decided to hide,lol... it was definitely my social phobia in that case I think though...im going to try and take the test again and take into account my social phobia and try to separate that from my natural tendencies...

MBTI
    ENFJ
    Enneagram
    3w2
    Socionics
    ENFJ

But can you really separate social phobia from the rest of your personality?
    Not to be difficult, I'm just asking :confused:
    If I for instance was a sociopath, could I say that I am a Feeler deep down inside, if you look away from my sociopathic tendencies?
    I would think social phobia is quite integrated in who you are (although I have no personal experience with either that or sociopathy.)
    (Just for the record; I'm not suggesting that social phobia and sociopathy have anything to do with eachother, except for influencing social interaction style.)
    I have no sense of humour.

MBTI
    eNFP
    Enneagram

Quote Originally Posted by syndatha View Post
    But can you really separate social phobia from the rest of your personality?
    Not to be difficult, I'm just asking :confused:
    If I for instance was a sociopath, could I say that I am a Feeler deep down inside, if you look away from my sociopathic tendencies?
    I would think social phobia is quite integrated in who you are (although I have no personal experience with either that or sociopathy.)
    (Just for the record; I'm not suggesting that social phobia and sociopathy have anything to do with eachother, except for influencing social interaction style.)
    The difference is the sociopath is born that way(or at least thats what the evidence shows, there is no definitive proof either way at this time from what ive read.), those with a social phobia are not, its biological vs psychological, although social phobia can come about from a primarily Biological issue, such as my OCD which was apparent from when I was even a toddler... Plus I can recognize that my social phobia is wrong, and is NOT how I want to interact with the environment, not to mention ive been able to reduce it slightly over time, and still am...

from what I gather of Cognitive function so far, is that type is determined by the way you naturally take in and process the world around you, and how you relate to that world... (correct me if im wrong please) where as various disorders after that, are not actually part of your basic preferred cognitive functions, but act as a filter in front of them...

Like lets say you go on one of those dating websites that have you do a full profile thing, that filters users based on personality and everything like that (in this case, the other users are the "outside world" and somewhere along the line, there was a glitch, that added a whole new dimension to the filtering, that has nothing to do with your true preferences...
    the results you receive would obviously be quite off, and youd probably recognize them as such eventually...

Now imagine you then recognize whats off, and try to alter it, but you dont have direct access to the code, and the developers are not answering your emails, so you are now trying to find ways around this glitch to get involved in the community there and with the people in a way that feel right, but this glitch constantly gets in your way...

And that is kind of how my social phobia has effected me... sometimes I can get around the glitch, and its totally awesome and invigorating and I feel charged up and happy about it for weeks after... sometimes the glitch just looms to big and scary over me, and its like im just sitting there trying to decipher some crazy email translated from a foreign language...ive kind of gotten the hang of it over time, but it still makes me want to go hide in a hole somewhere... Could I be iNFP? totally possible, but I do not believe the reasoning given for that possibility lately makes much sense, as far as what i understand of cognitive functions so far goes...which admittedly i do not feel is nearly as much as id like it to be...

I just realized that this is the first type me thread ive ever seen in which nobody has really asked me any questions about "me" meant to help figure out the type, its kind of funny,lol. its mostly just observations, which are all valid... we shall see.