• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Impulsive and Indecisive IxxJ without strong use of Extroverted Judging

Savage Idealist

Permabanned
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
Originally posted by Alternatum
Thanks Savage Idealist for your time and thoughts. :)

You're most certainly welcome :)

R

ReflecTcelfeR

Ti and Fi have tendency towards organization they just don't necessarily follow it through to their outer world. So even if you feel the need to be organized do you need to see the organization, or is simply having it organized within yourself enough?

Alternatum

MBTI Type
Ixxx
Enneagram
Ti and Fi have tendency towards organization they just don't necessarily follow it through to their outer world. So even if you feel the need to be organized do you need to see the organization, or is simply having it organized within yourself enough?

I prefer it to be reflected externally, but often it's enough just knowing what I've still got or want to do, for which I make lists/spreadsheets, and in some cases use the latter to record things I've done/seen/bought lest I forget and want to remember later. I thought I might be Si-dom but I don't appear to have much in common with ISTJ/ISFJs (namely my head's in the clouds a lot). I spend ages trying to sort/straighten out my thoughts, but it's never really enough.

R

ReflecTcelfeR

Hm. Maybe you are an infj. They still have tertiary Ti and would want to be more externally organized, mostly with social relationships, if that makes sense. The head in the clouds sounds N, more behavioral though, not so much cognitively based as of now. It seems to fit most of your above post. I'd say end it with a J.

Alternatum

MBTI Type
Ixxx
Enneagram
I think the J/P thing is the biggest ? of all. I feel uncomfortable without some kind of plan, and spend a lot of time hypothesizing situations (not sure what the latter implies though), including situations unlikely to come to fruition. At the same time, I don't want to be constrained in the face of what seem like better options, so the plan can be ditched. That said I typically take much less gladly to other people ripping up my plans.

I've never had much in the way of social relationships to be organised around, so this Fe-aspect of it is difficult to comment on, unless this in itself suggests I'm not FJ. My semi-reclusiveness is caused by a mixture of social-anxiety, 'engulfment' worries, introversion and independent-mindedness.