Banned
    MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    6w7 sp/so
    Socionics
    IEI

Originally posted by Alternatum
    Thanks Savage Idealist for your time and thoughts.
    You're most certainly welcome

ReflecTcelfeR

Ti and Fi have tendency towards organization they just don't necessarily follow it through to their outer world. So even if you feel the need to be organized do you need to see the organization, or is simply having it organized within yourself enough?

MBTI
    Ixxx
    Enneagram

Quote Originally Posted by ReflecttcelfeR View Post
    Ti and Fi have tendency towards organization they just don't necessarily follow it through to their outer world. So even if you feel the need to be organized do you need to see the organization, or is simply having it organized within yourself enough?
    I prefer it to be reflected externally, but often it's enough just knowing what I've still got or want to do, for which I make lists/spreadsheets, and in some cases use the latter to record things I've done/seen/bought lest I forget and want to remember later. I thought I might be Si-dom but I don't appear to have much in common with ISTJ/ISFJs (namely my head's in the clouds a lot). I spend ages trying to sort/straighten out my thoughts, but it's never really enough.

ReflecTcelfeR

Hm. Maybe you are an infj. They still have tertiary Ti and would want to be more externally organized, mostly with social relationships, if that makes sense. The head in the clouds sounds N, more behavioral though, not so much cognitively based as of now. It seems to fit most of your above post. I'd say end it with a J.

MBTI
    Ixxx
    Enneagram

I think the J/P thing is the biggest ? of all. I feel uncomfortable without some kind of plan, and spend a lot of time hypothesizing situations (not sure what the latter implies though), including situations unlikely to come to fruition. At the same time, I don't want to be constrained in the face of what seem like better options, so the plan can be ditched. That said I typically take much less gladly to other people ripping up my plans.

I've never had much in the way of social relationships to be organised around, so this Fe-aspect of it is difficult to comment on, unless this in itself suggests I'm not FJ. My semi-reclusiveness is caused by a mixture of social-anxiety, 'engulfment' worries, introversion and independent-mindedness.