• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

What type is this person? ISFJ or ISFP?

KarenParker

MBTI Type
ESFP
Enneagram
I don't even know where to start. I read both profiles and see him as being both. How could I best determine which one he is?

freeeekyyy

Cheeseburgers
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Well, you're an ESFP, right? ISFPs are at least somewhat similar to ESFPs. ISFJs, like all Js tend to be very controlled and believe things should be done a certain way. ISFPs are very much the opposite, total free spirits. Of course, this is an extreme simplification and there are all kinds of exceptions, but it's a good starting point to give you an idea what you're looking for, anyway.